What's new

Question to Pakistan and China

Pakistan probably won't because we have other headache and Bangladesh is really no benefit to Pakistan. Older generations have not forgot 1971.

China might supply the anti-indian Bangladeshis with arms, but I doubt they'll go on a one-on-one direct conflict with india over Bangladesh, maybe they will to free the disputed territories claimed by China that is occupied by india and is near the border with Bangladesh.

Bangladesh has 160 million people. India can not force that many people in their union. Bangladeshi army should put a leash on that Hasina.

So typical and convenient isnt it , "Army putting a leash on an elected government" by the same 160 million ppl ... wonder when the pakistanis will learn about democracy !!!:hitwall:

By the way why is your all powerful army failing to put a leash on curropt Zardari and Gilani regime :azn:

Forget the trade. Remember , China is not the US , they don't have the balls to attack us or any other country for that matter. Even Vietnam and Taiwan can stand up to them. A shot from our side and the little chinese soldiers will pee their pants. I wouldn't worry too much about their interference. We must do what's necessary to keep awami league in power.BNP means more border jumpers and terrorists crossing the border.

yup Nehru was thinking exactly the same in 1962 and guess what happened? we kicked your asssssss big time and resulted one of the mostr humiliated defeat of the entire history of india

I changed my mind about colonising bangladesh, we will just anex the northern part of bangladesh and parbotyo Chittagong. Northern part will solve the problem of chicken neck also illegal bangladeshis will be able to stay in india without leaving their motherland. Southern part will help north east to connect to the sea and solve the chakma problem.

Thanks.

Yeah I know amardesh is popular among jamatis who makes one third of bd population and it's banned. It's a joke of paper anyway.

Yesterday I read from a bangladeshi newspaper that Awami League may allow Indina military to enter bangladesh and keep awami League in power. Now all power belongs to Allah and it is only Allah, who can help, but not always directly, but sometime through many channels. Now, if Indian military enters bangladesh, I am pretty sure whole Insh Allah whole bangladesh jump into the war. Even though bravery, we are out numbered in every department with India. So My question is to Pakistani brothers and Chinese brothers in bani Adam(A), will your governments prepare to help us in the coming fight, if it even comes? Because, if this war happens, US will go diplomatic, they won't make a mistake sending their troops against Pak, China and bangladesh. If other nations want to help us, please do so!

Chineses and Pakistani members here do not speak for their govts.. So wrong audience.. Write a letter to GHQ Rawalpindi and CPC HQ Beijing..

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Yesterday I read from a bangladeshi newspaper that Awami League may allow Indina military to enter bangladesh and keep awami League in power. Now all power belongs to Allah and it is only Allah, who can help, but not always directly, but sometime through many channels. Now, if Indian military enters bangladesh, I am pretty sure whole Insh Allah whole bangladesh jump into the war. Even though bravery, we are out numbered in every department with India. So My question is to Pakistani brothers and Chinese brothers in bani Adam(A), will your governments prepare to help us in the coming fight, if it even comes? Because, if this war happens, US will go diplomatic, they won't make a mistake sending their troops against Pak, China and bangladesh. If other nations want to help us, please do so!

And its an foolish question to begin with.. You are asking as if Khaleda Zia was never the PM of BD.. When India didnt interfere then, why would it do now.. We have enough problems within India to go looking to buy more..

Ab india ne kya kar diya bhai ?
Ye india bi na ...bachche ko mar do ge kya ?

We already seen that in 1971 War and 1999 Kargil conflict. Will China sacrifice 100 billion USD trade with India for sake of tiny Bangladesh. Noway.

That's because China in the 70's and the 90's wasn't as strong as it is now, if China were to enter a conflict involving india and Pakistan, india is screwed since all of india's larger neighbors have disputes with it, forget about a two front war its going to become a 3 front war when you include Bangladesh.

The Three Front War

map_of_south_asia.png

Post War Map:

map_of_south_asia2.png

he writes soap operas for men . jack Ryan seem to be the only man who has the faculty to think and the US navy can defeat any army with just putting a single man in the right place.:disagree:

his earlier books were better . "without remorse" even "red storm rising "
but after he introduced jack character it all became one la la land fairy tale.

One poster called him a 'Super Patriot'. He absolutely despises Soviets/Russians.

though i do not agree with the OP. i have seen lately indians boosting trade with China and comparing with Pak-China trade.

Now the thing is that human brain doesn't always work on logic. At the onset of WW2 germany and france were the biggest trade partners of each other. i heard this statement somewhere(i dont remeber where) and I am too lazy to provide some link on the statement but tell me if i am wrong.

No Thanks.

Our relations with India have finally started to improve and trade has started to flourish. We Pakistanis are much more happier having good relations with India where trade acts as a deterrent and increases prosperity for Pakistanis. Going to war is no joke especially against a nation like India.

I think this type of thread need to merge with "Stupid and funny from all over the world" thread {I deleted "II"}

Bro just chill- India would not dare-
In the end its not about what the sell out politicians want- its about what the people want-
always had been this way-
and i have learned from 71 that Bangladeshi people are very resilient and brave people-
Nothing to worry about-

No Thanks.

Our relations with India have finally started to improve and trade has started to flourish. We Pakistanis are much more happier having good relations with India where trade acts as a deterrent and increases prosperity for Pakistanis. Going to war is no joke especially against a nation like India.

Well i admire your above post for its sensibility-
But may i ask- the reason-
What made you believe now that "friendship with india may lead to prosperous Pakistan" thingy-
Its been your POV from the start- or it has changed because of the dramatic shift of balance- of the region in favor of india since 9/11- and the current sorry state Pakistan is in-

Back
Top Bottom