What's new

Pakistani Man threatens to burn 7up vehicle as QR Code showing Blasphemy on Bottle !!!

Are you even Pakistani? Who are you in the first place?. Nothing will ever change my opinion on why his an abomination .. He was saying the ulema and madrassas are all faggots like literally gays.. He crossed the redlines to many times..

I am not here to please anyone.. But I sure as hell don't cross the redlines like that or overly spam this place with trivial

I had never read the things which you are writing, neither I ever have done it or would. But now to you, so you are the assurance of hell ? Are you threatening?

So you are the assurance of hell ? Are you threatening?

I ain't no assurance of anything I am not divine.. But stuff like that could perhaps fly online but definitely not in real life especially in most places... Most people would end up with stitches.. But I ain't threatening anybody just saying everything has consequences in real life

I ain't no assurance of anything I am not divine.. But stuff like that could perhaps fly online but definitely not in real life especially in most places... Most people would end up with stitches.. But I ain't threatening anybody just saying everything has consequences in real life

So you are just here now to say me the consequences of real life ?

'Jaan bhi qurban kar sakta hoon'

Apni jaan ya kisi doosray ki Mr Clean Shaved Ashiq? Pretty sure this guy is TLP fascist!

Well said sir, he could lay his life in the name of Prophet MOHAMMAD (PBUH) and ALLAH SWT but not be able to follow a sunnah of having a beard on his face, in the video, no one dared to field this question to him to see his reaction.
Maybe people are afraid to speak in such matters due to the Sialkot incident.

His an abomination to be frank with you and perhaps the only PDF'er i would have KO'ed in real life nobody gets under my skin like that not sure if his qadian or something like that there is no hayaa... The only one in pdf

You earned this one, congrats.

1640985963556.png

Initially he said 'Mohobbat'😆. He also starts with 'Pepsi' and then says 7Up. Is he drunk?😅

The way the crowd surrounded the video guy is typical South Asian lol. 'Kya chal raha hai dekhte'😂

So you are just here now to say me the consequences of real life ?

Do you know what ''Haya'' Means? if someone lacks this he will by default get in trouble in the real world especially in most muslim countries. You have to be respectful and well mannered.

Haya (Arabic: حياء, romanized: Hayāʾ, Urdu: حيا, trans. bashfulness, decency, modesty, shyness, shame) is an Arabic word that means "natural or inherent, shyness and a sense of modesty"

You earned this one, congrats.

Thank you very much. I wish I was that religious that could be equal with ulema but I am as irreligious as they come. I smoke and indulge myself with life. I am irreligious or non-practising non-denominational muslim as much as all the regular joes in here

Thank very much. I wish I was that religious that could be equal with ulema but I am as irreligious as they come. I smoke and indulge myself with life. I am irreligious or non-practising muslim.. As much as all the regular joes in here

So now everyone here or most are non practicing Muslims in PDF or regular joes as you described. And you are including yourself in this non practicing Muslims right ?

So now everyone here or most are non practicing Muslims in PDF or regular joes as you described.

Pretty much including myself.. The only religious folks I meet here were funny enough a Buddhist from Nepal, An Iranian and a bengali I am pretty sure all 3 are prema-banned..

Pretty much including myself.. The only religious folks I meet here were funny enough a Buddhist from Nepal, An Iranian and a bengali I am pretty sure all 3 are prema-banned..

I think me and the 6 anonymously guests can learn something here, and how do you know to certificate or classify forum members in practicing Muslims and regular joes ?

I think I can learn something here, how do you know to certificate or classify forum members in practicing Muslims and regular joes ?

Religious folks are easy to spot or figure out because they are heavy on the theology part and can't help themselves but talk about theology all the time because that is what interest them and they mostly end up in religion forums because nobody wants to converse with them elsewhere

The most religious folks on this forum seems to be Indians
Constant stream of Hindu centric threads each day, everyday - like they're trying to convert people or something
And if mods don't go on a ban mode it just doesn't stop, even TJ and jevoah witness type people are not as annoying as some of these members get
Now they'll be unbanned and we'll see what I am talking about...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom