What's new

Police arrested 4 Muslim men for Blasphemy in Pakistan

Visit the suburbs and find it yourself I've been to a friends place and the evening turned all "melodic" due the "small speakers" for internal use only .

Ab zahir Hy muslmaano se Kuch to seekn Gy. But as far as I remember churches don't use loud speakers because they don't have any prayer calls which they need to announce to 10 sq.km area. Maybe they day you visited was a special occasion in church.

Maybe they day you visited was a special occasion in church.

Almost every Friday .

because they don't have any prayer calls which they need to announce to 10 sq.km area.

Is it a matter of concern? Muslims across the state/globe are supposed to offer obligatory prayers for which prayer call is there in the first place . Now hows that even relevant to this matter ?

Friday have importance in Christianity.

Obligatory prayers too are mandatory part of Islam so how these rituals even remotely are related to a bunch of "inqilabi minded" Christians approaching a padre asking him to announce a funeral possession for a muslim in a Friday or Sunday congregation and cursing at the priest for his refusal to oblige them?

The priest did the right thing for calling the cops on them for their ignorant and wild behaviour which could incite communal violence

Again...who's "contributing" what??

You're making no sense right now lol so please do explain...

We're the only 2 guys active on this thread which is currently on its 3rd page.....and we're within the bounds of the topic at hand.

So please do go on and explain what you mean by "they're contributing" and "they should be compensated at all levels".

Who're "they"?

They as in non muslims.

Government collects tax from them just like any other citizens which make them eligible.

I have not seen them demanding that their tax contributions don't get used for any muslim purpose.

There was nothing khilaaf e shariah in the request.

Islam is both rigid and flexible....depending on a case by case basis...

In this case, like I mentioned....there's no reason to announce the death of a Christian in a overwhelming Muslim majority nation.

Phones and apps like WhatsApp exist for a reason....they can send mass text through it to the relevant people to inform them of the death.

Either way, the behavior of the 4 men lead to this. They were refused and showed their true nature.

What they did is enough to put them in jail in any country. If not jail then a heavy fine.

Exactly. These 4 men built a case against themselves by acting on emotions...

But some PDF'ers are always gonna take the side of anyone who abuses religious Pakistanis and Islam.

Be sure to take a shot of the cheapest alcohol you can find whenever you feel the urge to troll post on PDF. :lol:
But why apply the Blasmephy law in this? By this definition anyone who argues with anyone can be tried under Blasmephy law...
The priest did the right thing for calling the cops on them for their ignorant and wild behaviour which could incite communal violence
Calling the cops is fine but why is a Blasmephy case being filed? This in itself is inciting communal violence so in the end it's doing the opposite effect.

Do note, the Christian populace was not involved at all in this directly, Muslim neighbors gave a request and allegedly got into an argument (Which is unconfirmed). Now the Christian populace is fleeing because in the end anger will be taken out on them unfortunately.

There you have it....

That's good enough reasons to make a case against them.

That's good enough reason why people like you so easily believe everything being fed to you, though "religious Pakistanis" should know and believe what Quran says about "not to believe anything on the face value, unless you have properly verified it yourselves".

It makes no sense to announce the death of a Christian through a mosque. The Imam denied the request which he could based upon the religion of the deceased.

It may not make sense to you, but it does make a lot of sense to me. Short sighted visionless people normally remain rigid and stupid, so much so that they make lives of people around them miserable.

Get over it. I know most PDF'ers have a hard on against religious Pakistanis but stupid questions like this take it to another whole level.

Get over what? Religious Pakistanis as in self assumed or based on how they look like or how narrow minded they are?

I wish Pakistanis knew the religion they say they believe in and only if they would follow it true essence, they won't be in a cesspool they are actually.

And there's more proof right above of why he probably denied the request.

Be sure to read it before jumping on the trigger......I mean the keyboard. :D

Alhamdolillah I have read the book I believe in, didn't feel like going to any molvi to understand it, and I totally don't feel insecure nor I feel my faith is threatened by an announcement on the loudspeaker of a mosque.

Calling the cops is fine but why is a Blasmephy case being filed?

blame the news outlet for tampering with the original heading which is offence against religion coz it sells

However The word Blasphemy has various connotations but in the sense of sec 295 and 298 of the ppc its only punishable up to 2 years etc. The blame still lies with the ignorant inqilabis for formenting trouble . The priest could have shot them in self defence- -------.

@The Eagle the thread title is misleading can we do the need full? People here want to "gas light" every thing over a non issue
Do note, the Christian populace was not involved at all in this directly, Muslim neighbors gave a request and allegedly got into an argument (Which is unconfirmed). Now the Christian populace is fleeing because in the end anger will be taken out on them unfortunately.

Give a source plz and not just apprehensions -------

That's good enough reason why people like you so easily believe everything being fed to you, though "religious Pakistanis" should know and believe what Quran says about "not to believe anything on the face value, unless you have properly verified it yourselves".

So provide your "verification". Go on...

Don't tell me to "verify" the news when OP's article clearly mentions the reasons why they were charged.

