What's new

Racism towards NE people in India - unbelievable!

North Indian society is pretty backward and fundamentalism, radicalism (Eg. RSS-Sanghparvar) growing among them means, they are not going to recover anytime soon. NE people are pleanty in South Indian towns and cities and they are not treated badly unlike Punjabi-Haryanvi-Dehli people who are generally racist.

It is refreshing to find sane Indian posters in this forum. As I said - there are a few religious extremists in Bangladesh but they are being strongly dealt with. I was quite pleased to discover that South Indian culture has many things in common with ours - such as dress, food, festivals etc. (and even Geography of Kerala - see below).

Beautiful Bangladesh | Page 58

Beautiful Bangladesh | Page 58

529333_10151663825637009_1541596754_n.jpg

8077888595_607e24dbb9_b.jpg

10732502513_8342473ca9_b.jpg

9879684044_a7cee87fcb_b.jpg

15050175960_23e6a986f9_b.jpg

14883355517_f45f597602_b.jpg

00711fc7d2ab3088621c5e23ef28b416-jpg.120504

Being here in India never experienced that with any of my Indian friends, either you are lying or your cousins had the problem with Labors or Workers. its same here with poor people and no one even gets to know who is dalit or something. How can you differentiate too. Living in India for 4 years now, never got to know what cast is someone from. Plus no untouchablility exists here, make a video next time you visit.
U made my day.LOL
ngbbs43dd69f157696.jpg

This is sad. There are some people from the North East who live in Bombay and I have not seen discrimination here - but from what I understand, things are worse up north. No point in denying it. I put it down to ignorance and prejudice.

I don't expect anything else. :lol:

Keep showing your mentality.
LOL.. why so b-hurt? I said "we can".. not that "we should"... you definitely need to broaden your vision before jumping on racist bandwagon...

Like the grandfathers of Allama Iqbal? Or the famous Jinnahs? :D

One small step to try to correct wrongs. Unlike unashamedly stopping people from fasting in Ramazan.
Hi fukface... Why bring in Our founding fathers in your rants? Filthy dotheaded curry suckin gandi.

Proud Bangladeshi's :lol:

Map shows world's 'most racist' countries (and the answers may surprise you)
article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

THE LEAST RACIALLY TOLERANT COUNTRIES

40%+ (of individuals surveyed would not want a person of another race as a neighbour)
India, Jordan

30 - 39.9%
Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea

20 - 39.9%
France, Turkey, Bulgaria, Algeria, Morocco, Mali, Zambia, Thailand, Malaysia, The Philippines, Bangladesh, Hong Kong

Map shows world's most racist countries (and the answers may surprise you) | Daily Mail Online

Our Hongkong friend laughing at us while his home in disorder lol. @chinesedragon

^^ Screw it. The dude has an agenda, just like every other bongoloid on this forum. Why else would he go to the extent of creating threads (of substance in his opinion ha ha) every other day of his unemployed life. They're bitter, and annoyed that India is forever going to be their master. :D

This kind of BS goes down rather well ONLY in a forum like this, so chill, laugh like I do, and maybe add a sentence or two for good measure. :lol:

40%+ (of individuals surveyed would not want a person of another race as a neighbour)
India, Jordan

30 - 39.9%

20 - 39.9%
France, Turkey, Bulgaria, Algeria, Morocco, Mali, Zambia, Thailand, Malaysia, The Philippines, Bangladesh, Hong Kong

Map shows world's most racist countries (and the answers may surprise you) | Daily Mail Online

Our Hongkong friend laughing at us while his home in disorder lol. @chinesedragon

Yeah nice try Bhartiyas - digging up some bullshit infographic map. Tired of talking and I'll let the pictures loose.....NE Indians still demonstrating in Delhi - what a shame for the largest democracy (should I say hate-o-cracy?) in the world...

2-bp_0.jpg

Look at the sign on the right that says 'We are Indians not Chinky'.
nido.jpg

_73028849_73028848.jpg

Foreigners are open targets for harassment in India. Look at these morons ogling an innocent visitor to their country. Low-life scum. Like they've never seen women in their lives....so rude.
Don't these people have any values??
unsafe.jpg

Miss Indian New Zealand 'Too White' for Colour Obsessed Indians
jacinta_lal_left__the_reigning_miss_india_nz_centr_4cb43960e0-jpg2.jpg

Miss India New Zealand 'Too White' for Racist Indians

Contributed by our Commonwealth correspondent

The New Zealand Herald reported that,

"Racism is at the epicentre of another beauty pageant. A blonde, blue-eyed woman is at the centre of a new racism row after winning a Miss India NZ beauty contest and then being accused of not looking Indian enough.

