What's new

Police arrested 4 Muslim men for Blasphemy in Pakistan

Bro, use some reason. Why would they start cursing as soon as they arrived if they wanted him to do something?

Clearly there was a disagreement first. As for blasphemy, lol like I said - think of a single Muslim you know who'd blaspheme in a masjid.

I know that reports can be falsified but there's no evidence to suggest they are. I only talk when facts are presented. I try to stay away from speculative discussions surrounding Pakistan or Islam. :D

And there's over 200M Muslims in Pakistan....I don't know every single one of them. :enjoy:

Exactly. These 4 men built a case against themselves by acting on emotions...

But some PDF'ers are always gonna take the side of anyone who abuses religious Pakistanis and Islam.

So if I curse 'Ala Hazrat' Mr Raza Khan, would that be blasphemy?
Ummmm...

View attachment 797325

Do read the whole article posted by the OP before jumping to conclusions. :rolleyes:

Got copy of the FIR? Above statement without exact words being used (to abuse imam, disrespect mosque and insult Islam) stands no chance in court or even Shariah court!

Imo which could also be wrong, the mullah was coerced into giving up his bread and butter either way so he ultimately pushed the "nuke" button and the real culprits seems to be those inqilabis for inciting communal violence

Lets see if i could convince my christian friend into approaching his local padre with a demand of announcing a funeral possession of any muslim but iam afraid his act gonna also attract the following charges too.

If a village mosque can announce "Allah deta ki bakri ne du bachey janey hain" then they can surely announce funeral of christians. it was just an announcement not the arrangement in the mosque. It is just a human decency and you cannot twist it around by say what coulda shoulda church will do. We here in Canada arrange for juma prayers in churches.

@The Eagle the thread title is misleading as no where the charges read the word blasphemy but offence against religion or may i say any religion. The Jazeera hypocrites are selling hate speech
It is just a human decency and you cannot twist it around by say what coulda shoulda church will do.

Which part of legal free will you dont understand?

Feeding the poor is also Human deceny but the poor simply cannot force you to give charity and then curse at you for not obliging, sure you gonna call cops on him coz you aren't legally obliged to feed him same goes for a church

So if I curse 'Ala Hazrat' Mr Raza Khan, would that be blasphemy?

Who the hell is that and should I care who he is?

And when did I become the Supreme Court Judge of PDF??

You're also asking me questions like I have a degree in Law and am from the Ulama.

I simply tried to put forth a opinion based on the evidence provided....

You're free to find excuses or make up imaginary scenarios. :enjoy:

Got copy of the FIR? Above statement without exact words being used (to abuse imam, disrespect mosque and insult Islam) stands no chance in court or even Shariah court!

Police made the report and wrote that in it......If I was in Pakistan and working in the Police....I would try to get you the FIR. :rolleyes:

For right now......it says so in the article the OP posted......clearly you didn't even read the whole article and started posting just after reading the thread title...

Do you want me to read the whole article to you? Word by word??

Like a teacher teaching a toddler?

We here in Canada arrange for juma prayers in churches.

This is a taboo in a Pakistani society bar the big places in cosmopolitans where prolly no church or masjid or Mandir gonna allow such courtesy so we respect each others limits and go by the law not by human decency in certain sensitive issues which could initiate roits.

@The Eagle the thread title is misleading as no where the charges read the word blasphemy but offence against religion or may i say any religion. The Jazeera hypocrites are selling hate speech

Along with the OP...

Who the hell is that and should I care who he is?

And when did I become the Supreme Court Judge of PDF??

You're also asking me questions like I have a degree in Law and am from the Ulama.

I simply tried to put forth a opinion based on the evidence provided....

You're free to find excuses or make up imaginary scenarios. :enjoy:

You quoted me agreeing with 'blasphemy being an insult of buzurg/babay of Sect'! Perhaps you didn't read and understand before replying. Hence I asked for you for a clarification.

Police made the report and wrote that in it......If I was in Pakistan and working in the Police....I would try to get you the FIR. :rolleyes:

For right now......it says so in the article the OP posted......clearly you didn't even read the whole article and started posting just after reading the thread title...

Do you want me to read the whole article to you? Word by word??

Like a teacher teaching a toddler?

I read the article. Kindly don't rush and understand what's written before quoting.

As for what it says in the article, such a statement stands no chance of conviction in the court of law or Shariah court for that matter. Whereas you are advocating for these lot to be lynched - seems to be self appointment of SC Judge of PDF to me! You are absolutely clueless on laws and Shariah laws as well.

Last edited:
If a village mosque can announce "Allah deta ki bakri ne du bachey janey hain" then they can surely announce funeral of christians. it was just an announcement not the arrangement in the mosque. It is just a human decency and you cannot twist it around by say what coulda shoulda church will do. We here in Canada arrange for juma prayers in churches.

No mosque imam has the right to announce births of kids......and I mean the offspring of goats....not humans. :lol:

They are free to do that....and anyone is free to criticize them......and to replace them with a better imam.

Just like you all in here are criticizing the Iman of the mosque in OP's thread for exercising his right of denial of service based on social norms and his religious knowledge on the matter.

See the hypocrisy in comparing the two cases you presented like you're comparing two oranges?? :rolleyes:

You quoted me agreeing with 'blasphemy being an insult of buzurg/babay of Sect'! Perhaps you didn't read and understand before replying. Hence I asked for you for a clarification.

And that was just one point that I mentioned....I also put the screenshot taken of the article...

Try not to read selectively but as a whole...

I read the article. Kindly don't rush and understand what's written before quoting.

We'll realize soon who's rushing and who's actually understanding what's being written...

As for what it says in the article, such a statement stands no chance of conviction in the court of law or Shariah court for that matter.

It's not a statement but part of the report.

Here's another screenshot of the article:

1638118566978.png

Which also mentions:

1638118488378.png

Section 295 of the Penal Code:

295: Injuring or defiling places of worship, with intent to insult the religion of any class

295A: Deliberate and malicious acts intended to outrage religious feelings of any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs.

Section 298:

298: Uttering of any word or making any sound or making any gesture or placing of any object in the sight with the deliberate intention of wounding the religious feelings of any person.

298A: Use of derogatory remarks etc., in respect of holy personages.

298B: (Ahmadi blasphemy law) Misuse of epithets, descriptions and titles etc., reserved for certain holy personages or places, by Ahmadis.

298C: (Ahmadi blasphemy law) Aka Ordinance XX: If a Muslim, or preaching or propagating his faith, or "in any manner whatsoever" outraging the religious feelings of Muslims, or posing himself as a Muslim.

Source:
1638118696297.png

Kindly don't rush and understand what's written before quoting.

Likewise. :lol:
O.p seems to be a fellow believer from christian background but hes too much into us vs them . I'd really like to counsel him and vice versa

lol....

Also, read my above post...#116....

It just clarifies everything basically.

And that was just one point that I mentioned....I also put the screenshot taken of the article...

Try not to read selectively but as a whole...

We'll realize soon who's rushing and who's actually understanding what's being written...

It's not a statement but part of the report.

Here's another screenshot of the article:

View attachment 797373

Which also mentions:

View attachment 797372

Section 295 of the Penal Code:

295: Injuring or defiling places of worship, with intent to insult the religion of any class

295A: Deliberate and malicious acts intended to outrage religious feelings of any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs.

Section 298:

298: Uttering of any word or making any sound or making any gesture or placing of any object in the sight with the deliberate intention of wounding the religious feelings of any person.

298A: Use of derogatory remarks etc., in respect of holy personages.

298B: (Ahmadi blasphemy law) Misuse of epithets, descriptions and titles etc., reserved for certain holy personages or places, by Ahmadis.

298C: (Ahmadi blasphemy law) Aka Ordinance XX: If a Muslim, or preaching or propagating his faith, or "in any manner whatsoever" outraging the religious feelings of Muslims, or posing himself as a Muslim.

Source:
View attachment 797378

Likewise. :lol:

lol....

Also, read my above post...#116....

It just clarifies everything basically.

You don't have the detailed FIR yet you are quick to pass judgements on who is right and wrong and what the punishment should be. Whereas I am only asking questions to understand FACTS (understand this word first) that you don't have yet you want them lynched.

@Mentee - plz give this guy some lessons in law!

Well if a priest cannot announce a death of Muslim in his church,a pandit cannot do such in his temple then why the imam of a mosque is being forced to announce a non Muslim person death in his mosque? A mosque follow a religious decorum in such a announcement which are particularly for Muslims only .
It has nothing to do with religious extremism or hatred. Infact the persons who demanded such from a imam were plain stupid people.

You don't have the detailed FIR yet you are quick to pass judgements on who is right and wrong and what the punishment should be. Whereas I am only asking questions to understand FACTS (understand this word first) that you don't have yet you want them lynched.

:rofl:

Boy.....you really can't read can you???

I never passed any judgements...it's literally a copy paste of OP's article.....by screenshotting it and giving more context.

I didn't add any of my own opinions.

Go waste someone else's time. I have already told you what the police wrote in their initial report and what sections of the Blasphemy Laws they were booked under and why...

If you can't read or understand English....not my fault old timer. :lol:

Sir g is aljeezara valo ko notice send krna chaheay hate speech ka saara pdf hooro mukki hva para hai
:rofl:

Boy.....you really can't read can you???

I never passed any judgements...it's literally a copy paste of OP's article.....by screenshotting it and giving more context.

I didn't add any of my own opinions.

Go waste someone else's time. I have already told you what the police wrote in their initial report and what sections of the Blasphemy Laws they were booked under and why...

If you can't read or understand English....not my fault old timer. :lol:

Alright that's enough ustaad no need to fight each other over a misleading title .

Back
Top Bottom