What's new

Indian media and propaganda terrorism against Bangladesh

BJP is a credible mainstream political party with a clear vision for the development of India

BJP a fundamentalist and terrorist outfit responsible for genocide, killing thousands. When such terror ideology become mainstream in india, that very much sums up where indian propaganda terrorism against Bangladesh draws its inspiration from.

Think about the amount of support for Jamaat(a party that preaches Islamism) and its counterpart in India...BJP(a party that preaches Hindutva).....Jamaat has always been,is and always will be a minor party that has no chance in hell in coming to power....on the other hand their counter part in India has already ruled once and is coming to power again....Its weird to see that a Islamic party has virtually no support in a Muslim country where as a Hindutva party has tremendous support in a Secular country....Now tell me don't you think that you are coming of as a bit hypocritical ?!

Jamaat-i-Islami doesn't have a chance in hell of ever coming to power in Pakistan either ! :unsure:

The last time they came to power was only in one Province of Pakistan & that too as part of a 5 Party Alliance (all Islamist Parties) when some of the other players were boycotting the elections !

Bangladeshis Hindus move into India mostly because of economic reasons....and during partition a huge number of their relatives moved to India....so it is natural that they have connections in India...And BNP politicians do not have much of a record of attacking Hindus or blaming them for anything..Jamaat does have records of attacks against minorities....and AL does have good record of attacks against Hindus...and then going to them blaming BNP and asking for votes in return for protection....bdnews and daily star reported it a couple of days ago....

The last line could be true, in UP riot SP leader Azam Khan did something similar to gain Muslim support. But I am not talking about BD Hindus who came here in 1947 or 1971, I am talking about people who came in last 5-10 years (one of them is my colleague), only they are in touch with BD and know the ground realities. There is a real feeling of insecurity that you may not understand. I am not saying that all BD Muslims are against BD Hindus, but even if 5%-10% are religious hardliners adamant on scaring ordinary Hindus with silent support from a polarized Govt., that's enough, because ordinary Muslims, though in majority, naturally won't come out with sticks & rods to protect the minority.

They come here mostly on the pretext of treatment or education, get an admission in a college, and never go back. People don't discard their country for economic reasons, you are in US, but have you discarded your country or will ever do that, unless you are unwanted in your own country?

BJP a fundamentalist and terrorist outfit responsible for genocide, killing thousands. When such terror ideology become mainstream in india, that very much sums up where indian propaganda terrorism against Bangladesh draws its inspiration from.

In 2002 when riots started after an equally heinous incident in Godhra, Modi was "accused" of asking police to go slow and allowing the communities to settle things between themselves, however, the same Govt. controlled the riot in 2 days (or maybe on 3rd day), and in last 10 years Congress rule they couldn't prove a damn thing against Modi, in spite of their best efforts.

And ever heard of Muslims leaving India for BD or Pakistan for being persecuted here? Even in BJP ruled states? Bit rich coming from a citizen of a country where minorities are on a path to become extinct.

and in bangla, does it mean something else?

Enough of off topic discusson, if you like to talk about 71 issue there are plenty of threads already or open a new one.....let's get back topic.

Enough of off topic discusson, if you like to talk about 71 issue there are plenty of threads already or open a new one.....let's get back topic.

i agree but what made you think i want to "talk about '71 issue"??? i don't see anything too far off because the topic is on indian media propaganda. razakar-calling is not an isolated '71 issue. it's used randomly by indian trolls and their chamchas in BD. even though there is nothing wrong being a razakar

Maybe you can give your thoughts on post #13 here. indian media (even "balanced" ones lol) really do lash out at any opposition to their beloved BAL in Bangladesh. more broadly, hasn't Bangladesh really become a gift that keeps on giving for them since 1971 or what?
[URL='https://defence.pk/threads/bangladesh%E2%80%99s-new-radical-islamists.289978/']https://defence.pk/threads/bangladesh%E2%80%99s-new-radical-islamists.289978[/URL]

i agree but what made you think i want to "talk about '71 issue"??? i don't see anything too far off because the topic is on indian media propaganda. razakar-calling is not an isolated '71 issue. it's used randomly by indian trolls and their chamchas in BD. even though there is nothing wrong being a razakar

Maybe you can give your thoughts on post #13 here. indian media (even "balanced" ones lol) really do lash out at any opposition to their beloved BAL in Bangladesh. more broadly, hasn't Bangladesh really become a gift that keeps on giving for them since 1971 or what?
[URL='https://defence.pk/threads/bangladesh%E2%80%99s-new-radical-islamists.289978/']https://defence.pk/threads/bangladesh%E2%80%99s-new-radical-islamists.289978[/URL]
https://defence.pk/threads/bangladesh’s-new-radical-islamists.289978/#post-5018037

Sorry, did not mean y

Back
Top Bottom