Jacinta Lal, 21, was booed and has been the subject of complaints to organisers from Indian spectators.

Ms Lal, whose father is a Fijian SA/Indian and mother a New Zealander won the central district Miss India NZ contest in Wellington in April.

Festival organiser Dharmesh Parikh said he had received complaints questioning Jacinta Lal's eligibility to be in the pageant."

Hypocrisy, hypocrisy and more hypocrisy!

People of colour do their best to appear Caucasian, yet they can't handle one of their own having white in her?

I'm in fact 1/4 Indian and can tell you my half-Indian aunts spend their entire lives bashing whites while simultaneously bleaching their skin.

Indians as a people, value fair skinned Aryan members of society so much their entire film industry is designed around sourcing the whitest possible men and women to dance, sing (lipsync) and smooch on screen.

Indo-European looking Indians can certainly be some of the most beautiful people on the planet-something every Indian (Dravidian & Indo-European) is quite proud of, however when an Anglo-Indian (generic term for half white in the Occident) is chosen as Miss India New Zealand all hell breaks loose.

Why?

Because Indians are racist and have a dreadful inferiority complex.

I discovered as much on a trip I took to Calcutta to meet my Indian relatives back in the summer of 2004. After spending the month under the Bengali sun, I was tanned something fierce-something I was actually quite chuffed with due to the fact that in my own deluded mind I thought I actually fit in.

When I asked my Bengali aunt if I was starting to look more Indian - in the kindest manner possible, she scowled and remarked, "You'll always be white in our eyes."

I'll never forget it. The contempt for my predominantly English ancestry was palpable - and this was from my own aunt!

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

'Bloody Gay Britishers' was something I'd hear coming out of my granddads mouth, in spite of the fact he lived and worked in Britain for the better part of his adult life, married a British woman, had half English kids, and 3/4 English grandkids.

Although the manner (unpleasant, but NOT racist) in which he was treated when first entering university in Britain as a graduate student in the 1950's might have had something to do with his hostility-much of it stemmed from his own prejudices against British people.

With that said, my granddad had an inordinate amount of respect for 'supremely civilised Britisher.'

His opinions of the 'lesser non-Western Europeans' moving to Britain from the East, were extreme to say the least.

Of blacks? Oh dear...

When members of my extended Indian family visited us in Britain when I was a kid, they commented at the number of 'monkeys', or blacks there were in London and how they didn't feel safe around 'nee-grows'. I recall my aunt looking like she swallowed an entire pickled lime when she came face to face with an African taxi driver.

When I, a tad more liberal than I am now, expressed my displeasure with her contempt for the negro fellow, she rambled on about her being Aryan, and blacks being descendants of baboons.

Gandhi, as I was often told, referred to black South Africans as 'savage beasts' and expressed his desire that the English 'rid the continent of the negro animal.'

To say my Indian family was racially, ethnically and most of all religiously (they LOATHED Muslims) conscious, would be an understatement of the grandest proportion.

So the news coming out of New Zealand doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

In India, the hatred sits with upper and middle class Indians and Muslims. In the West, it's in pretty much all Indians.

Finally, what in god's name is there even a Miss India New Zealand beauty contest?

Doesn't anyone else see a problem with this?

Why are you 100% whites so afraid to speak the truth!

Can you imagine a Miss White Australia? or Miss Blonde Britain?

Liberals facilitate the ability for outgroups to make a mockery of the nations they inhabit and they've done a fine job of it.

Wake up before it is TOO late!

The hate and hypocrisy continues.

The Original New Zealand Herald report

A blonde, blue-eyed woman is at the centre of a new racism row after winning a Miss India NZ beauty contest and then being accused of not looking Indian enough.

Jacinta Lal, 21, was booed and has been the subject of complaints to organisers from Indian spectators.

