What's new

Question to Pakistan and China

No China will not invade India in the event of a India - BD war if such a war ever happens. Does China want a war with India over someone else? NO. Anyway, India's defences along the Chinese border are sufficiently strong to stop a Chinese incursion.

China and India must never and hopefully will never fight over smaller neighbors or for any other reason. Mutually assured destruction is sometimes okay :-)P), but not with other regional and global powers lurking around the corner.

4 more posts and you, sir, will be a Major General. Congrats in advance! I need 3 more to reach 800! :toast_sign:

Hey, I didn't want to get stuck like Sachin on 97. Though I am not really proud of some of the posts I made in the last few days. :woot:

Hey, I didn't want to get stuck like Sachin on 97. Though I am not really proud of some of the posts I made in the last few days. :woot:

lol. don't worry, it's ok to post crap when you're this close to a milestone. Sachin would bat like crazy at this point. :lol:

But hey, how did you get from 1996 to 1991?! Maybe I need more sleep.. coffee has its limits! :coffee::D

lol. don't worry, it's ok to post crap when you're this close to a milestone. Sachin would bat like crazy at this point. :lol:

But hey, how did you get from 1996 to 1991?! Maybe I need more sleep.. coffee has its limits! :coffee::D

Yes you need to call it a day to be refreshed and rested for tomorrow's battle.;)

What newspaper was this. :hang2:

The Stupid Times from Bangladesh ... :)

i hope Indian army never goes to that ****** country again (( i dont believe we rescued these losers in 1971 from Pakistani Army massacre)) .. BSF should mine the border and shoot any bangladeshi coming close to fence ... and BSF should organize some tours for young adventure loving Indians so that they can try there hands on Sniper rifles and get some trophies too ... rest let the ***** land goes to Bay of Bengal :P ...

Except a few BD members on PDF who are sane, most other BD posters are plain crazy with their imaginations running wild. I suppose they represent the general BD public, as these are the kind of articles that is usually published there (with Munshi posting quite a few of them).

Except a few BD members on PDF who are sane, most other BD posters are plain crazy with their imaginations running wild. I suppose they represent the general BD public, as these are the kind of articles that is usually published there (with Munshi posting quite a few of them).

Problem is, some of them are fiercely insecure of being in India's shadow and they try to overcompensate by talking pure rubbish ie presenting facts which are completely out of phase with the reality.

Back
Top Bottom