What's new

Indian media and propaganda terrorism against Bangladesh

NOBODY here is jamati lol

Indian comments are proving again and again - Indian media and propaganda terrorism targeted to label anyone opposing indian proxy war and label anyone opposing effort to install indian subservient Awami League in power.

Who do you vote for then.?

Almost most members here openly gloat over razaakar(jamaati) agenda.

No one here openly gloats over Jamaati and I don't get why you call 'Razakar'. To the PDF Indians a Jamaati is someone who practices and adheres to Islam, you take the piss out of us over this RAW conspiracy but it's the PDF lot that are the laughing stock. Just because we have animosity towards India doesn't mean we are 'Jamaati' lol, if anything JEI are a bunch of retards who don't have the first clue on how to run a country.

Please understand when you accuse us of being a Razakar or Jamaati it makes us laugh, the word Razakar is being used left, right and center which is meaningless.

No one here openly gloats over Jamaati and I don't get why you call 'Razakar'. To the PDF Indians a Jamaati is someone who practices and adheres to Islam, you take the piss out of us over this RAW conspiracy but it's the PDF lot that are the laughing stock. Just because we have animosity towards India doesn't mean we are 'Jamaati' lol, if anything JEI are a bunch of retards who don't have the first clue on how to run a country.

Please understand when you accuse us of being a Razakar or Jamaati it makes us laugh, the word Razakar is being used left, right and center which is meaningless.
I have personally read so much of idune, Alzakir and Mbi Munshi posts openly calling for Khaleda to come back to power. But reading some of saner posts like yourself also refresh our memory of Khaleda and her supporters did to Bangladesh in the past. We support BNP for keeping the law and order of Bangladesh intact in the midst of chaos Jamaati's support. It's India's best interests to keep ISI away whom Khaleda had propped up terrorist camps in support of ISI in past.

You don't need to when push comes to shove from razaakars try to push their anti secular agenda, India will aid Bangladesh Army be it military assistance or political.:big_boss:

We done it before, make no mistake.:crazy_pilot:
Well, Hasina's, daughter's, husband's, father is a razakar LOL.:omghaha: You know what I mean.:dirol:

@Saiful Islam
please dont fall for indian effort to hijack the thread with offtopic discussion, specially about Jammat. Jammat is a Bangladeshi political party and has every right to do political just like any other Bangladeshis. Now its up to people of Bangladesh to decide if they like to vote for Jammat, BNP, Al or anyone else. Period. There is no scope for indians to say who they like to install or what type of party Bangladeshis choose, Islamic, secular or otherwise.

Now, lets get back to topic - Indian media and propaganda terrorism against Bangladesh.

Here is another indian propaganda terror to labeling Saudi Arab and Kuwaiti investment in Bangladesh.

আরবের বিপুল লগ্নি বাংলাদেশে, উদ্বিগ্ন ভারত:

অগ্নি রায় • নয়াদিল্লি: বাংলাদেশ জুড়ে মৌলবাদ ও সন্ত্রাস ছড়িয়ে দিতে বিপুল বিনিয়োগ করছে আরব দেশের ১৮টি ইসলামি ব্যাঙ্ক। সে দেশে নির্বাচন যত এগিয়ে আসছে, তাদের সক্রিয়তাও তত বাড়ছে। সম্প্রতি এ বিষয়ে একটি সুনির্দিষ্ট রিপোর্ট হাতে আসার পরে নয়াদিল্লির কপালের ভাঁজ আরও গভীর হয়েছে। গোটা ঘটনাটির পিছনে পাকিস্তানের গুপ্তচর সংস্থা আইএসআই-এর ভূমিকাটিও খতিয়ে দেখা হচ্ছে। এ ব্যাপারে নিজেদের আশঙ্কার কথা হাসিনা সরকারকেও ঘরোয়া ভাবে জানিয়েছে ভারত।
রিপোর্টে দেখা যাচ্ছে, বাংলাদেশের জামাতপন্থী মৌলবাদী স্বেচ্ছাসেবী সংস্থাগুলিকে বিভিন্ন খাতে ঢালাও ঋণ দিচ্ছে ইসলামি ব্যাঙ্কগুলি। গোয়েন্দারা অনুমান করছেন, বাংলাদেশে সন্ত্রাসের পরিকাঠামো তৈরি এবং অস্ত্র কেনার কাজেই এই অর্থ ব্যবহার করা হচ্ছে। সীমান্ত অঞ্চলে ভারত-বিরোধী কার্যকলাপে এই পুঁজি লাগানো হচ্ছে কি না, তা-ও খতিয়ে দেখা হচ্ছে।
রিপোর্ট অনুযায়ী, বাংলাদেশে মৌলবাদীদের আর্থিক মদত দেওয়া ব্যাঙ্কগুলির অধিকাংশই সৌদি আরবের। এ ছাড়া সংযুক্ত আরব আমিরশাহি, কুয়েত এবং কাতারের কিছু ব্যাঙ্কের কার্যকলাপও খুবই সন্দেহজনক। রিপোর্টে বিশেষ ভাবে চিহ্নিত করা হয়েছে ইসলামি ব্যাঙ্ক বাংলাদেশ (আইবিবিএল) ও সোশ্যাল ইসলামি ব্যাঙ্ককে (এসআইবিএল)। কেন্দ্রীয় অর্থ মন্ত্রক দেখে অবাক হয়েছে, সন্ত্রাসবাদী সংগঠনের সঙ্গে প্রত্যক্ষ যোগাযোগের ভূরি ভূরি প্রমাণ থাকা সত্ত্বেও পশ্চিমের কিছু দেশ অকাতরে ডলার ঢালছে ওই দু’টি ব্যাঙ্কে। সৌদি আরবের আল রাঝি ব্যাঙ্কও বাংলাদেশে টাকা ঢালতে সক্রিয়। আইবিবিএল-এর ৩৭ শতাংশ অংশীদারি রয়েছে আল রাঝি-র হাতে। বাংলাদেশের জঙ্গি সংগঠন জামাতুল মুজাহিদিন বাংলাদেশ (জেএমবি)-র মাথা শায়ক আব্দুর রহমান এবং তার সহযোগী সিদ্দিকুল ইসলাম ওরফে বাংলা ভাই-ও এক সময়ে পুঁজির জন্য এই ব্যাঙ্কটির উপর নির্ভরশীল ছিল।

http://www.anandabazar.com/2bdesh1.html
defence.pk/threads/huge-funding-in-bangladesh-from-arab-countries-india-is-worried.285770/

I have personally read so much of idune, Alzakir and Mbi Munshi posts openly calling for Khaleda to come back to power. But reading some of saner posts like yourself also refresh our memory of Khaleda and her supporters did to Bangladesh in the past. We support BNP for keeping the law and order of Bangladesh intact in the midst of chaos Jamaati's support. It's India's best interests to keep ISI away whom Khaleda had propped up terrorist camps in support of ISI in past.

No I have not called for KZ to come back to power. I have said that the Indian backed AL leave power.

@Saiful Islam
please dont fall for indian effort to hijack the thread with offtopic discussion, specially about Jammat. Jammat is a Bangladeshi political party and has every right to do political just like any other Bangladeshis. Now its up to people of Bangladesh to decide if they like to vote for Jammat, BNP, Al or anyone else. Period. There is no scope for indians to say who they like to install or what type of party Bangladeshis choose, Islamic, secular or otherwise.

Now, lets get back to topic - Indian media and propaganda terrorism against Bangladesh.

Baisab they wanted attention they got attention, all this time I was talking about how indians jump on to the Bangladesh sub forum when they are irrelevant, I'm just waiting for one of them to say what's the problem with the bangladeshis and india always being the topic. If they want to call me a Razakar then fine i am a razakar whatever that means! lol

i don't see how you suggest JEI is less competent (at least less than BNP). JEI has a true internal democratic system, it's jawans have significantly better records compared to the BAL terrorists with their vices and thug life and very importantly, JEI is one of those parties in BD that has stayed on the right side of history

Baisab they wanted attention they got attention, all this time I was talking about how indians jump on to the Bangladesh sub forum when they are irrelevant, I'm just waiting for one of them to say what's the problem with the bangladeshis and india always being the topic. If they want to call me a Razakar then fine i am a razakar whatever that means! lol

razakar means volunteer, even if it's volunteering for your own country and military. simply they are calling you a volunteer. they are good people bhai

i don't see how you suggest JEI is less competent (at least less than BNP). JEI has a true internal democratic system, it's jawans have significantly better records compared to the BAL terrorists with their vices and thug life and very importantly, JEI is one of those parties in BD that has stayed on the right side of history

razakar means volunteer, even if it's volunteering for your own country and military. simply they are calling you a volunteer. they are good people bhai

Thank u very much bro, its these retards who love throwing the word around. They think they know our country and our people, they need to bounce off this internet world

Ah but they do know more than us about ourselves. If one spends copious amount of time logged into BD forum reading things we BDeshis might overlook......
They are more regular on this then us.how many of us go through Indian section everyday?
Talk about obsession!:big_boss:
Bhai...Don't know about others...it is relevant to me since I'm in Dhaka.
The situation isn't good at all. I'm genuinely worried about my colleagues going home safely from office.

On Friday while returning from Ruposhi Bangla(at 11:30 PM), there was a transformer blast...and the guards were running helter skelter to close the gates thinking it was a cocktail blast!

Back
Top Bottom