Ms Lal, whose father is a Fiji Indian and mother a New Zealander, won the central district Miss India NZ contest in Wellington in April.

Festival organiser Dharmesh Parikh said he had received complaints questioning Jacinta Lal's eligibility to be in the pageant.

Ms Lal's supporters say they are disgusted at the way she was booed.

"It was just appalling," said her boyfriend's mother, Serena Fiso. "It was so disgraceful. We were just dumbfounded."

Mrs Fiso put a photo of Jacinta on a Paul Henry fan site on Facebook on Monday.
"The Indian community seem to have taken great offence to [Henry's] comments but when I attended that beauty pageant, I saw huge offence coming back the other way," she said.

Ms Lal said she had heard people saying that "I wasn't Indian looking enough to win the pageant".

"There is no difference between what Paul Henry is saying and what those select few Indians were saying. They are all wrong and should not say things like that ..."

Mr Parikh said he had assured the "two or three" complainants that Ms Lal was Indian.

He said she also raised eyebrows when she came to Auckland for the national Miss IndiaNZ pageant in August.

"People said: 'Oh my God look at this blonde girl coming to Miss IndiaNZ, what is she doing here?' Whoever these people are, they are a very small part of it.

"This event is called Miss IndiaNZ, with an N-Z, and I strongly emphasise that this event is not an Indian event, it is a Kiwi-Indian event, so you must have New Zealand residency, New Zealand citizenship and you must have some sort of Indian background."

"It is a little bit sad, but it is unfortunate for Jacinta as well because she should be accepted into this Indian world as well because she is a beautiful Indian girl."

He said it was a person's right to choose their affiliation with a country.

"I have twins that were born here in New Zealand and only God knows what they're going to claim when they grow up and I don't want, in any way, that to be a factor for them to succeed in life in New Zealand ..."

Auckland Indian Association present Harshad Patel said that after the Paul Henry controversy, it was disappointing to hear people had booed Ms Lal.

"They shouldn't be doing that by looking at her hair or whatever - she's Indian. She's got Indian blood, so she should qualify. They should find out the facts. They should be more open-minded."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are an open target in North India if you aren't Hindu and a Hindutvabadi. Not only South Indians and NE Indians - even Whites aren't spared...the face of racist India is unmasked for everyone to see.

They're bitter, and annoyed that India is forever going to be their master. :D

Yeah Bharat couldn't be our master any more than it could be Pakistan's master. Try it sometime.

Foolish delusional idiot.:rofl:

Yeah nice try Bhartiyas - digging up some bullshit infographic map. Tired of talking and I'll let the pictures loose.....NE Indians still demonstrating in Delhi - what a shame for the largest democracy (should I say hate-o-cracy?) in the world...

2-bp_0.jpg

nido.jpg

_73028849_73028848.jpg

Foreigners are open targets for harassment in India. Look at these morons ogling an innocent visitor to their country. Low-life scum. Like they've never seen women in their lives....so rude.
unsafe.jpg

"Racism is at the epicentre of another beauty pageant. A blonde, blue-eyed woman is at the centre of a new racism row after winning a Miss India NZ beauty contest and then being accused of not looking Indian enough.

Ms Lal, whose father is a Fijian SA/Indian and mother a New Zealander won the central district Miss India NZ contest in Wellington in April.

Festival organiser Dharmesh Parikh said he had received complaints questioning Jacinta Lal's eligibility to be in the pageant."

People of colour do their best to appear Caucasian, yet they can't handle one of their own having white in her?

I'm in fact 1/4 Indian and can tell you my half-Indian aunts spend their entire lives bashing whites while simultaneously bleaching their skin.

Indians as a people, value fair skinned Aryan members of society so much their entire film industry is designed around sourcing the whitest possible men and women to dance, sing (lipsync) and smooch on screen.

Indo-European looking Indians can certainly be some of the most beautiful people on the planet-something every Indian (Dravidian & Indo-European) is quite proud of, however when an Anglo-Indian (generic term for half white in the Occident) is chosen as Miss India New Zealand all hell breaks loose.

Why?

I discovered as much on a trip I took to Calcutta to meet my Indian relatives back in the summer of 2004. After spending the month under the Bengali sun, I was tanned something fierce-something I was actually quite chuffed with due to the fact that in my own deluded mind I thought I actually fit in.

When I asked my Bengali aunt if I was starting to look more Indian - in the kindest manner possible, she scowled and remarked, "You'll always be white in our eyes."

I'll never forget it. The contempt for my predominantly English ancestry was palpable - and this was from my own aunt!

'Bloody Gay Britishers' was something I'd hear coming out of my granddads mouth, in spite of the fact he lived and worked in Britain for the better part of his adult life, married a British woman, had half English kids, and 3/4 English grandkids.

Although the manner (unpleasant, but NOT racist) in which he was treated when first entering university in Britain as a graduate student in the 1950's might have had something to do with his hostility-much of it stemmed from his own prejudices against British people.

With that said, my granddad had an inordinate amount of respect for 'supremely civilised Britisher.'

His opinions of the 'lesser non-Western Europeans' moving to Britain from the East, were extreme to say the least.

Of blacks? Oh dear...

When members of my extended Indian family visited us in Britain when I was a kid, they commented at the number of 'monkeys', or blacks there were in London and how they didn't feel safe around 'nee-grows'. I recall my aunt looking like she swallowed an entire pickled lime when she came face to face with an African taxi driver.

When I, a tad more liberal than I am now, expressed my displeasure with her contempt for the negro fellow, she rambled on about her being Aryan, and blacks being descendants of baboons.

Gandhi, as I was often told, referred to black South Africans as 'savage beasts' and expressed his desire that the English 'rid the continent of the negro animal.'

To say my Indian family was racially, ethnically and most of all religiously (they LOATHED Muslims) conscious, would be an understatement of the grandest proportion.

In India, the hatred sits with upper and middle class Indians and Muslims. In the West, it's in pretty much all Indians.

Finally, what in god's name is there even a Miss India New Zealand beauty contest?

Liberals facilitate the ability for outgroups to make a mockery of the nations they inhabit and they've done a fine job of it.

A blonde, blue-eyed woman is at the centre of a new racism row after winning a Miss India NZ beauty contest and then being accused of not looking Indian enough.

Ms Lal, whose father is a Fiji Indian and mother a New Zealander, won the central district Miss India NZ contest in Wellington in April.

Festival organiser Dharmesh Parikh said he had received complaints questioning Jacinta Lal's eligibility to be in the pageant.

"It was just appalling," said her boyfriend's mother, Serena Fiso. "It was so disgraceful. We were just dumbfounded."

"The Indian community seem to have taken great offence to [Henry's] comments but when I attended that beauty pageant, I saw huge offence coming back the other way," she said.

Ms Lal said she had heard people saying that "I wasn't Indian looking enough to win the pageant".

"There is no difference between what Paul Henry is saying and what those select few Indians were saying. They are all wrong and should not say things like that ..."

Mr Parikh said he had assured the "two or three" complainants that Ms Lal was Indian.

He said she also raised eyebrows when she came to Auckland for the national Miss IndiaNZ pageant in August.

"People said: 'Oh my God look at this blonde girl coming to Miss IndiaNZ, what is she doing here?' Whoever these people are, they are a very small part of it.

"This event is called Miss IndiaNZ, with an N-Z, and I strongly emphasise that this event is not an Indian event, it is a Kiwi-Indian event, so you must have New Zealand residency, New Zealand citizenship and you must have some sort of Indian background."

"It is a little bit sad, but it is unfortunate for Jacinta as well because she should be accepted into this Indian world as well because she is a beautiful Indian girl."

"I have twins that were born here in New Zealand and only God knows what they're going to claim when they grow up and I don't want, in any way, that to be a factor for them to succeed in life in New Zealand ..."

Auckland Indian Association present Harshad Patel said that after the Paul Henry controversy, it was disappointing to hear people had booed Ms Lal.

"They shouldn't be doing that by looking at her hair or whatever - she's Indian. She's got Indian blood, so she should qualify. They should find out the facts. They should be more open-minded."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are an open target in North India if you aren't Hindu and a Hindutvabadi. Not only South Indians and NE Indians - even Whites aren't spared...the face of racist India is unmasked for everyone to see.

Yeah Bharat couldn't be our master any more than it could be Pakistan's master. Try it sometime.

A delusional Bangladeshi spotted.

