What's new

Awami League MP Ilyas Molla and AL youth wing leaders burn down Bihari camp and kill 10 Bihari's

@idune

None of those titles are accusing a country. Even if Awami thugs are ruling your country under Indian tutelage, it does not mean we are responsible for all that is happening in your country.

Why don't you revolt against your oppressors?? India will not interfere and I am 100% sure about it.

Nothing better could be expected from Awami killers who justify burning and killing children.

Only selective action. It is about killing children of stranded Pakistanis and Awami killers, instead of calling them "terrorist" they are called " "AL youth wing leaders" . Nothing to be expected so long indian name is not associated.

idune Bhai, I did not put India name or terrorist there because the news headline did not mention it, but you can always mention that in a personal comment in the OP.

@idune

None of those titles are accusing a country. Even if Awami thugs are ruling your country under Indian tutelage, it does not mean we are responsible for all that is happening in your country.

Why don't you revolt against your oppressors?? India will not interfere and I am 100% sure about it.

Pathetic liars, just because the news headline does not mention it, does not make it true, that is why people like we are here to tell people the real story behind the headlines. Your RAW protects Awami League and runs Bangladesh, so naturally anything that happens in Bangladesh is India's 100% responsibility.

I would say that Modi started testing waters with a blow at soft targets like Bihari Muslims in Bangladesh, more are on the way.

that might have been possible, but to be honest there are two issues in Pakistan

1) pakistan is racially divided, other than Karachi no other part of pakistan will be willing to take beharis because of economic, racial, political, provincial factors even though Pakistan claims to be based on religion but these are ground facts

2) Karachi has become over populated since the 80s when afghans migrated to karachi, since then many ethnicities have moved in the city like iranians, burmese, Afghanis etc, now constant influx of people from all across pakistan and lack of resources is near to crippling the city, secondly there will be politics played on it, beharis will change the political and racial dynamics of Sindh which will think of it as an invasion of Sindhi lands, so will other provinces like Punjab, balochistan and KPK

3) the most likely solution will be to convince those beharis to get rehabilitation in bangladesh and pakistan should and must act to rehabilitate them there, since they are a burden on bangladesh and it would like to rehabilite them then leaving them rotting at some corner of bangladesh

Bihari Muslims that moved to this landmass in 1947 have suffered tremendously in 1971. Some took up arms in self defense and took part in combat. But much of that generation is either old or dead. The people who are there today are mostly people who were either born after 1971 or were too young to participate in combat. Many have accepted citizenship, the rest should also give up hope of moving to Pakistan and integrate with local community as most speak fluent Bangla and have seen no other land than this place. Some one born in 1947 would be 67 today. So most of these people below 67 who have been born here in this land, should accept citizenship and integrate with local Muslims. There is hardly a big difference between Bengali and Bihari Muslims, both were neighbor states and provinces of Bengal Sultanate and Subah Bangalah. From Bangladesh border in Rajshahi, I think Bihar is only 50-100 miles or less. If Radcliffe did not unfairly give the Muslim majority districts of Maldah and Murshidabad to India, Bangladesh would have borders with Bihar.

Even those who are 67 and older, before partition there was great unity between Muslims of South Asia for a 1000 years. But RAW and their agents successfully created a division between us using our differences and our stupidity of not seeing through Indian's plan and design. So it is in all South Asian Muslims interest to heal the wound that India has instigated us to create in 1971.

I don't understand why they still insist on moving to Pakistan. Bangladesh is their land and the economy here is growing and soon they will have better or at least same opportunity here than going to Pakistan. Except for RAW run Awami League, who try to use this isolated people to keep the issue of 1971 alive, precisely because they choose to remain isolated, the people in Bangladesh have little interest in hating or hurting these people in any way in my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Why not Chinese backed Awami thugs, or Russian backed Awami thugs, they all are supporting the Awami government. :crazy:

These people are more worried about whether India is being blamed or not, more time has been spent on why India was removed from the title of the thread instead of discussing about this unfortunate incident.

I don't understand why they still insist on moving to Pakistan. Bangladesh is their land and the economy here is growing and soon they will have better opportunity here than going to Pakistan. Except for RAW run Awami League, who try to use this isolated people to keep the issue of 1971 alive, precisely because they choose to remain isolated, the people in Bangladesh have little interest in hating or hurting these people in any way in my personal opinion.

i don't understand it either, thats why i want Pakistani government to do some work on it and i don't know what pakistani foreign ministry is for, i don't know why have they kept them miserable for 40 years, i lay blame of bihari muslim condition on none other than Pakistan itself

Pakistan must decide whether to take them, if not then it should play an active NGO part in rehabilitating them with collaboration with Bangladesh and even india if needed since they came from bihar

pakistan foreign diplomats most of them go abroad for luxury and waste tax payers money on their pleasures and don't do anything other than getting drunk, laid etc

Why not Chinese backed Awami thugs, or Russian backed Awami thugs, they all are supporting the Awami government. :crazy:

These people are more worried about whether India is being blamed or not, more time has been spent on why India was removed from the title of the thread instead of discussing about this unfortunate incident.

It is because your Modi has instructed RAW to start hitting soft targets like Bihari Muslims and RAW handlers then gave instruction to Awami thugs. Since RAW runs Bangladesh, India must take full responsibility for all atrocities committed by Awami thugs. But denial of their own crimes is always the first impulse of delusional Indians like you.

China and Russia has a policy of zero intervention in Bangladesh, unlike the Indian goons and thugs sitting in South block.

It is because your Modi has instructed RAW to start hitting soft targets like Bihari Muslims and RAW handlers then gave instruction to Awami thugs. Since RAW runs Bangladesh, India must take full responsibility for all atrocities committed by Awami thugs. But denial of their own crimes is always the first impulse of delusional Indians like you.

China and Russia has a policy of zero intervention in Bangladesh, unlike the Indian goons and thugs sitting in South block.

Oh shut up. :crazy:

idune Bhai, I did not put India name or terrorist there because the news headline did not mention it, but you can always mention that in a personal comment in the OP.

Pathetic liars, just because the news headline does not mention it, does not make it true, that is why people like we are here to tell people the real story behind the headlines. Your RAW protects Awami League and runs Bangladesh, so naturally anything that happens in Bangladesh is India's 100% responsibility.

I would say that Modi started testing waters with a blow at soft targets like Bihari Muslims in Bangladesh, more are on the way.

We did not tell BNP to not to contest in elections. This paved the path to legitimacy of Awami league. Why crib now??

We did not tell BNP to not to contest in elections. This paved the path to legitimacy of Awami league. Why crib now??

What are you talking about? Did you already forget how thousands of people were killed and are still being killed everyday before and after the election?

Your South block goons decided to take over another sovereign country, but your nation and people will regret this decision.

What are you talking about? Did you already forget how thousands of people were killed and are still being killed everyday before and after the election?

Your South block goons decided to take over another sovereign country, but your nation and people will regret this decision.

It is unfortunate thousand are being killed by Awami thugs. That is your internal affairs and we don't want to get involved in your mess. You have to sort it out.

We have to deal with Awami govt. because they are in power. You are equating that to support.

We are not supporting all the killing that are taking place in your country, be it Hindus, Biharis or other innocents. Why do you get the impression that India is supporting all these killings??

Awami thugs are your thugs, own them... do what you like with them. Just don't call them Indian thugs.

It is unfortunate thousand are being killed by Awami thugs. That is your internal affairs and we don't want to get involved in your mess. You have to sort it out.

We have to deal with Awami govt. because they are in power. You are equating that to support.

We are not supporting all the killing that are taking place in your country, be it Hindus, Biharis or other innocents. Why do you get the impression that India is supporting all these killings??

Awami thugs are your thugs, own them... do what you like with them. Just don't call them Indian thugs.

Without Indian support they would be long gone, they are India trained and installed thugs to run Bangladesh according to instruction from the goons in South block. I never called them Indian thugs, rather they are Awami thugs getting support from Indian RAW and following instructions of their RAW handlers sitting in Bangladesh and India. This is now an open secret in Bangladesh, everyone knows it, but cannot say anything, because the country is now an open air jail, kept in line at gun point.

Without Indian support they would be long gone, they are India trained and installed thugs to run Bangladesh according to instruction from the goons in South block. I never called them Indian thugs, rather they are Awami thugs getting support from Indian RAW and following instructions of their RAW handlers sitting in Bangladesh and India. This is now an open secret in Bangladesh, everyone knows it, but cannot say anything, because the country is now an open air jail, kept in line at gun point.

Do you see any training camps in India training these thugs???

For you guys everything is an open secret but here in India, our media don't give much coverage to BD. Your voice is not being taken seriously here about Indian involvement. How come no foreign media is reporting it??

Do you see any training camps in India training these thugs???

For you guys everything is an open secret but here in India, our media don't give much coverage to BD. Your voice is not being taken seriously here about Indian involvement. How come no foreign media is reporting it??

RAW has bought off even the foreign media, hell even NYT and BBC operate on RAW diktats.8-)

Besides, whats the big deal, if we made it then we can break it.:p:

@idune

None of those titles are accusing a country.

Talking exactly like your 2cent brain. Should i say more.

Even if Awami thugs are ruling your country under Indian tutelage, it does not mean we are responsible for all that is happening in your country.

That is much like a delhi rapist saying i am not responsible crime. In india anything possible.

Back
Top Bottom