What's new

Pakistani Man threatens to burn 7up vehicle as QR Code showing Blasphemy on Bottle !!!

This is like those people who see Jesus on toast.
Or see "Allah" written in tomatoes and on roti.
They are all of the same ilk.
I blame the mods for letting this communal stuff posted constantly here this is freaking wasteland to be posted on a freaking defense forum what is next a video on cats fighting in my backyard making it to PDF.. Why this fella @JackTheRipper @jus_chillin @Menace2Society or @Imran Khan even here on PDF Just remove these trolls just prema-ban.

And award @TNT @kingQamaR @Battlion25 @Hakikat ve Hikmet with Think tank badges
Don't shoot the messenger, deal with the issue.

I am somebody as you can see I am typing this shxt which makes me somebody clearly. Why my opinions matter? Because they just fuking do..
Buy the biggest brush you can find so you can sweep this rubbish under the biggest carpet you can find.
That should solve the problem.
Imran Khan is a Respectable Member of PDF, He has some Great Opinions as well as some Opinions we Disagree of.
@Imran Khan is one of the few posters on here who has any wit or sense of humour.
Most posters on here seem to either have a stick up their backside or are just angry and prone to abusing people who don't agree with them.
Pakistan and Law of the Jungle - a perfect match made in Heaven.
Or hell.

Last edited:
It's like a form of an obsessive compulsive disorder.

There is nothing wrong at all with being spiritual but usually the ones that always talk about it to the point of an obsession or extremely devout are like a gym addict who never skips a training session and eats with a strict diet, or a football fan that travels to all the games and buys all the merchandise and has posters on his walls. It's all a very similar psychology.

He has no authority to do that all such cases should be dealt with proper Law.
What do you mean all such cases should be dealt with law? No one should be bothering with this dribble. If the law needs to look for random patterns in nature and through the random patterns of computational design on QR codes to discern "blasphemy" then LAW will not be able to do anything else. What next a cloud that is shaped like a religious word and pilots cannot fly through them. Sorry state of affairs, given more air by our enemies, coupled with our own degradation of education. I have said this and will say again - this is the number one issue that truly has an existential danger for the nation of Pakistan. It is the slow boil that will kill us, if not seriously addressed through a multi-generational, multi pronged strategy around law enforcement, education, imprisonment, and public engagement. With the death of Ijtihad in the 16th century we lay the foundation of our own demise, and are sowing those seeds ever since.

Just yesterday I received a msg from swag kicks advertising their seasonal arrivals . It wasn't just focused on a normal brand projection but has a sexual undertone of hurting the sentiments of muslims by correlating a holy day like Friday with a desi substitute of kiss

"Don’t miss Jumah for a Chumma! Swag Kicks Flash Sale is ending today! Sneakers, Caps & Hoodies starting Rs 666.
Shop: https://bit.ly/Jumma_Chumma"

Why would any corporate entity be so devoid of the religious sensibilities of the masses and of all the things under the heavens what relation does a religious day like Friday has with a chumma ,a precursor to sexual intercourse ?

And how all of this mental gymnastic in anyway could attract/increase the customer base ? Did the marketing strategies change overnight or am i missing something?

Just yesterday I received a msg from swag kicks advertising their seasonal arrivals . It wasn't just focused on a normal brand projection but has a sexual undertone of hurting the sentiments of muslims by correlating a holy day like Friday with a desi substitute of kiss

"Don’t miss Jumah for a Chumma! Swag Kicks Flash Sale is ending today! Sneakers, Caps & Hoodies starting Rs 666.
Shop: https://bit.ly/Jumma_Chumma"

Why would any corporate entity be so devoid of the religious sensibilities of the masses and of all the things under the heavens what relation does a religious day like Friday has with a chumma ,a precursor to sexual intercourse ?

And how all of this mental gymnastic in anyway could attract/increase the customer base ? Did the marketing strategies change overnight or am i missing something?

Here is the counter argument to the above logic.

Friday in all practical sense is a day for the Jummah prayer. Idea being that Muslims come together as a community for their Friday prayers. That one day where we are obligated (sort of) to say our prayers together with our community in a Mosque. Makes perfect sense. Bring people together. Make them feel like they belong to a bigger brotherhood, build bridges and connections within the community.

In no way is Friday meant to be an ascetic day (we have a full month for that), nor is it a day of some self control/flagellation, a concept that is very Jewish (sabbath) and Christian (Flagellents). Infact it was never even mandated as a holiday. Islam the most practical and realism driven religion of its time, is being turned into Christianity light by the professional class of Mullahs, Muftis, and Ulema's, similar to how Judism and Christianity has been turned to a system of commercial interest and public/social control by their ruling priesthood and political class.

It is sad to see what we have done to our most amazing religion.

Back
Top Bottom