Don't worry, mate. Delusional bongoloids exist only on pdf; the average man on the broken-up streets of dhaka OTOH, knows exactly who his daddy is.

Last edited:

India, Jordan

30 - 39.9%

20 - 39.9%

^^ Screw it. The dude has an agenda, just like every other bongoloid on this forum. Why else would he go to the extent of creating threads (of substance in his opinion ha ha) every other day of his unemployed life. They're bitter, and annoyed that India is forever going to be their master. :D

This kind of BS goes down rather well ONLY in a forum like this, so chill, laugh like I do, and maybe add a sentence or two for good measure. :lol:

2-bp_0.jpg

nido.jpg

_73028849_73028848.jpg

unsafe.jpg

Why?

Of blacks? Oh dear...

The diagram you have posted is incorrect, they updated it as the made a mistake with bangladeshi and hong kong figures.

Correction: This post originally indicated that, according to the World Values Survey, 71.7 percent of Bangladeshis and 71.8 percent of Hong Kongers had said that they would not want a neighbor of a different race. In fact, those numbers appear to be substantially lower, 28.3 percent and 26.8 percent, respectively. In both cases, World Values appears to have erroneously posted the incorrect data on its Web site. Ashirul Amin, posting at the Tufts University Fletcher School’s emerging markets blog, looked into the data for Bangladesh and discovered the mistake. My thanks to Amin, who is Bangladeshi and was able to read the original questionnaire, for pointing this out. His analysis is worth reading in full, but here’s his conclusion:

The short answer is, yes, someone did fat finger this big time. "Yes" and "No" got swapped in the second round of the survey, which means that 28.3% of Bangladeshis said they wouldn’t want neighbors of a different race.

new diagram

A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries - The Washington Post

Not just Indians but all South Asians in general are most racist people around, That Includes Bangladeshis.. Just that Indians are casteist as well, So they detest their own people as well

Ironically South Asians are the first to cry a blue murder racist, for anything mentioned even minutely to not their liking by anybody else

Last edited:

Your bullshit infographic fakery has already been proven - case closed.

Who's delusional ? No offence to Pakistanis but they were once a far more focused and determined opponent than your coward soldiers ever will be. You can't win a conflict with us by using strategic or tactical nukes, neither with any form of 'Chanakya Neeti'. We were playing good hosts with Modi - that's all. You need us way more than we need you.

More Indian hypocrisy:

Jotham Ngade, a young professional of Manipuri origin, has been living in New Delhi for 10 years but the city still doesn't feel like home. "I am getting used to it, this sense of betrayal. It's as if I've been disowned by my country, as if I'm lost in India." That pretty much sums up how many people from India's Northeast who work or study in the national capital feel.
Forced out of their home states because of poor job opportunities and incessant violence, these youngsters find themselves under renewed attack.

Denied Indian identity, the 'Chinkie' is seen not as any minority, but as outsider.

This time for who they are. Helena Siine's is a typical case. A dispute with her landlady earlier this month seemed to be just another quarrel until it took a racial turn. "She started to call us Nepali prostitutes, gamblers and dog-eaters," Siine says. Their Indian identity negated, many northeasterners say, they are not even seen as a minority but treated as outsiders. Moreover, they have to deal with 'chinkie' taunts, lewd remarks and physical molestation.
Mary Niang, who lived in Gurgaon, outside Delhi, knows it all too well. The first night she and her friend spent at their new flat turned out to be the last. Her landlord barged in at 2 am with other men and molested the two girls. What distinguishes sexual assaults on northeastern women, explain some of them, is the attitude that this is something that's "done and acceptable". Worse, something that they "deserve".

Numerous instances of harassment of northeasterners spurred a group of them in Delhi to get together to form the Northeast Support Centre and Helpline in October 2007. Helping victims of harassment to pursue their complaints with the police and the courts, they have handled more than a hundred cases so far. It has also organised awareness camps in the Northeast to sensitise prospective students headed to Delhi. Asked why northeasterners are ill-treated, Lansinglu Rongmei, a lawyer with the centre, says she's not going to look for any explanations. "That question should be posed to the perpetrators. After all, we don't judge people by the way they look, what they wear or the traditions they follow," she says.

Cornered At Home | Debarshi Dasgupta | Jun 29,2009

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom