What's new

Pakistani Man threatens to burn 7up vehicle as QR Code showing Blasphemy on Bottle !!!

It's a damn QR code, how can he read something that I'm sure most of us can not read QR codes, people like him will cause more damage to the reputation, these people need education before causing more rampage like Sialkot type incidents.

You are a indian Member, @Foxtrot Alpha has warned you already and in this specific thread or this topic your mission was just fuel the fire in religios affair’s of the Pakistani society, to portraying a bad image for the readers ! Reported !
these guys have so much free time man :lol:kon itni mehnat kerta hai ajakal ? yahan humary sagy dost humy jab tak gali na deen hum unky whattsap ka jawab nhi dety :D
It's a damn QR code, how can he read something that I'm sure most of us can not read QR codes, people like him will cause more damage to the reputation, these people need education before causing more rampage like Sialkot type incidents.
my dear friend we are humans we can find patrons when even they are not there . its human nature . religious people can find religious words on anything in such shape .

there is no squire in this patron but we all find it on first look

1641055261958.png

A whole generation brought up in depression without any fun activities this is what they are and what our culture has become.

No Weekend outing culture , No Partying , No Youngsters Hanging out in downtowns doing all kinds of fun stuff like grafitti , Sports , Singing , street Dancing etc. No Annual leaves for everyone to go out with families for a break.
Everyone judges , Everyone is unhappy.
I mean this trend is to the point that people literally hate anyone thats having some fun in Public.
And this state sponsored religious extremism is Icing on the cake.

To me this mish mash is beyond salvage. Its just a matter of sweet talk and jingoism for people outside the system (Foreigners , Under Parents Protection , Rich Elites , Exceptional achievers) But the 99% of our people are just lost in this Trap of Hate and despair.

As long as there is not a cultural revolution of happiness and caring for each other nothing good can come out of Pakistan. 😔

I have thought about this also. You want a place where there is lots of entertainment like live music, concerts, arcades, bowling alleys, escape rooms, crazy golf, cinemas, food markets. Not just in shopping malls, on the streets so its a vibe. Everything is safe and clean so kids can meet up and hang out and make it all affordable so its not just for rich kids.

I remember at one point cinemas were being bombed. :tsk:

Pakistanis are faced with an intellectual disease called 'Compound ignorance' which only God can treat. It is when an ignorant fool is not aware of his own ignorance. So one isn't just ignorant but he is also ignorant of his ignorance so he never corrects himself, such conditions cannot be treated rationally but by intervention from God giving this ignorant one a jolt.

A whole generation brought up in depression without any fun activities this is what they are and what our culture has become.

No Weekend outing culture , No Partying , No Youngsters Hanging out in downtowns doing all kinds of fun stuff like grafitti , Sports , Singing , street Dancing etc. No Annual leaves for everyone to go out with families for a break.
Everyone judges , Everyone is unhappy.
I mean this trend is to the point that people literally hate anyone thats having some fun in Public.
And this state sponsored religious extremism is Icing on the cake.

To me this mish mash is beyond salvage. Its just a matter of sweet talk and jingoism for people outside the system (Foreigners , Under Parents Protection , Rich Elites , Exceptional achievers) But the 99% of our people are just lost in this Trap of Hate and despair.

As long as there is not a cultural revolution of happiness and caring for each other nothing good can come out of Pakistan. 😔
the best post i read in 2022 :D

Pakistanis are faced with an intellectual disease called 'Compound ignorance' which only God can treat. It is when an ignorant fool is not aware of his own ignorance. So one isn't just ignorant but he is also ignorant of his ignorance so he never corrects himself, such conditions cannot be treated rationally but by intervention from God giving this ignorant one a jolt.

Rationalism and skepticism is the intervention. Blind devotion is the equivalent of a MLM scam. RSS is a perfect example. Taliban is a perfect example. I have spent a lifetime of dealing with elders who's concepts have not developed one bit since I was a child, only have become more superstitious.

Look at how China has dealt with spirituality. They built on Confucianism and now are a culturally complete country.

Even Iran to some extent have internalized their faith by appointing themselves as the leaders of Shiaism, they are playing within a niche here but its the same methodology.

US did it too with Americanism, integrated Judaism and Christianity under American principles during their formative years, moving away from any Vatican or Israeli influence.

Turkey had the Attaturk moment and re-imagined their identity and did the same.

These are key building blocks to sustain a lasting civilization.

Last edited:
Extreme lack of education and unemployment ... is destroying the country. ... it's not the state responsibility to keep them busy, they have to find a way to keep themselves busy, instead of reading secret names and messages on QR codes , find some work... lolzz

Stunted growth problem + Religious motivation brings product like these types of people.
These two can't work together. Otherwise you get product like this.

Here is the counter argument to the above logic.

Friday in all practical sense is a day for the Jummah prayer. Idea being that Muslims come together as a community for their Friday prayers. That one day where we are obligated (sort of) to say our prayers together with our community in a Mosque. Makes perfect sense. Bring people together. Make them feel like they belong to a bigger brotherhood, build bridges and connections within the community.

In no way is Friday meant to be an ascetic day (we have a full month for that), nor is it a day of some self control/flagellation, a concept that is very Jewish (sabbath) and Christian (Flagellents). Infact it was never even mandated as a holiday. Islam the most practical and realism driven religion of its time, is being turned into Christianity light by the professional class of Mullahs, Muftis, and Ulema's, similar to how Judism and Christianity has been turned to a system of commercial interest and public/social control by their ruling priesthood and political class.

It is sad to see what we have done to our most amazing religion.
when sports grounds are victims of China cutting or molvi qabza ... no outlet for youngsters...no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom