What's new

Pakistani Man threatens to burn 7up vehicle as QR Code showing Blasphemy on Bottle !!!

There were stories from interior Sindh saying that they saw Bhuttos name in the clouds during the day and as moon during night time smiling at them
[
]
Kaash aap mere waalid hote - type vibes from youthias
Immu Kardashian is now qaum ki waalid for some...

Stupid a** people man, just stupid
They see weird things and come up with thier own conclusions

For how long you want to hide these stuff ? How we will even improve as society if we do not identify our mistakes ?. According to you we need to keep our heads in the sand forever ?.. This is not the behavior of normal society. The normal society do highlight these issues and then solve them.

I don't have anything against it brother don't get me wrong but I have something against to much consumption of irrelevant stuff such as these communal stuff multiplying.. I see it get posted here often because we shouldn't forget this is a defense forum after all and things like that belong to social media.. We should keep the PDF discussion table clean and at high level only focussing on stragetic talks, military equipment, politics etc etc.. If someone needs some communal consumption there is always social media and tiktok Or we should make one mega communal stuff thread

You have to look your own house. There are 1000s of videos of mobs and hindutva goons doing ridiculous stuff. Atleast he is not high ranking govt official telling everyone that cow's pis can treat corona.

How is it possible that indian guy is making fun in such topic and is not banned?. I am against banning any Pakistani but indians, ........ i can never imagine any good coming from them. Should not allow such utter BS.

We Pakistanis, need to be much better. We need to give a dam to backwardness of indians. We need to focus on quality education and awareness.

I am not taking any fun.

I respect Islam and encourage others to do so as well.

Pakistanis are likely to murder their own families based on them seeing some religious insult in a dream so this 7up thing is just the tip of it.

Allah punishes different bad nations(well Pakistan is a crowd - not a nation) in different ways. With Pakistan he has given them cancer of the worst kind.

Pakistanis are likely to murder their own families based on them seeing some religious insult in a dream so this 7up thing is just the tip of it.

Allah punishes different bad nations(well Pakistan is a crowd - not a nation) in different ways. With Pakistan he has given them cancer of the worst kind.

We were not like that before 80's. From 80's onwards we are doing down the slippery road. Other muslim countries are going away from radicalization. We are moving towards it. Perhaps we have the effects of neighborhood as well.. This region is very backward in this regard.. Afghanistan, Pakistan, india..

Hey, why you post here ? Don’t you know, you will be banned when you criticise this cancer,@Titanium100 has already requested for a mass burning sorry I mean baning !

His an abomination to be frank with you and perhaps the only PDF'er i would have KO'ed in real life if I saw him... The only one pdf'er

This khan, is a respected Member on contrary to you, usually I don’t take longer part in such discussion, but your behaviour is absolutely a dislike for the defence of Pakistan . Com

This khan, is a respected Member on contrary to you, usually I don’t take longer part in such discussion, but your behaviour is absolutely a dislike for the defence of Pakistan . Com

Are you even Pakistani? Who are you in the first place?. Nothing will ever change my opinion on why his an abomination .. He was saying the ulema and madrassas are all faggots like literally gays.. He crossed the redlines to many times..

I am not here to please anyone.. But I sure as hell don't cross the redlines like that or overly spam this place with trivial

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom