What's new

Police arrested 4 Muslim men for Blasphemy in Pakistan

If you take away a human's dignity, he would take away whats most precious to you, life.

And how exactly did Salman Taseer take away the dignity of Mumtaz Qadri ? And how exactly are Qadri's champions, the TLP, the very epitome of upholders of human dignity ?

Now a friend gifted me the Quran's English translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali but which I have read only about nine or ten pages. But about your underlined words there is the below from this webpage :

And why do I need to know that you're a non-Muslim or a Muslim that's never read the Quran??

I kinda knew that already judging from your posts. :D

So what?

Sure, I as a sensible and rational Muslim abhor and avoid the Tablighi Jamaat.

Do whatever you want. I just don't need to know every single detail of your life. :lol:

Quote me again only if you have actually something to say...

Like who ?

My personal life is my matter. Shooo

Who and who ?

People who make sense and not people who change identities on a whim or because someone said something bad about their religion or that one person did something bad. :D
And how exactly did Salman Taseer take away the dignity of Mumtaz Qadri ? And how exactly are Qadri's champions, the TLP, the very epitome of upholders of human dignity ?

Salman Taseer wanted to be a hero. Should have chosen his words carefully. :D

Not the first, or last, time someone got their head pierced with a sharp object for insulting Islam.

It's who we are. And why we have survived so far. You don't say sheet against the Prophet SAW or Islam.

Christians can dream and ask for a gay Jesus but if you say the same thing about Esa A.S. in Pakistan.....you're not gonna leave the conversation in one piece...

Which is also why Christianity is nearly finished but Islam is thriving....

Islam is rising in terms of numbers from births and conversions, yearly. :smokin:

My personal life is my matter. Shooo

Not polite. :nono:

When you put out grand-sounding words like "Meeting people going beyond the Call of Islam" people will get curious. Now be a good boy and tell us who are these grandees you met ?

And why do I need to know that you're a non-Muslim or a Muslim that's never read the Quran??

I kinda knew that already judging from your posts. :D

Seems you are the kind of Muslim who likes to quote islamqa.info.

Salman Taseer wanted to be a hero. Should have chosen his words carefully. :D

And what exactly were these words ?

Last edited:
Which is also why Christianity is nearly finished but Islam is thriving....

You can ask the non-Muslim Britishers who are harassed by this epitome of "Islamicness" in parks and on roads :
1280x720-8w7-1280x600.jpg

Off Topic. Delusion of conscious existence needs to be neutralized by some other delusion, and that delusion is "faith". No riddance from it. "Lohay ko loha he kaatta hae". So, to have some kind of faith, whether religious or otherwise, is a human compulsion.

"Daer o haram aaena e takraar e tamanna
Waa-maandigi e shauq taraashay hae panaahain"
(Ghalib)

You can ask the non-Muslim Britishers who are harassed by this epitome of "Islamicness" in parks and on roads :
1280x720-8w7-1280x600.jpg

Like Muslims are the only ones doing that in UK??

Right? :lol:

Have you also given any thought to your own country?? Infamously called the Rape Capital of the World?

Either way, I don't want to "debate" with someone who already has their mind setup, their biases ready and excuses to post...

You have steered the conversation from the topic to Islam/prayers to Muslims/my personal life to British Muslims now. :lol:

Classic whataboutism. :laugh:

Would 4 Muslim men would do something like this against the Imam and the mosque over an announcement on a dead Christian neighbor?

It's just daft isn't it. Unbelievable all of it. Police are gladly involved to elicit bribes from both sides.

It's just daft isn't it. Unbelievable all of it. Police are gladly involved to elicit bribes from both sides.

Ummmm...

1638107792762.png

Do read the whole article posted by the OP before jumping to conclusions. :rolleyes:

Not polite. :nono:

When you put out grand-sounding words like "Meeting people going beyond the Call of Islam" people will get curious. Now be a good boy and tell us who are these grandees you met ?

And what exactly were these words ?

Nothing wrong with islamqa.info.

Typically they lean towards deobandi or salafi teachings but most of it is in line with classical Islam of the 4 sunni fiqhs.

You keep your Marxist psuedo Islam for swatting away the Sanghis when they come for you.

You keep your Marxist psuedo Islam for swatting away the Sanghis when they come for you.

this^

:D

And no...I don't use any "Islamic website" when I got tons of books of hadiths and other books on different topics.

I blame the police growing over eager to register cases to prove their efficiency.

Magistrate will throw the case out in a heartbeat.

Why is the police not deconstructing illegal buildings?
the corrupt police will never miss any chance on getting its hands on some illegal money. in the end the police will demand some bribe from the accused and the matter will be resolved

Off Topic. Delusion of conscious existence needs to be neutralized by some other delusion, and that delusion is "faith". No riddance from it. "Lohay ko loha he kaatta hae". So, to have some kind of faith, whether religious or otherwise, is a human compulsion.

Well, my belief is in the supremacy of Nature which cannot be rationally denied by anyone. Maybe that is my faith. Or maybe I don't know what is faith. Please leave your reply to which I will reply in a day or so.

"Daer o haram aaena e takraar e tamanna
Waa-maandigi e shauq taraashay hae panaahain"
(Ghalib)

Translation please.

Nothing wrong with islamqa.info.

Typically they lean towards deobandi or salafi teachings but most of it is in line with classical Islam of the 4 sunni fiqhs.

1. Please read post# 81 as to their irrationality.

2. I don't know if I am from Hanafi or Shafi school of thought. Well, I don't care. I believe in Islam as it came about through the First Muslim and his comrades. What school-vool came later I disregard. Simples. :)

I will reply to that in a day or so.

Well, my belief is in the supremacy of Nature which cannot be rationally denied by anyone. Maybe that is my faith. Or maybe I don't know what is faith. Please leave your reply to which I will reply in a day or so.

OK.

Faith has many colors and forms. Religion is only one of them. Marxism, Nihilism, Nietzsche's Ubermensch (Superhuman) etc. etc. etc. are all ultimately forms of faiths, though disguised as some sort of rational deductions.

Translation please.

Can't translate, but give you a gist of what I gather.

"Temple or mosque (symbolizing the "faith") are the places of refuge, constructed by the tiredness, arising out of the incessant pursuit of desires."

Ummmm...

View attachment 797325

Do read the whole article posted by the OP before jumping to conclusions. :rolleyes:

Bro, use some reason. Why would they start cursing as soon as they arrived if they wanted him to do something?

Clearly there was a disagreement first. As for blasphemy, lol like I said - think of a single Muslim you know who'd blaspheme in a masjid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom