What's new

PAKISTANI DELEGATION VISITED POLAND TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL ASSAULT RIFLE PROGRAM

I think bern CZ 608 will be chosen ..

You mean the CZ 807

CZ807-Bren-762-39-01.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

It was developed with Indian army's own tender in mind but they scrapped it this past summer so CZ is really trying to push this on Pakistan. If CZ give ToT to Pakistan for the EVO 3 submachine gun, and pistols, and the 5.56 variant as well I think it will be the best choice.

We are doing lot of these Assault rifle contracts lately

Looks like we are going for Assault Rifle Jumma Bazar

Last edited:
I am confused may be due to random time lines of the news. Are we still searching for assault rifles?

You mean the CZ 807

CZ807-Bren-762-39-01.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

It was developed with Indian army's own tender in mind but they scrapped it this past summer so CZ is really trying to push this on Pakistan. If CZ give ToT to Pakistan for the EVO 3 submachine gun, and pistols, and the 5.56 variant as well I think it will be the best choice.
Every Rifle company in trials is offering TOT. We only invited those who were ready to give us full TOT.

I am confused may be due to random time lines of the news. Are we still searching for assault rifles?
6 major visits by Armed Forces guys in last one year including two forces chiefs and other Lt Generals and Air Force leaders no it has not much to do with Assault Rifles but something much bigger is going on.

they will look for OEM who is having trouble to sell their product to the masses or make its place in the world and would allow pof to take them for an adventurous ride
So,another disaster like MP5 and G3 is on Horizon:D

So,another disaster like MP5 and G3 is on Horizon:D
G3 and MP5 a disaster? Which gun you would you have picked in. the 60s and the 70s, INSAS? Half the world used them and some still using them including in Europe.

G3 and MP5 a disaster? Which gun you would you have picked in. the 60s and the 70s, INSAS? Half the world used them and some still using them including in Europe.
FN FAL a option million time better then this one.
Both of these weapons just suck a lot.

A fifth visit means both Pakistan & Poland are up to something, but if Pakistan is searching for riffles then why Pakistan is not opting for FN Scar or CZ, as I know both had passed the field test. I hope they are discussing about something else.

Turkish Assault Rifles was proper weapon of choice not sure why we are confusing things with different weapon

resized_f2bda-98376b20resized_8df341207_tur_picture_20161116_10068695_10068691.jpg

2_37.jpg

898.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like Turkish Rifle is good as any

Americans know how to rate weapons :P they know their guns

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom