What's new

PAKISTANI DELEGATION VISITED POLAND TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL ASSAULT RIFLE PROGRAM

Exactly!!! .....the bigger fishes like FN & Beretta would be interested in selling their weapons off the shelf,as many as possible....they already have enough market in LEA / Military that POF order is nothing out of ordinary to them, plus the hype surrounding the platforms.......they would be least interested in negotiating a deal on terms of Pof.....
I was hoping that it would be CZ that POF is going to pick in both categories 39R & 51N but looks like they went ahead to a third party ......

Yes it would make no sense to procure to different weapon systems, install different manufacturing plants when you have the chance on building it all on a single machinery ........SCAR, Berretta in 51N & AK or CZ in 39R.....it doesnt make sense......the tenders may have been different, the trails may have been different, but in the end the focus is to pick a single platform they can play with in all Calibers, 5.56, 39r & 51n
FB Radom has got to be the first rifle vendor to whom POF - incl. the Chairman - visited. What's more PGZ was up front about the nature of the visit (to discuss rifles and ToT) and even provided a cost estimate of what it'd take to re-equip the armed forces - $2 billion U.S. This was likely a pretty serious meeting.

upload_2017-11-20_7-26-21.png

FB Radom has got to be the first rifle vendor to whom POF - incl. the Chairman - visited. What's more PGZ was up front about the nature of the visit (to discuss rifles and ToT) and even provided a cost estimate of what it'd take to re-equip the armed forces - $2 billion U.S. This was likely a pretty serious meeting.

View attachment 438135
23783437_786059001602842_5818083162157142286_o.jpg

23736116_786059084936167_5661266636495883077_o.jpg

POF Chairman also visited Explosia in Czech Republic as well as CSG group Chech Republic
@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

23783437_786059001602842_5818083162157142286_o.jpg

23736116_786059084936167_5661266636495883077_o.jpg

POF Chairman also visited Explosia in Czech Republic as well as CSG group Chech Republic
@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
interesting development.......:coffee:
Point to note is visit to CSG group could be related to upgradation of plants & machinery , not necessarily related to small arms, because visit to Explosia could be about Explosive propellant , or mortars?

interesting development.......:coffee:
Point to note is visit to CSG group could be related to upgradation of plants & machinery , not necessarily related to small arms, because visit to Explosia could be about Explosive propellant , or mortars?
Explosia doesn't produce mortars I checked it's only producing explosives

Explosia doesn't produce mortars I checked it's only producing explosives
Zarvan pai....please don't be so uptight......you need to feel what am trying to say here.....

Smokeless powders for military applications are manufactured according to the relevant military standards of NATO, or as per the technical supplier specifications for producers of military ammunition.

Explosia a.s. has excellent potential of single and two base powders according to Russian or NATO standards for artillery ammunition of 100 mm, 122 mm, 125 mm, and 152 mm, 155 mm, as well as for mortar of 60 mm, 81 mm, 98 mm, and 120 mm.

https://explosia.cz/en/products-2/ammunition/smokeless-powders/

View attachment 438135

The gun he is looking in the pic ,which gun is that ? Seems like inspired by tavor

This means that Pakistan has parted ways with Turkey's MPT-76. That is very sad news. Half a million rifles will be produced to replace the HK G-3 which is what Pakistan wants to do as well pretty much.

resized_f2bda-98376b20resized_8df341207_tur_picture_20161116_10068695_10068691.jpg

Do you guys really want to splurge billions on small arms with Poland ? It doesn't make sense
No rifle has been selected as of yet.. and one selected will be produced by Pak Ordinance Factories.... under license.

The gun he is looking in the pic ,which gun is that ? Seems like inspired by tavor
Thats MSBS Bullpup.

Msbskandmsbsb.jpg

Exactly!!! .....the bigger fishes like FN & Beretta would be interested in selling their weapons off the shelf,as many as possible....they already have enough market in LEA / Military that POF order is nothing out of ordinary to them, plus the hype surrounding the platforms.......they would be least interested in negotiating a deal on terms of Pof.....
I was hoping that it would be CZ that POF is going to pick in both categories 39R & 51N but looks like they went ahead to a third party ......

Yes it would make no sense to procure to different weapon systems, install different manufacturing plants when you have the chance on building it all on a single machinery ........SCAR, Berretta in 51N & AK or CZ in 39R.....it doesnt make sense......the tenders may have been different, the trails may have been different, but in the end the focus is to pick a single platform they can play with in all Calibers, 5.56, 39r & 51n

That means the notion or rather the Manjan Sold to us has fallen flat on its arse. There is no favorites is what I am trying to say or nothing is best in trials:partay:.

Joking aside I am happy with the progress as there are many players that may not be as big as Colt or Kalashnikov Concern yet they make excellent products and they deserve a chance to compete.

This nips it in the bud that something was best in trials :sarcastic::sarcastic:. I can't help it :haha:

This visit has more to do with upgrading POF than assault/battle rifles.

The OEM from Czech Republic does realize the benefits of winning the tender and 'doesn't want to lose the opportunity'.

Well , at least things are moving ahead............
And on Gun ,I already told POF (Pakistan) will only go with a company which do (allow) changes on POF request , and ready to provide Full TOT with future (Advance development) up-gradation of Gun......
We are not talking about only a Gun(assault rifle) we are talking about 40 to 50 years in future , firepower , and what not................
My Pray and I hope , no one take commission in this , no one eat Pakistan for there few million,,,,,, no one put Pakistan's future in danger for few flats in London...........

This rifle might enter a trial that will complete next year, If it is a contender! Just like November 2015 the original Trial started and concluded in summer last year.

will have to be patient once again :angry:

@django

Last edited:
Well we were hearing about Beretta and SCAR for 2 year and Pakistani Delegation is visiting Poland :D :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom