What's new

Unbelievable Racism towards Russia in the Eurovision Song Contest, Euro mob made under age Girls cry

senheiser

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Yandex.Translate

AFTER SCANDAL IN THE GRAND PRIX-THE SEMI-FINALS of The Russia-twins thought to Stop

3.bild.jpg

AFTER THE EVIL BOOS The Russian sisters wanted to plunk down

09.05.2014 - 14:01 PM

If politics is the tone of ...

The Russian twin sisters Anastassija Andreevna and Maria Andreevna Tolmatschowa get to feel that the events in Ukraine influence on the Sängertreffen in Copenhagen.

IMAGE-Reporter Mark Pittelkau is taking place in Copenhagen, and has witnessed how the sisters suffer.

How much overshadowed the Crimean crisis 59. Eurovision Song Contest?

Since time immemorial, political crises, the contest is not to influence, but in this year, the global politics of the Eurovision Song Contest to be obtained.

As the Tolmatschowa-twins on Tuesday in the first semi-final with the title, "Shine" for the Finale on Saturday qualified had, they got instead of applause especially Boos from the audience to hear.

2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

Happy looks different: After her appearance wave Anastassija and Marija Tolmatschowa, smiling sadly. There were more Boos than applause

Guilt is the Crimean crisis and the role of Putin.

It is unloaded understand the sisters with their Ukrainian competitors Maria Yaremchuk, which is also the final sang very well.

IMAGE-Reporter Mark Pittelkau: "I do not believe This. Because the protagonists are good together. The Russian twins and the Ukrainian Participant Maria have met and like very much. They all suffer from the Boos.“

One must not forget that the twins only 17 years old. You are traveled to Copenhagen to make music and her song to sing. Now they are because of their origin and not because of their music booed.

With the huge political dimensions, the sisters can not handle it.

What happened after the Boos?

After the performance, fins behind the stage in tears at the Russian twins.
They were finished with the nerves and in the first excitement even thought of hinzuschmeißen and not at the final on Saturday to compete.

=======

even today at Saturday the Euro Mob showed their unbelievable Racism against the Girls. They got 7th place despite all the Hate.

Last edited:
The boos were directed towards russias facism and not towards the two girls. Get your facts straight.

Yeah should have said dat in these poor gals face !

Russia is not popular in Europe nowadays even tough forums are filled with "Europeans" backing Russia.When you're out on the streets it's harder to actually meet these pro Russians.

The girls have no fault though,they're just 2 children trying to have a career.Sadly,they got caught in the middle.They should blame Putin,it's all on him.

Russia is not popular in Europe nowadays even tough forums are filled with "Europeans" backing Russia.When you're out on the streets it's harder to actually meet these pro Russians.

The girls have no fault though,they're just 2 children trying to have a career.Sadly,they got caught in the middle.They should blame Putin,it's all on him.

Romania is Next Ukraine.Wanna bet?

Thats the hard awakeing for russians now. Their propaganda tells them that most europeans would support russias stand. This event now was a cruel reality check.

You got yourself a bet.Time table for it ?

Whoever looses leaves PDF.:-)

You are already getting fucked with Moldova and transnistria.If they stop your imports then you will cry like baby and go to USA mama for comfort.

Russia has seen puppets like you.,poland .Many had came and gone.

Ukrain will loose itz coast to russia.Than it will be your turn.You country will loose coast.and you are fully fucked.

You are already getting fucked with Moldova and transnistria.If they stop your imports then you will cry like baby and go to USA mama for comfort.

Russia has seen puppets like you.,poland .Many had came and gone.

What imports troll ?-We don't export much to Russia- I ask again smart guy ,time table ? Put your money where your mouth is cheerleader.

Ukrain will loose itz coast to russia.Than it will be your turn.You country will loose coast.and you are fully fucked.

Ok,i say it won't happen you say it will....when? in the summer,at the end of the year ? Looser leaves PDF,altough if it happens i will actually loose my life......so ?

What imports troll ?-We don't export much to Russia- I ask again smart guy ,time table ? Put your money where your mouth is cheerleader.

Have been seeing your racist and white supramacy rants here.

Want me to tell you why.USA is asking you people to raise military spending 1% raise in EU defence will be bankruptcy for country’s like you.

You have no strength Individually to stand against even serbia.

Country’s who clinch to other for security have always gone down in history.

Ok,i say it won't happen you say it will....when? in the summer,at the end of the year ? Looser leaves PDF,altough if it happens i will actually loose my life......so ?

PDF is not NATO to protect you for free.

Have been seeing your racist and white supramacy rants here.

Want me to tell you why.USA is asking you people to raise military spending 1% raise in EU defence will be bankruptcy for country’s like you.

You have no strength Individually to stand against even serbia.

Country’s who clinch to other for security have always gone down in history.

1.You're an idiot,what racist rants fool ?
2.Serbia? ok...clearly you know nothing,out of our imediate neigbours,militarily we're the strongest.
3.Actually defence budget was raised this year and 2% will be starting next year and we ain't going bankrupt but hey,why stop a fool for embarassing himself.
4.Now fool.....i ask again,you made a statement (stupid one).Back it up,when will Russia conquer us? Tommorow,in july,in september,2015 ?

1.You're an idiot,what racist rants fool ?
2.Serbia? ok...clearly you know nothing,out of our imediate neigbours,militarily we're the strongest.
3.Actually defence budget was raised this year and 2% will be starting next year and we ain't going bankrupt but hey,why stop a fool for embarassing himself.
4.Now fool.....i ask again,you made a statement (stupid one).Back it up,when will Russia conquer us? Tommorow,in july,in september,2015 ?

I never said Russia will conquer you .But it will **** you badly.

Your comments on gypsy's and all and calling others fools shows your level of racism and insecurity.

You are poking in Ukrain and that is not good for you.

You're not making any sense,how is PDF protecting me ? Seriously stop being slow.

Your bet on leaving PDF dosent make any sense you can come up with duplicate accounts.

I never said Russia will conquer you .But it will **** you badly.

Your comments on gypsy's and all and calling others fools shows your level of racism and insecurity.

You are poking in Ukrain and that is not good for you.

No...you've said we're next after Ukraine and that Russia will take away our coast.

Have you lived with gypsies ? I guess not,so thank you,i'll make educated comments on them since i know them,come here,live with them and then get judgemental.Btw,ask the russian @vostok about gypsies to,i remember him having some nice opinions about them one of the few things we agreed upon.

Now,when/how will Russia **** us ? You seem to like throwing unsubstantieted opinions but find it hard to back them up.

Your bet on leaving PDF dosent make any sense you can come up with duplicate accounts.

I never made a duplicate account on a forum in my life.

You're a guy who claimed thar "Russia will **** you up,take your coast,"etc.......You get upset for being called a fool? Really ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom