What's new

Indian media and propaganda terrorism against Bangladesh

da fuq. When can I go for a holiday to dhaka then? :what:
When a "popularly elected government" comes to power :woot:

Stop your continuous attempt to hijack the thread with off topic agenda. If you want to talk about political situation use plenty of other threads already exist.
Awwwww.. . .

When a "popularly elected government" comes to power :woot:

Awwwww.. . .

Bangladeshi's have started to scare me...atleast pdf bangladeshi's.As someone living in dhakha is there an actual mainstream hatred for indians or is it just pdf being pdf?

Bangladeshi's have started to scare me...atleast pdf bangladeshi's.As someone living in dhakha is there an actual mainstream hatred for indians or is it just pdf being pdf?
The problem is that my market visits are almost at a full stop due to Hartals. Barring this my interaction with a normal Bangladeshi is just zilch... Coz my interactions are mostly limited with my colleagues who are the elite here and expats. Hence mainstream hatred for Indians is difficult to comment upon.

People like my driver, office security, office peons who are the actual hoi polloi are shaped more by what's on the talk shows and akashwani. These mediums are not in an India bashing mood yet.

On PDF.. .I can resonate with only a few like @Loki

Here is latest example how indians running propaganda terrorism against Bangladesh

Bangladeshis riot in Singapore, kill policemen & civilians

Real fact is

Strait Times most prominent Singapore newspaper reported rioters were shouting in Tamil.

This even as the crowd continued to grow, cheering and shouting vulgarities in Tamil - turning violent in a matter of minutes, said eyewitnesses.

Little India Riot: 27 nabbed; more expected to be arrested in 'hours and days that follow'

India is pushing to support the side which insures they keep the islamist extremists checked while Islamist extremist jamaati's are trying to shove there ideology on secular society.:big_boss:

You better hope Jamaati's don't push for a brotherhood type civil war. Only then India will push so much military hardware and weapons to Aid Banglaesh Army to insure they flush razakars out of their land for good.

Bangladeshi society are religious-minded. Even though the state is secular. However, Islam remains the nation's state religion. Where did you get the idea that Bangladeshi society are secular? There are many more small Islamist parties in Bangladesh. Jamaat-Islami is the largest one. Those many small ones have significant support. Has that ever crossed your mind?

Jamaat-Islami Bangladesh is not categorized as a terrorist organization by any country. You want the Hindu-nationalist leader Modi to be in power, while you want Bangladeshis to be secular at the same time? I believe I do smell fear. An irrational fear. Perhaps even intolerance?

The best way steer clear off Jamaat is to let it remain a legal party (which it is). Forcing them underground would not be in the best interests of anyone.

razakar means volunteer, even if it's volunteering for your own country and military. simply they are calling you a volunteer. they are good people bhai

Razakar means helper. In Urdu....:devil:

Bangladesh is showing all signs of becoming next Pakistan!

No one here openly gloats over Jamaati and I don't get why you call 'Razakar'. To the PDF Indians a Jamaati is someone who practices and adheres to Islam, you take the piss out of us over this RAW conspiracy but it's the PDF lot that are the laughing stock. Just because we have animosity towards India doesn't mean we are 'Jamaati' lol, if anything JEI are a bunch of retards who don't have the first clue on how to run a country.

Please understand when you accuse us of being a Razakar or Jamaati it makes us laugh, the word Razakar is being used left, right and center which is meaningless.

Who told you this? :what: To Indians Bangladeshi Jamatis & Razakars are the ones who joined hands with West Pakistani forces and executed one of the largest genocide of human history; mostly by targeting a particular community.

Nobody has any problem with anyone practicing and adhering to Islam, but if you club those extremists & murderers as "religious Muslims", then any sane person should have problem with that.

On topic: All these Bangladeshi media reports are clearly a case of "Bangladeshi media and propaganda terrorism against India". :-)

Who told you this? :what: To Indians Bangladeshi Jamatis & Razakars are the ones who joined hands with West Pakistani forces and executed one of the largest genocide of human history; mostly by targeting a particular community.

Nobody has any problem with anyone practicing and adhering to Islam, but if you club those extremists & murderers as "religious Muslims", then any sane person should have problem with that.

On topic: All these Bangladeshi media reports are clearly a case of "Bangladeshi media and propaganda terrorism against India". :-)

LOOOOL i never took Indians to be such comedians, ok mate you think what you want. At the end of the day its you that lives in Bangladesh, its u thats a bangali (lol).

India thinks Islamic aspiration and Islamic parties, specially Jammat is biggest obstacle in implementing its nefarious plan in Bangladesh. Political entities who opposing indian plan and war on Bangladesh are being attacked and labeled by india as "extremist" which no one except indians subscribe.

On May 2011 Indian PM told jiurnalist that 25% of Bangladeshis are supporter of Jamaat and are "extermist" and "anti india". Anyone resents Indian war and imposition are typically labelled as "anti india". Indian PM maintained that trait.

