What's new

Racism alive in India: Story of Kim Barrington Narisetti

Indians shouldnt be racists. I mean on one hand, we see ourselves being victims of racism abroad and then we have this......

How can Indian be racist?

Indian Women and Men love worshipping the big black lingam, No?

I wonder how Indian's are different from Africans in term of Skin complexion...

Depends on the genetic variation of the Indians.

Besides the Indians themselves making an issue with their skin complexion I see nothing wrong with that.

Doesn't prevent the esteemed Pakistani posters here from calling Indians skinny dark uglies, does it?

Both sides are proving the point.

And, it's true, there is racism in our societies. Most societies have some level of racism and it could be argued that it is genetically hardwired.

The "selfish gene" theory would argue that we are programmed to prefer our self, our immediate family, our racial group -- in that order -- to maximize propagation of our genes.

It takes social conditioning to overcome this hardwired preference hierarchy since maximum benefit to self (highest priority) may come by cooperating with someone of another race.

Racism is a global truth...anybody who claims he has nothing to do with it is a Bloody liar... race based stereotypes have been part of global cultural fabric an its going to be lik this till the time racial diversity exists. There is no running away form it.

Both sides are proving the point.

And, it's true, there is racism in our societies. Most societies have some level of racism and it could be argued that it is genetically hardwired.

The "selfish gene" theory would argue that we are programmed to prefer our self, our immediate family, our racial group -- in that order -- to maximize propagation of our genes.

It takes social conditioning to overcome this hardwired preference hierarchy since maximum benefit to self (highest priority) may come by cooperating with someone of another race.

Sir may I remind you that quoting Evolution a handiwork by Iblis is an extremely Jahil activity?

Refrain from it in the future and please quote Quran verses please :astagh:

Can anybody name a country which is guaranteed to be 100% non-racist?

Back
Top Bottom