What's new

Racism towards NE people in India - unbelievable!

NE people do face hassle because how they look. Most of the time its not physical violence but people making fun of their culture (for example the fact that they eat dogs).

Why do you think lower class Hindus adopted other religions
Like the grandfathers of Allama Iqbal? Or the famous Jinnahs? :D

It is such a problem in India, they actually had to implement a jail sentence for it:
One small step to try to correct wrongs. Unlike unashamedly stopping people from fasting in Ramazan.

While I was in Lucknow one of my cousins said "don't touch that woman's cup, she is a dalit."

I don't know from where we loving caring Ansaris adopted traditions that are oppressive, against our faith and against the ideology of Pakistan which calls for equality for all. Furthermore even on my fathers side there is a bias against poorer people. We have separate plates and glasses for them... as if they were some animals-worse than us. We should treat everyone equally. The bias I have seen in Karachi is a little different as it is more against poor people rather than dalits or untouchables like in India but it clearly exists.

I think specially in Lucknow we are bombarded with Indian culture regularly. It makes some of us slaves to Indian mindset and sympathetic to their ideas. I am sympathetic to my cousins left in Lucknow. Neither they could be Pakistani, because we abandoned them and neither could they be Indian in the Hindutva's eyes-but they adopted one of the worst Indian quality-a huge bias against one of the most marginalized communities.

NE people do face hassle because how they look. Most of the time its not physical violence but people making fun of their culture (for example the fact that they eat dogs).
I am technically a north Indian by ethnicity though I do not count myself as one. But I have never touched dog meat. Rat meat, dog meat... I thought all that was more pervasive in the south???

While I was in Lucknow one of my cousins said "don't touch that woman's cup, she is a dalit."

I don't know from where we loving caring Ansaris adopted traditions that are oppressive, against our faith and against the ideology of Pakistan which calls for equality for all. Furthermore even on my fathers side there is a bias against poorer people. We have separate plates and glasses for them... as if they were some animals-worse than us. We should treat everyone equally. The bias I have seen in Karachi is a little different as it is more against poor people rather than dalits or untouchables like in India but it clearly exists.

I think specially in Lucknow we are bombarded with Indian culture regularly. It makes some of us slaves to Indian mindset and sympathetic to their ideas. I am sympathetic to my cousins left in Lucknow. Neither they could be Pakistani, because we abandoned them and neither could they be Indian in the Hindutva's eyes-but they adopted one of the worst Indian quality-a huge bias against one of the most marginalized communities.
Being here in India never experienced that with any of my Indian friends, either you are lying or your cousins had the problem with Labors or Workers. its same here with poor people and no one even gets to know who is dalit or something. How can you differentiate too. Living in India for 4 years now, never got to know what cast is someone from. Plus no untouchablility exists here, make a video next time you visit.

The Chinese looking people are considered equal to Dalits in India

Actually the Brahmins know that even though Dalits are untouchable they are both still almost the same race. The Brahmins see the north easterners as foreign as the french

Actually the Brahmins know that even though Dalits are untouchable they are both still almost the same race. The Brahmins see the north easterners as foreign as the french
Lol, where do you even come up with all this sh** ?? I am mean, have you ever been to India to say something like that ??

Guess it sucks for those Indians who crawl on their belly to illegally immigrate into Hong Kong, that we "low caste" people have built a first world city for ourselves, and they need our permission to enter.

Guess it sucks for those Indians who crawl on their belly to illegally immigrate into Hong Kong, that we "low caste" people have built a first world city for ourselves, and they need our permission to enter.

Firangi built hong kong for you. PS mongloid, mind your own business. You're slaughtering Uiygurs becuase they are Caucasians.

I am technically a north Indian by ethnicity though I do not count myself as one. But I have never touched dog meat. Rat meat, dog meat... I thought all that was more pervasive in the south???

NE Indians eat dog meat not North Indians.

Firangi built hong kong for you. PS mongloid, mind your own business. You're slaughtering Uiygurs becuase they are Caucasians.

Um, no. :lol:

The British only took, they never gave. Indians should know this after being ruled by them for 200 years. In fact India itself was created by the British.

Think about this, Hong Kong and Shanghai are two of the most advanced cities in Asia.

HK was a British colony, Shanghai (which is arguably more advanced) was not.

Now they are both advanced.

Whereas HK and India were both British colonies, while HK is now a first world city, while India has more poverty than Africa.

So what's the difference between Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai... And India?

Does an Australoid Negroid have the right to hurl such insults? :what:

First of all Perso-Arabian, there aren't Austrioloids or Negroids in India barring Andaman islands. How is calling an oriental a mongloid an insult? It's their race.

Um, no. :lol:

The British only took, they never gave. Indians should know this after being ruled by them for 200 years. In fact India itself was created by the British.

Think about this, Hong Kong and Shanghai are two of the most advanced cities in Asia.

HK was a British colony, Shanghai (which is arguably more advanced) was not.

Now they are both advanced.

Whereas HK and India were both British colonies, while HK is now a first world city, while India has more poverty than Africa.

So what's the difference between Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai... And India?

Typical mong lies. Both Hong chong and shangai were developed by the British.

there aren't Austrioloids or Negroids in India barring Andaman islands.

Hogwash. Plenty of Indians with Australoid features.
Veddah_woman_of_Sri_Lanka_Australoid_Negrito.png

(australoid)
attachment.php

Look at the similarity!
How is calling an oriental a mongloid an insult? It's their race.

You are using it as an insult.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom