What's new

Racism alive in India: Story of Kim Barrington Narisetti

so how worshiping a gaseous god any more legitimate ? or sensible. god need not be proved ... he needs to be felt.
Everything in a rational world needs to be proved......feelings do not count for shit......feelings have less value than the dirt under my toe-nail.....think about it.....which of the following statement carries more weight:
a)I have a feeling that there's something under my toe-nail....it must be dirt.
or,
b)I show the dirt under my toe-nail.....by digging some sample out!

elephant with arms has a story behind him , he tried to save the honour of his mother , got decapitated , as his body swelled with fluid no animal's head was big enough to absorb the fluid shock , so an elephant's head was placed. there is science and drama ,, the chief soothsayer hinted that bring the head of the animal whose mothers sleep with her back to her child..elephant is the only such animal.

565122-Wake-up-mom-we-got-visitors_view.jpg

CatLaughGIF-11.gif

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Why can't you Hindoo worship Ponies like everyone else on the planet or in my case Feline.:-)

url

This the kind of animal worshiped now a day even your elephant God Sucks in comparison.

this is my hands on experience mate, nothing scientific about it
You just said it was statistics, now it's experience LMAO:rofl:

And they would blend in even more with the Indians.
Yes, because Bengalis are much more fair skinned then Punjabi's, Rajasthanis, Himachalis, Haryanvis and Kashmiris. Nothing wrong with it but facts are facts.

CatLaughGIF-11.gif

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Why can't you Hindoo worship Ponies like everyone else on the planet or in my case Feline.:-)

url

This the kind of animal worshiped now a day even your elephant God Sucks in comparison.
Have some respect, you can't even comprehend Hindu beliefs and this thread has nothing to do with Religion so grow up and learn how to act in society.

Last edited:
Have some respect, you can't even comprehend Hindu beliefs and this thread has nothing to do with Religion so grow up and learn how to act in society.

Check the thread I didn't start the fire. What's the point to comprehend? Religion is an outdated belief. Hinduism even more so. I mean.... Now I'm done being off-topic. I'm a Douche on the Net, but a gentlemen IRL.

Check the thread I didn't start the fire. What's the point to comprehend? Religion is an outdated belief. Hinduism even more so. I mean.... Now I'm done being off-topic. I'm a Douche on the Net, but a gentlemen IRL.
Yet most of the world is religious, in your opinion it may be outdated but too others it isn't. Don't tell me you think that you minority atheists think you are smarter then the rest of the world?:rofl:
"Hinduism even more so" yet it has 1 billion followers so keep believing what you want.

Yet most of the world is religious, in your opinion it may be outdated but too others it isn't. Don't tell me you think that you minority atheists think you are smarter then the rest of the world?:rofl:
"Hinduism even more so" yet it has 1 billion followers so keep believing what you want.

Hey, you guys believe in some flying elephant, but refuse to believe in Twilight Sparkle. That's because you guys keep popping babies & metaphorically put gun to said babies to believe in whatever flying spaghetti monster you believe.

Please let not get off-topic. I can beat you in argument anytime, but as a gentlemen I won't.

Hey, you guys believe in some flying elephant, but refuse to believe in Twilight Sparkle. That's because you guys keep popping babies & metaphorically put gun to said babies to believe in whatever flying spaghetti monster you believe.
Actually as a Hindu I only believe in One God so your poor attempt at humor fails.:woot:
Hindu Birth rate is one of the lowest in the country...:undecided:
Funny how you fail to address other points.

Seems like you are force fed with some false propaganda that all Indians are dark skinned.

Don't force me to put some pics of Dark Pakistanis here.
Don't be foolish! Pakistanis are all light skinned. Pakistani Punjabis and Kashmiris are lighter then their Indian counterparts because they are Muslim and a recent study by Genetic Institute of Islamabad shows being Muslim always makes you lighter skinned. Everyone in India is the same dark color, no such thing as variation you idiot.

Wow your stupid, the percentage of people with religion to people with no religion is in favour of people with religion. Can you read English with your squinted eyes?:rofl:

Hey at least we outnumber your "1 billion" forced believer. :p:

Hey at least we outnumber your "1 billion" forced believer. :p:
Yes "forced" even though you have never met a Hindu in your life but suddenly Indonesian troll who has just discovered the Internet and can barely speak English is already expert on how be believe. So tell me why you keep changing the topic my slit eyed friend?:rofl::woot::wave:

Please let not get off-topic. I can beat you in argument anytime, but as a gentlemen I won't.

You are an atheist i get it......i am one too.But that does not give you the right to insult other religion.Faith is a very personal thing and its not always logical.

so how worshiping a gaseous god any more legitimate ? or sensible. god need not be proved ... he needs to be felt.

Who said our GOD was gaseous. Our God has a form but nothing in the heavens or earth has any likeness to him. lol you claim to be intelligent worshipping elephants and trees and whatnot. Your gods are not even good looking. I would expect a god to have atleast a pretty face.

Back
Top Bottom