What's new

Police arrested 4 Muslim men for Blasphemy in Pakistan

Well if a priest cannot announce a death of Muslim in his church,a pandit cannot do such in his temple then why the imam of a mosque is being forced to announce a non Muslim person death in his mosque? A mosque follow a religious decorum in such a announcement which are particularly for Muslims only .
It has nothing to do with religious extremism or hatred. Infact the persons who demanded such from a imam were plain stupid people.

What a priest does is irrelevant. What should matter to us Muslims is to act according to the guidance in Quran and Hadith.

Bait ul maal distributes to non muslims as well and mosques were the bait ul maal for centuries.

It would have been an act of kindness if a maximum 10 second announcement could have been made from mosque speakers. Had such powerful speakers been on another building, I doubt anyone would have bothered with such a request to the imam. Mosque itself was not being used for funeral services of a non-muslim. Heck, take the mic out of the mosque building and make the announcement ... I find such refusal by the imam quite petty.

They should have done the announcement and not made a big deal out of it. But why are they doing the announcement at a mosque? This sounds like it was planned to cause trouble.

They should have done the announcement and not made a big deal out of it. But why are they doing the announcement at a mosque? This sounds like it was planned to cause trouble.
In Pakistan mosques are a big part of society, I have heard some very random announcements on loud speakers- like someone's wedding, invitation or even heard stuff about local MNA
So societal level- the kind of purpose it serves to local community- in that context you wont find it weird

Yeah its a house of worship but it also serves as community center- and if your community also have Christians etc
Why cant they use the loud speaker as part of the local community- especially with no church in sight ?- its trivial

And how exactly did Salman Taseer take away the dignity of Mumtaz Qadri ? And how exactly are Qadri's champions, the TLP, the very epitome of upholders of human dignity ?

they are not hypocrites. they know the society they live in. Dozens are killed for honor in Pakistan, try your posts that you write about women here openly and see if you can crawl out of that 6ft hole.

I guess they never heard that the Prophet let a group of jews hold their funeral in his Masjid. And he even stood up when they where doing as a sign of respect.

Give a source plz and not just apprehensions
It is written in the article itself. It's also not unusual but common in such cases.
The blame still lies with the ignorant inqilabis for formenting trouble . The priest could have shot them in self defence- -------.
Self defense is inapplicable given that there was no threat to his life... Do note that the argument is alleged not confirmed, In many such blasmephy cases they are often fake but let's see if this turns out to be true.

they are not hypocrites. they know the society they live in. Dozens are killed for honor in Pakistan, try your posts that you write about women here openly and see if you can crawl out of that 6ft hole.

Inference from your post :

1. You support Mumtaz Qadri and TLP.

2. You support honor killing and a non-gentle way of looking a gentle man like me and others who write admiring posts about women.

Inference from your post :

1. You support Mumtaz Qadri and TLP.

2. You support honor killing and a non-gentle way of looking a gentle man like me and others who write admiring posts about women.

Have it written on your gravestone. See if anyone cares

No mosque imam has the right to announce births of kids......and I mean the offspring of goats....not humans. :lol:

They are free to do that....and anyone is free to criticize them......and to replace them with a better imam.

Just like you all in here are criticizing the Iman of the mosque in OP's thread for exercising his right of denial of service based on social norms and his religious knowledge on the matter.

See the hypocrisy in comparing the two cases you presented like you're comparing two oranges?? :rolleyes:

you still call him your Imam after he used false blasphemy charges tool against muslims, In my world I would blacken his face and hang him in public. We are not blaming him for refusing to announce the matter but issue here is false blasphemy charges. It seems like these low class mullahs have a certificate to used Allah and his prophet's name for their personal issues.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom