What's new

Racism alive in India: Story of Kim Barrington Narisetti

you are preaching hinduism nothing more. tell me something why is that you guys have so many gods

yet they only came to india? ever thought about that with your high intellect ?

having 330 mil gods makes the number irrelevant....the number is impractical...makes god incomprehensible...one cannot quantize god...one or one billion. the image is important just like gate is important to enter a house...and a big infinite house can have many gates... simply praying at the door wont do god , brave to enter.

most of them are fair like Caucasians mate, under 50% are what you would say of Indian genotype (not that its a bad thing or anything, just giving a statistic)

so wat ??

30 % of indians are caucasians like fair skinned(some in rajasthan some in haryana, up, uttarakahnd, himachal, punjab, gujarat, a few in maharastra)......so wat?? i see caucasian like people a lot in my clog....at my home town...in my city...freaking everywhere in this country...hell i have even seen fair skinned south indians.....but do i care ?...no ......unlike some of ur racist pakistani fellows who will bring in skin color coz they have got nothing else to brag about

most of them are fair like Caucasians mate, under 50% are what you would say of Indian genotype (not that its a bad thing or anything, just giving a statistic)

Some people are actually making a issue out of this. But you are right, it should not, and doesn't matter.

We're just as conscious about skin colour down South too. But I wouldn't say it's racism in the classical sense. We're simply obsessed with fair, pale, white skin.

And that Polish guy is somewhat right. I've been to some parts of Eastern Europe, and many people turn wide-eyed on seeing a group of Brown people. Might have something to do with low immigration into these countries compared to the ones in Western Europe. Also, I had met a group of Serbians in a train recently. Most Racist Lot ever!

I am not surprised.

I think everyone now is generalizing and no one is commenting on the experience written by Kim Barrington. I think we all living abroad have faced racism in our lifetime and I can sympathize with her that it is not a good feeling. I think it depends on the brought up, how the parents teach their children either to respect everyone or not.
We cnnot blame the whole country for that.

This coming from a guy who worship an elephant with arms? Thank "god" Atheism one day will purge such childish nonsense from human society.
elephant with arms has a story behind him , he tried to save the honour of his mother , got decapitated , as his body swelled with fluid no animal's head was big enough to absorb the fluid shock , so an elephant's head was placed. there is science and drama ,, the chief soothsayer hinted that bring the head of the animal whose mothers sleep with her back to her child..elephant is the only such animal.

565122-Wake-up-mom-we-got-visitors_view.jpg

elephant with arms has a story behind him , he tried to save the honour of his mother , got decapitated , as his body swelled with fluid no animal's head was big enough to absorb the fluid shock , so an elephant's head was placed. there is science and drama ,, the chief soothsayer hinted that bring the head of the animal whose mothers sleep with her back to her child..elephant is the only such animal large animal.

565122-Wake-up-mom-we-got-visitors_view.jpg

I wonder how Indian's are different from Africans in term of Skin complexion...

Seems like you are force fed with some false propaganda that all Indians are dark skinned.

Don't force me to put some pics of Dark Pakistanis here.

elephant with arms has a story behind him , he tried to save the honour of his mother , got decapitated , as his body swelled with fluid no animal's head was big enough to absorb the fluid shock , so an elephant's head was placed. there is science and drama ,, the chief soothsayer hinted that bring the head of the animal whose mothers sleep with her back to her child..elephant is the only such animal.

We all know these stories and they are nothing more than stories. No offence to ganpati bappa but yea there was a time I used to believe in god not anymore

We all know these stories and they are nothing more than stories. No offence to ganpati bappa but yea there was a time I used to believe in god not anymore

as a fellow atheist, I have an advice.

I would be picky where you say this.

If there is one thing the Hindu and Muslim extremists on this board agree on, they hate western secular sell outs like you.

so how worshiping a gaseous god any more legitimate ? or sensible. god need not be proved ... he needs to be felt.

as a fellow atheist, I have an advice.

I would be picky where you say this.

If there is one thing the Hindu and Muslim extremists on this board agree on, they hate western secular sell outs like you.

Most of our texts were written when we had no knowledge. Sun god rain god yea right because they were so mystical no one knew how sun shines how rains pour so GOD. now that we know it does not make sense any more.

Back
Top Bottom