What's new

Question to Pakistan and China

this guy must have forgotten that he live in a Democratic country:lol:...if u r so fed up with present gov...wait till next elections and vote them out of power..
even we Indians are fed up with our present UPA gov but our military aint planning a coup and we r not begging for some other nations help to intervene in the current situation...grow up dude!!

Who told you Bangladesh is a Democratic country? It's a hybrid regime.

Despite everything you have accused us of doing, from the 1962 war, to helping Pakistan acquire nuclear weapons... to supporting JuD in the UNSC and to the regular border incursions, stapled visas, and not to mention the claim over the entire state of Arunachal Pradesh...

India has never shut off the trade with us. :lol: To the contrary:

The Hindu - India's trade deficit to China widens further

If you wouldn't shut off trade with us, even after we helped Pakistan develop nuclear weapons, I doubt there is anything we can do to stop the trade deficit growing ever wider. :wave:

P.S. The trade between China and India is around $60 billion, while the trade between the Chinese mainland and the tiny island of Hong Kong is around $200 billion.
Despite everything you have accused us of doing, from stabbing you in the back in 1962, giving exile to Tibetan govt. and Dalai Lama, causing unrest in tibet, wrongful occupation of Arunachal pradesh

China has never stopped sending their leaders and inviting ours for more cooperation and trade. :lol:

P.S. India don't worry about China as latter is unable to suppress even tiny countries like Vietnam and Taiwan. :wave:

Despite everything you have accused us of doing, from the 1962 war, to helping Pakistan acquire nuclear weapons... to supporting JuD in the UNSC and to the regular border incursions, stapled visas, and not to mention the claim over the entire state of Arunachal Pradesh...

If you wouldn't shut off trade with us, even after we helped Pakistan develop nuclear weapons, I doubt there is anything we can do to stop the trade deficit growing ever wider. :wave:

P.S. The trade between China and India is around $60 billion, while the trade between the Chinese mainland and the tiny island of Hong Kong is around $200 billion.

Cool, because we love your cheap goods. And all your comments shows that China has balls of creating only nuisance for India but not for big steps for sake of huge trade. When it will come to Bangladesh your government will try to create nuisance but won't go for open confrontation. The history showed it all in 1971 War and 1999 Kargil Conflict.

You mentioned Hongkong-China trade, is Hongkong a separate country that's why you people has locust issues. :lol: :lol: :lol:

India sending military to bangladesh to support some Political party???:rofl:
WTF??? Ur joking r8888?

The transit through Bangladesh is the shortest route compared to using the Shiliguri corridor.

We know that NE India wasn't exactly the most peaceful place, and somewhat isolated from mainland India. And then, there's China.

One of India's primary interests in Bangladesh was ULFA. Many ULFA agents took shelter in Bangladesh. And now, they are on the run.

This transit would help India to maintain control over NE India. Both commercial and military. Being in Bangladesh, I can certainly say that the Indians seemed desperate for the whole thing, by hook or by crook.

My opinion? Even if they pay the fees, I simply do no support it. That side of the world isn't exactly the most secured place around. So yes, it does affect Bangladesh's national security in the long term.

Yep, Indians are already paranoid enough about a "two-front war" with China+Pakistan, and the possibility that this time we may target the "chicken's neck corridor" and cut off the entire NE India. :azn:

The Indian Army has already made a statement saying that they cannot ever hope to match us.

So the last thing they would do, is get themselves involved in a military conflict in Bangladesh, with China sitting right on the border of Arunachal Pradesh, and Pakistan sitting right on the border of Jammu and Kashmir. They could end up with the possibility of a three-front war, even when they have already admitted they cannot even beat China alone.

How tiny would it make seem the $ 8 billion trade you have with your "large friend" Pakistan then :tongue:

Yep, Indians are already paranoid enough about a "two-front war" with China+Pakistan, and the possibility that this time we may target the "chicken's neck corridor" and cut off the entire NE India. :azn:

The Indian Army has already made a statement saying that they cannot ever hope to match us.

So the last thing they would do, is get themselves involved in a military conflict in Bangladesh, with China sitting right on the border of Arunachal Pradesh, and Pakistan sitting right on the border of Jammu and Kashmir. They could end up with the possibility of a three-front war, when they have already admitted they cannot even beat China alone.

Well, what is there to say? If NE India faces a full scale PLA attack, they won't last very long alone. Only a fool would think otherwise.

Hence, the farce over the transit through Bangladesh :lol:

How tiny would it make seem the $ 8 billion trade you have with your "large friend" Pakistan then :tongue:
Just 8 billion with them and 100 with us....seems like they are better friends of us than theirs, economically....:D

Despite everything you have accused us of doing, from stabbing you in the back in 1962, giving exile to Tibetan govt. and Dalai Lama, causing unrest in tibet, wrongful occupation of Arunachal pradesh

China has never stopped sending their leaders and inviting ours for more cooperation and trade. :lol:

P.S. India don't worry about China as latter is unable to suppress even tiny countries like Vietnam and Taiwan. :wave:

Considering that India has a huge trade deficit to China, I can't find any reason to complain about that. :P

In fact I very much hope that the trade increases further, so that our trade surplus with India becomes even bigger. And Manmohan Singh already pledged to do just that. :azn:

India can't afford to make such a mistake, with China waiting on their Eastern border, and Pakistan waiting on their Western border.

If India does start a war in Bangladesh, both China and Pakistan will most likely use the opportunity to take back what they claim from India (Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh), at the same time.

So I wouldn't worry about it, India is already scared to death of the possibility of a "two-front war"... they won't dare to take their eyes off it in order to use military force against Bangladesh. And most likely the entire world will be on Bangladesh's side in this scenario.
sorry mate!! two nuclear powered nation cannot possibly jump into a war for a third country!!!
Cuban Missile Crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
why these Chinese derail each and every thread!!:disagree:

Just 8 billion with them and 100 with us....seems like they are better friends of us than theirs, economically....:D

With an "enemy" like china (100 billion $$$ ) who needs friends :cheesy: ...

In this age and era , its money is what matters than verbal assurances of friendship, let "friendly" Pakistan get all the assurances from china and "enemy" India get the trade :toast_sign:

I dont think the Chinese on the PDF represents the general Chinese public. I have to split my personality like Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde while dealing with the Chinese. In real life whenever I meet a Chinese (which is very often) I have to portray my Dr Jekyll side because they are so warm & sweet, but the moment I log into PDF thanks to members like CD I have to switch to my Mr Hyde personality.

Back
Top Bottom