What's new

Unbelievable Racism towards Russia in the Eurovision Song Contest, Euro mob made under age Girls cry

I do not know anyone on this forum, I am referring to people I talk to face to face,
and local newspapers / TV news.
As far as I understand, Russia lovers tried to stop the Ultras pro Ukrainan march,

Suppose they did, does the brutal killing of dozens of people justify it? Lets also not cover up the facts that the "pro Russians" (western propaganda term for anti government demonstrators) were attacked and ran for cover. Ironic how western media portrays the "pro Russians" as the aggressors and being armed yet the killing was one sided. Something doesn't make sense, heavily armed "Pro Russians" which were taunted to have automatic weapons were the ones that were shot and burned.

some used AK47s which resulted in the arsony and heavy beating of those trying
to escape the fire.

Yet the killing was one sides. An AK-47 can kill and injure dozens of people and send hundreds running for their lives. So, why if these "pro Russians" were armed with AK-47s was the killing one sides?

The current government in Kiev was installed by the Ukrainan parlament after ousting Yanukovich, not by EU.
It is their choice.

During maiden thugs broke into parliament and intimidated the politicians with weapons and force to vote in their favor. Lets also not play dumb, we know who the EU supported, even when police were being set on fire with molotov cocktails, beaten, kidnapped, ect the EU was in full support of the violence against the government. Western politicians were cheering on the gangs and endorsing Yatsunuk.

Yatsunuk was one of the driving forces in Maiden and the UE was having regular meetings with this terrorist during the protests Victoria Nuland was also wire taped discussing how Washington was pushing for Yatsunuk to take power.

EU demanded that fascist laws were corrected before certain Eastern European countries
were allowed in the Union. Same would happen with Ukraine.

The EU is turning a blind eye. Oleh Tyahnybok is a well know Nazi in Ukrainian government, he recently attended Nazi rallies, has preached hate speech, ect. The UE instead is calling Russian crazy and paranoid claiming there is no Nazis in government despite the mountain of evidence that proves otherwise.

And the Winner Is.

article-2625266-1DBBF94D00000578-863_634x510.jpg

0.jpg

Europe declares Queen Conchita the Eurovision Song Contest winner | Metro News

What the hell is this? How can people vote for this? Do they think its funny?

You are being targetted sor your racist comments against Russians.
THis is not the forum for racism.

Targeted by retards.:lol:

The Mods decide what's racism and what's racism not some fool like you who can't even back up his statements.You've made a total fool of yourself by issuing retarded statements which you couldn't back up.Get lost fool.I'll behave how i want,cry me a river if you don't like it,fool.:lol:

Last edited:
Come to China where the going rate for a 3rd rate pop singer or TV/film “star” is 500,000 yuan per song。

Can you tell me why Russia should be excluded when several non-European nomad states are permitted to participate? It makes a mockery of the term "Eurovision".

the security for non russians would be sub zero if this contest would be in russia.

I would probably consider having coitus with them. Probably!

@flamer84 You go get them dancing bears. I have got your back. :victory:

the security for non russians would be sub zero if this contest would be in russia.

Lol. They couldn't even handle the freaking Olympic despite spending about 7% of Russia's GDP on that shit.

funny how we were 7th then in eurovision song contest above every big european nation including your romania. The problem is that its simple no political correct to be pro russian in the west just like it was not political correct to support blacks in the 50s in america.

In ESC it is more important to have many friendly neighbors than it is to be large.
There were 5 major contenders for the win, and they ended up in the top 5.

Anyway the problem is that it is politically correct in Russia to support the Russian takeover in Crimea
and now eastern Ukraine through special forces and fake election results.

From forbes.com (google russia crimean election results)
"The TSN report does not link to a copy of the cited report. However, there is a report of the Human Rights Council, entitled “Problems of Crimean Residents,” still up on the president-sovet.ru website, which discusses the Council’s estimates of the results of the March 16 referendum. Quoting from that report: “In Crimea, according to various indicators, 50-60% voted for unification with Russia with a voter turnout (yavka) of 30-50%.” This leads to a range of between 15 percent (50% x 30%) and 30 percent (60% x 50%) voting for annexation. The turnout in the Crimean district of Sevastopol, according to the Council, was higher: 50-80%."

Quite far from the published results.

Seeing the winner- this world is becoming disgusting day by day-
Nope. The West is becoming disgusting day by day. Quite recently such freaks were taken to cell and showed in the circus. And now it's being touted as something beautiful and attractive ... It is vile and disgusting. The worst thing is that Europeans do not even notice the absolute ugliness and unnaturalness of such behavior.

Get your facts straight, its good that russia was boooed at. Now they know they are hated. Besode that russia should not be allowed in this contest. There was a small chance to win so next song contest would be in russia and western europeans are not safe there.

WTF ?? Those were innocent talented kids!! You people need therapy..!!

WTF ?? Those were innocent talented kids!! You people need therapy..!!

They were ugly and had fat legs. Nobody want see a 17 year old with untrained and chubby body. And their song was also shit.

They were ugly and had fat legs. Nobody want see a 17 year old with untrained and chubby body. And their song was also shit.

:o::o:o_O

Oh come on man,they were pretty,and still young.......................................................not to mention there's no comparison between them and that freak show.

Anyway,poor kids got a bad deal because of the midgeot Tsar,

Back
Top Bottom