But then again, you ain't gonna look into that cuz "fake news". :rolleyes:

It may not make sense to you, but it does make a lot of sense to me. Short sighted visionless people normally remain rigid and stupid, so much so that they make lives of people around them miserable.

Bla Bla Bla...

It's probably mukrooh to do that. Do you even know what Mukrooh means??

From your posts, I can guess you don't even know the ABC's of Islam.

Get over what? Religious Pakistanis as in self assumed or based on how they look like or how narrow minded they are?

I wish Pakistanis knew the religion they say they believe in and only if they would follow it true essence, they won't be in a cesspool they are actually.

Religion has nothing to do with the situation Pakistan is in....or at least the reasons you blame religion for. :lol:

Your religion tells you to fight for oppressed Muslims....yet you can't do shit to India....having fought 3 wars and multiple half attempts at taking Kashmir...

Your religion tells you not to back bite, not to accept bribes, not to do corruption, not to rule unjustly and so on and so forth...

Which of these things do Pakistani not do??

Don't blame the religion when you deserve rulers like dictators, Zardari, Nawaz and now IK. :D

You guys chose your leaders. Now suffer quietly under them until the next election.

Alhamdolillah I have read the book I believe in, didn't feel like going to any molvi to understand it, and I totally don't feel insecure nor I feel my faith is threatened by an announcement on the loudspeaker of a mosque.

MaShaAllah.....good thing you at least read the book...

Did any of it sink in?? Did you even understand what you even read??

Did you read the books of hadiths.......listen to different scholars??

Or just stop at reading the first para? 🤔

In any case, you would know why the Imam rejected the request and why those 4 men were charged......if you know Islam and all it has to say.

But then again, plain simple facts can't be seen by clouded eyes and minds. :D

Let's see how a christian going to a church and asking the priest to announce a funeral possession for a muslim or a jew pans out.

And involvement of police is ridiculous going by the story . The four men might have verbally abused the cleric but blaspheming against one's own faith right at the place of worship seems too phoney .

Would be no problem here. In our city we had an elderly iranian who was a doctor. When he passed away our greek orthodox priest led his funeral.

There should be no religious boundries in such cases. Just act as a good person. Is this so difficult to understand?

Would be no problem here. In our city we had an elderly iranian who was a doctor. When he passed away our greek orthodox priest led his funeral.

There should be no religious boundries in such cases. Just act as a good person. Is this so difficult to understand?

Without going into the legality of the funeral prayer i must say That clergy guy did what he did out of his own free will but how about you force the same and then curse at him?

They as in non muslims.

Government collects tax from them just like any other citizens which make them eligible.

I have not seen them demanding that their tax contributions don't get used for any muslim purpose.

There was nothing khilaaf e shariah in the request.

But mosques aren't made by the Pakistani govt...

So your concerns can't be applied in this scenario.

But why apply the Blasmephy law in this? By this definition anyone who argues with anyone can be tried under Blasmephy law...

Because it fits under the Blasphemy Law??

And it's "Blasphemy" not "Blasmephy".

They cursed the imam, the mosque and did other bad stuff. If that fits under any of the points given out by the B. Law.......well there you have it.......you can charge them under it.

It's actually very simple. Don't ask me to spoon feed common sense again. :rolleyes:

For OP's article:

1638088959285.png

Clearly you missed that part. :laugh:

You need to stay away from matters you know nothing about.

Is reading the OP's article so hard?? :lol:

1638088988190.png

Look at you.....making up excuses when there's more than enough evidence to charge these fasadis...

And google Fasad if you don't know what it means. Don't come running back to me for a explanation. :laugh:

So provide your "verification". Go on...

Don't tell me to "verify" the news when OP's article clearly mentions the reasons why they were charged.

But then again, you ain't gonna look into that cuz "fake news". :rolleyes:

Bla Bla Bla...

It's probably mukrooh to do that. Do you even know what Mukrooh means??

From your posts, I can guess you don't even know the ABC's of Islam.

Religion has nothing to do with the situation Pakistan is in....or at least the reasons you blame religion for. :lol:

Your religion tells you to fight for oppressed Muslims....yet you can't do shit to India....having fought 3 wars and multiple half attempts at taking Kashmir...

Your religion tells you not to back bite, not to accept bribes, not to do corruption, not to rule unjustly and so on and so forth...

Which of these things do Pakistani not do??

Don't blame the religion when you deserve rulers like dictators, Zardari, Nawaz and now IK. :D

You guys chose your leaders. Now suffer quietly under them until the next election.

MaShaAllah.....good thing you at least read the book...

Did any of it sink in?? Did you even understand what you even read??

Did you read the books of hadiths.......listen to different scholars??

Or just stop at reading the first para? 🤔

In any case, you would know why the Imam rejected the request and why those 4 men were charged......if you know Islam and all it has to say.

But then again, plain simple facts can't be seen by clouded eyes and minds. :D

May ALLAH bless you with maturity as you grow. I will take leave from this debate.

Without going into the legality of the funeral prayer i must say That clergy guy did what he did out of his own free will but how about you force the same and then curse at him?

Well some only have religion but no morals. I prefer atheists over amoralic religious morons.

Religion without morals is nothing, its empty virtue signalling.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom