What's new

Pakistani Man threatens to burn 7up vehicle as QR Code showing Blasphemy on Bottle !!!

Religious folks are easy to spot or figure out because they are heavy on the theology part and can't help themselves but talk about theology all the time because that is what interest them and they mostly end up in religion forums because nobody wants to converse with them elsewhere
That sounds like a new character is writing with me, read your previous posts, you haven’t replied in relation to your previous posts nor to my question, don’t evade. Question again how do you certificate or classify forum Members of defence.pk in practicing Muslims the term which you used in your above posts and regular joes ?

That sounds like a new character is writing with me, read your previous posts, you haven’t replied in relation to your previous posts nor to my question, don’t evade. Question again how do you certificate or classify forum Members of defence.pk in practicing Muslims the term which you used in your above posts and regular joes ?

Because religious people are theology obsessed hence easy to spot. They live by a code and carry themselves a certain way spotting them online is not difficult and even the way they type reveals them aside from constantly talking about theology or being theology interested. There is alot of words they constantly use like ''Brother'' ''Sister'' ''Insha-allah'' in every sentence ending or ''Mansha-Allah'' ''ceeb'' ''May Allah help him'' ''May Allah guide her or may Allah guide such and such person'' etc etc even in the langauge you can easily notice and identify someone is religious even from social media places like twitter and facebook you can spot them easily if you pay attention

Because religious people are theology obsessed hence easy to spot. They live by a code and carry themselves a certain way spotting them online is not difficult and even the way they type reveals them aside from constantly talking about theology or being theology interested. There is alot of words they constantly use like ''Brother'' ''Sister'' ''Insha-allah'' in every sentence ending or ''Mansha-Allah'' ''ceeb'' ''May Allah help him'' ''May Allah guide her or may Allah guide such and such person'' etc etc even in the langauge you can easily notice and identify someone is religious even from social media places like twitter and facebook you can spot them easily if you pay attention

I get the line which you are drawing, what about the Stiches and consequents of life which you mentioned when someone crosses the red line, regarding the the „regular“ PDF joes, do this Stiches and consequences in life implement on this regular joes (term which you have used before) ?

https://youtube.com/shorts/4yfSGLKgoWE?feature=share
aamir-liaqat-a-curious-case-1423024918-7338.jpg

Just sayin..
Same goes for a man with affairs
But goes around with a beard

Last edited:
I get the line which you are drawing, what about the Stiches and consequents of life which you mentioned when someone crosses the red line, regarding the the „regular“ PDF joes, do this Stiches andconsequences in life implement on this regular joes (term which you have used before) ?

Yes that is called Haya (Modesty/Shyness) and there is also something called Akhlaq (Behaviour and virtueous mannerism)..

Akhlaq (Arabic: أخلاق) is the practice of virtue, morality and manners and falsafah (philosophy). The science of ethics (`Ilm al-Akhlaq) teaches that through practice and conscious effort man can surpass their natural dispositions and natural state (Fitrah) to become more ethical and well mannered. Akhlaq is a kind of normative ethical system known as "virtue ethics", which is based on "virtues, or moral character"

This counts even for the regular joes here especially when they interact with elders of the community or in public gatherings, shopping areas etc etc.. Example you can't just go into a store and shout to an old man ''Hey Hey! Hey! You there give me that bottle'' in a loud speech to him? This is against Akhlaq and he could confront you with ''don't shout at me and how old are you etc etc I could be your father and stuff like that''

Last edited:
Yes that is called Haya and there is also something called Akhlaq..

Akhlaq (Arabic: أخلاق) is the practice of virtue, morality and manners and falsafah (philosophy). The science of ethics (`Ilm al-Akhlaq) teaches that through practice and conscious effort man can surpass their natural dispositions and natural state (Fitrah) to become more ethical and well mannered. Akhlaq is a kind of normative ethical system known as "virtue ethics", which is based on "virtues, or moral character"

This counts even for the regular joes here especially when they interact with elders of the community or in public gatherings, shopping areas etc etc.. Example you can't just go into a store and shout to an old man ''Hey Hey! Hey! You there give me that bottle'' in a loud speech to him? This is against Akhlaq and he could confront you with ''don't shout at me and how old are you etc etc I could be your father and stuff like that''

Your reply’s and intelligence which your publishing now do not harmony with your threatening of members in your above posts, secondly your replies are not explaining how you are supreme in giving certificates to the MEMBERS of this forum being good or bad Muslims. Hopefully you will never leave Pakistan, otherwise such public threatenings are closely watched and noticed in other countries. Enjoy a new year, what’s about me now, I would know I am a good or bad Muslim in your eyes ( I know you can’t see me, but you have the ability to read…).

I am based out of a country that has a border with you.. Maybe you can't see my location flag. Watched?? They can watch my azz.. KO'ing someone is hardly anything noteworthy. I have KO'ed some for far lesser things then that and I have also been KO'ed for things lesser then that.. But disrespect and lack of Haya and Akhlaq don't fly everywhere in the real world that is just a ground reality and people shouldn't assume hiding behind keyboards is real life and shouldn't utter online things they wouldn't in real life

Great that you are in a neighbourhood I will report you to the next available agency, I can’t see your flag tell me your country, that chat is recorded you are reported , Europe is democratic and doesn’t tolerate internet killing threatenings and radical Islamist which would kill people because they aren’t practicing Islam as you believe. End of discussion !

Great that you are in a neighbourhood I will report you to the next available agency, I can’t see your flag tell me your country, that chat is recorded you are reported , Europe is democratic and doesn’t tolerate internet killing threatenings and radical Islamist which would kill people because they aren’t practicing Islam as you believe. End of discussion !
"KO" just means "knockout", making someone unconscious with a punch or something I guess. it's not a death threat, but I guess threats of physical violence may also be actionable.

You are absolute woke.. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Go ahead try your luck and see how far you come.. Be my guest... I actully haven't issued technically a threat but but but the authority part go ahead and report me:lol:

truthfully nothing will happen.

"KO" just means "knockout", making someone unconscious with a punch or something I guess. it's not a death threat, but I guess threats of physical violence may also be actionable.

It falls under Cybercrime and such online threatenings are closely watched and noticed.
truthfully nothing will happen.

what should happen ?

Back
Top Bottom