What's new

Unbelievable Racism towards Russia in the Eurovision Song Contest, Euro mob made under age Girls cry

:o::o:o_O

Oh come on man,they were pretty,and still young.......................................................not to mention there's no comparison between them and that freak show.

Anyway,poor kids got a bad deal because of the midgeot Tsar,

I´m not into chubby girls. I like fit ones. But if you like women like that its your taste.

Russia should not care too much..... the crowd only did so because Europe cant do SHI* without the USA against Russia, and since the USA is not doing much....... well.... the Europeans are nothing more than a barking dog

Russia should not care too much..... the crowd only did so because Europe cant do SHI* without the USA against Russia, and since the USA is not doing much....... well.... the Europeans are nothing more than a barking dog

You do realize that russia depends 100% on us? Without us they starve to death. Beside that...russia has economy smaller than italy. We talk about an economical dwarf here.

Thats a general question i have. How can such a huge country be so poor and economical weak? Whats the reason for this absolute impotence?

And the sheep behave like sheep. Was there ever any doubt about this? South Eastern Ukraine will either become an independent nation or they will REUNITE with Russia which is their homeland. All the boos and cackles from the sheep won't matter.

Europe is bankrupt. They only survive by printing money. They owe 20 TRILLION dollars collectively. And their youth have massive unemployment. Add to that the fact that all their countries are becoming welfare states for lazy southern and eastern Europeans, things aren't looking to good for them.

Russia soon won't need or want their business. They future energy markets are in Asia, they pay more, they consume more and their needs and populations are growing exponentially. Pretty soon Europe will beg Russia for their gas so they don't freeze.

This is the difference between analytical facts and uneducated cheap eurotrash propaganda. All the countries with any sense left will slowly either fall apart or align themselves with Russia. There is no other wayth EU is a joke. Its about to fall apart anyway. And Nato is bancrupt as well. Who really cares what their sheep moo about. After all they are just chattle.

And the sheep behave like sheep. Was there ever any doubt about this? South Eastern Ukraine will either become an independent nation or they will REUNITE with Russia which is their homeland. All the boos and cackles from the sheep won't matter.

Europe is bankrupt. They only survive by printing money. They owe 20 TRILLION dollars collectively. And their youth have massive unemployment. Add to that the fact that all their countries are becoming welfare states for lazy southern and eastern Europeans, things aren't looking to good for them.

Russia soon won't need or want their business. They future energy markets are in Asia, they pay more, they consume more and their needs and populations are growing exponentially. Pretty soon Europe will beg Russia for their gas so they don't freeze.

This is the difference between analytical facts and uneducated cheap eurotrash propaganda. All the countries with any sense left will slowly either fall apart or align themselves with Russia. There is no other wayth EU is a joke. Its about to fall apart anyway. And Nato is bancrupt as well. Who really cares what their sheep moo about. After all they are just chattle.

ah you are back again, How often was you banned? :D

And i'm cattle for you? We are human beings in case you did not notice.

Its stupid to think you can ban free speech on the internet. And in case you did not notice, Russians are humans too. You receive what you give in this life. And I said chattel not cattle. You'd need to be a native English speaker with a broad understanding of the language to know the difference. And yes you people are chattel and your simpleminded jingoist notions, attitude's and world views speak to that fact.

Maybe in two or three generations your descendent s will be free men but first there will be much blood and dispair. That which you exported to the world will be returned tenfold my little fascist. That is the way of the world.

ah you are back again, How often was you banned? :D

And i'm cattle for you? We are human beings in case you did not notice.

You do realize that russia depends 100% on us? Without us they starve to death. Beside that...russia has economy smaller than italy. We talk about an economical dwarf here.

Thats a general question i have. How can such a huge country be so poor and economical weak? Whats the reason for this absolute impotence?

1.) I dont know much about Russia`s economic dependence on Europe... but the Russians can export to other nations, like the BRICS, right?

And if Europe is so powerful, why are the Russians simply laughing at their sanction threats?

But lets wait and see how it will play out.

2.) Why is such a large country smaller than Italy in terms of GDP? Mismanagement would be my first guess.... as it is with India which is only the 10th largest economy by GDP. China was in a similar position but due to proactive and decisive reforms they are now where the belong to.

And I guess that decades of communism also played their role in Russia`s current condition.

1.) I dont know much about Russia`s economic dependence on Europe... but the Russians can export to other nations, like the BRICS, right?

And if Europe is so powerful, why are the Russians simply laughing at their sanction threats?

But lets wait and see how it will play out.

2.) Why is such a large country smaller than Italy in terms of GDP? Mismanagement would be my first guess.... as it is with India which is only the 10th largest economy by GDP. China was in a similar position but due to proactive and decisive reforms they are now where the belong to.

And I guess that decades of communism also played their role in Russia`s current condition.

russia lost 70 billion € in just 2 months. Their oligarchs and ventral bank arent laughing.

Its stupid to think you can ban free speech on the internet. And in case you did not notice, Russians are humans too. You receive what you give in this life. And I said chattel not cattle. You'd need to be a native English speaker with a broad understanding of the language to know the difference. And yes you people are chattel and your simpleminded jingoist notions, attitude's and world views speak to that fact.

Maybe in two or three generations your descendent s will be free men but first there will be much blood and dispair. That which you exported to the world will be returned tenfold my little fascist. That is the way of the world.

oh is that so? you think i will have a bad time? :/ So,you would treat us bad?

i imagine it was an audience full of cat-nursing, racially impure, catholic child molesters like @MarkusS. these europussies tremble in fear of russian might and resort to bullying two little girls. russia will rest easy and smell victory in the musky scent of fear in these boos

i imagine it was an audience full of cat-nursing, racially impure, catholic child molesters like @MarkusS. these europussies tremble in fear of russian might and resort to bullying two little girls. russia will rest easy and smell victory in the musky scent of fear in these boos

lol

1. cats are cool. I like my cat.

2. racially impure? germans and italians are same race. Beside that heterosis effect :D

3. catholic child molesters? You should not go that deep down buddy.

4. russian might? one small state of germany like hamburg has a bigger economy than all off russia.

5. musky scent of fear? We know what a deodorant is. umfortunatelly many others of our "eastern" pals not.

p.s. i know you are just joking. :D

You do realise no one watches Eurovision unless your either Gay or from one of the armpits of Europe, terrible music where the artists will almost never be heard on radio outside of their own country and even then thats not a good thing, who the hell would listen to music coming from Slovakia etc. The only people that do seem to care about Eurovision are people from the old soviet bloc, the rest treat it as the joke that it is hence why a man in drag with a beard won and Russia gets pissed because the serious entry they sent failed.

Just be like the UK and accept it for the shit that is and laugh at it.

You do realise no one watches Eurovision unless your either Gay or from one of the armpits of Europe, terrible music where the artists will almost never be heard on radio outside of their own country and even then thats not a good thing, who the hell would listen to music coming from Slovakia etc. The only people that do seem to care about Eurovision are people from the old soviet bloc, the rest treat it as the joke that it is hence why a man in drag with a beard won and Russia gets pissed because the serious entry they sent failed.

fun fact is that evryone says that nobody watch it but then it always has the highest numbers of people watching. its evry year the same. :D

I quite like to watch it (first because of terrible and akward music and second because of sometimes good music)

Back
Top Bottom