In Sep this year, Indian PM while meeting Obama spewed another load of propaganda terror against Bangladesh that if Awami League is not power Bangladesh will be under indian defined "extremist" rule.

Week ago indian foreign secretary again labeled non Awami league opposition as "extremist" and nakedly coerce Jatiya party to participate in indian nefarious war plan against Bangladesh.

Think about the amount of support for Jamaat(a party that preaches Islamism) and its counterpart in India...BJP(a party that preaches Hindutva).....Jamaat has always been,is and always will be a minor party that has no chance in hell in coming to power....on the other hand their counter part in India has already ruled once and is coming to power again....Its weird to see that a Islamic party has virtually no support in a Muslim country where as a Hindutva party has tremendous support in a Secular country....Now tell me don't you think that you are coming of as a bit hypocritical ?!

Think about the amount of support for Jamaat(a party that preaches Islamism) and its counterpart in India...BJP(a party that preaches Hindutva).....Jamaat has always been,is and always will be a minor party that has no chance in hell in coming to power....on the other hand their counter part in India has already ruled once and is coming to power again....Its weird to see that a Islamic party has virtually no support in a Muslim country where as a Hindutva party has tremendous support in a Secular country....Now tell me don't you think that you are coming of as a bit hypocritical ?!

You must be in a mood to troll, otherwise it is hard to believe that you will compare BJP with Jamat!! BJP is a credible mainstream political party with a clear vision for the development of India, they have Govt. in many states and those State Govt.s are doing very well, as evident from the recent election results. And BJPs rule with AB Vajpayiji as the PM was one of the best periods of independent India. We are expecting to grow and develop further if BJP comes to power, and none of us are aspiring to become a Hindu Rashtra. The bottom line is, people are not supporting BJP for Hindutva, if that was the case, then no other party would ever had a hope of winning any election in a county of 82% Hindu population.

BD has two major party, AL & BNP, while AL (and Shahbagis) is bashed here on PDF for being somewhat secular; BNP is very much polarized, still people of BD is looking forward to BNP rule. I know many people here who still have relatives; even own homes in BD, I know there opinion about BNP, I can tell with certainty that when it comes to communalism, BNP is far far worst than BJP.

And about Jamat, I don't know how this party is still surviving after its open and active support for West Pakistan and participation in one of the largest genocide in world history, especially against their own people.

You must be in a mood to troll, otherwise it is hard to believe that you will compare BJP with Jamat!! BJP is a credible mainstream political party with a clear vision for the development of India, they have Govt. in many states and those State Govt.s are doing very well, as evident from the recent election results. And BJPs rule with AB Vajpayiji as the PM was one of the best periods of independent India. We are expecting to grow and develop further if BJP comes to power, and none of us are aspiring to become a Hindu Rashtra. The bottom line is, people are not supporting BJP for Hindutva, if that was the case, then no other party would ever had a hope of winning any election in a county of 82% Hindu.

BD has two major party, AL & BNP, while AL (and Shahbagis) is bashed here on PDF for being somewhat secular, BNP is very much polarized, still people of BD is looking forward to BNP rule. I know many people here who still have relatives; even own homes in BD, I know there opinion about BNP, I can tell with certainty that when it comes to communalism, BNP is far far worst than BJP.

And about Jamat, I don't know how this party is still surviving after its open and active support for West Pakistan and participation in one of the largest genocide in world history, especially against their own people.

I was taking your comments seriously before that statement!

I was taking your comments seriously before that statement!

Hindu population in BD is steadily declining at a fast rate, and we have a steady flow of them even today. At this rate, In 15-20 years Hindus will be almost extinct from BD, just like in Pakistan. I am not going into details, but there is nothing hush hush about it. Needless to say, I know many of them who still have relatives in BD, some still have their homes & businesses in BD, all of them said situation for minorities in BD is not good, they say things have improved during AL rule, but things were frightening during BNP's time. Now, they have left their country and came to an unknown land, they must had some good reason to do so.

And if you haven't noticed, Bangladeshi PDF members opinion about BD Hindus are notoriously negative, that says a lot.

Hindu population in BD is steadily declining at a fast rate, and we have a steady flow of them even today. At this rate, In 15-20 years Hindus will be almost extinct from BD, just like in Pakistan. I am not going into details, but there is nothing hush hush about it. Needless to say, I know many of them who still have relatives in BD, some still have their homes & businesses in BD, all of them said situation for minorities in BD is not good, they say things have improved during AL rule, but things were frightening during BNP's time. Now, they have left their country and came to an unknown land, they must had some good reason to do so.

And if you haven't noticed, Bangladeshi PDF members opinion about BD Hindus are notoriously negative, that says a lot.
Bangladeshis Hindus move into India mostly because of economic reasons....and during partition a huge number of their relatives moved to India....so it is natural that they have connections in India...And BNP politicians do not have much of a record of attacking Hindus or blaming them for anything..Jamaat does have records of attacks against minorities....and AL does have good record of attacks against Hindus...and then going to them blaming BNP and asking for votes in return for protection....bdnews and daily star reported it a couple of days ago....

Back
Top Bottom