What's new

PAKISTANI DELEGATION VISITED POLAND TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL ASSAULT RIFLE PROGRAM

Pictures are not taken of all items of interest, did you ever saw pics of Chinese delegation pics who came Pakistan to discuss equipment sale etc?

First tell me what Poland make good which Pakistan can not get with ToT front China or Turkey??
Only problem is many Chinese weapons have failed in our trials. So if China can make everything that doesn't mean that everything works in our terrain

Pictures are not taken of all items of interest, did you ever saw pics of Chinese delegation pics who came Pakistan to discuss equipment sale etc?

First tell me what Poland make good which Pakistan can not get with ToT front China or Turkey??
Nothing that is worthy of export.

We did saw Army testing Chinese stuff like Z-10 MBT 3000 etc before we procure it

When is a formal orders are announced ? Seems like genuine push to expand Local diversity in weapons

Nice addition to family
DPC26wkWkAAHHjZ.jpg

AhmAd IbrAhim‏ @AhmAdTipu7

Recent visit of Pak Military delegation to Poland. Apparently Pak is interested in Rosomok family of wheeled armored vehicles. Left: Rosomak-Rak with 120mm Mortar system. Right: Rosomak APC with 30mm gun. Rosomok is battleproven and has survived RPG & IED attacks in Afghanistan

DgyvBANXUAADCQV.jpg:large

Did you saw them testing Type-56 rifles or F-22P or Z-9 before purchasing??

Navy do exercise with other countries to know the capabilities of the assets

Like they did exercise with China to evaluate type 054 which came to Karachi even S-20 subs came to Karachi also Pakistan did exercise with Turkey for the evaluation of ADA class corvette in Turkey 2 years ago

pak_turkish_esc.jpg

Navy do exercise with other countries to know the capabilities of the assets

Like they did exercise with China to evaluate type 054 which came to Karachi even S-20 subs came to Karachi also Pakistan did exercise with Turkey for the evaluation of ADA class corvette in Turkey 2 years ago

View attachment 483333

You just didn't got my post.

AhmAd IbrAhim‏ @AhmAdTipu7

Recent visit of Pak Military delegation to Poland. Apparently Pak is interested in Rosomok family of wheeled armored vehicles. Left: Rosomak-Rak with 120mm Mortar system. Right: Rosomak APC with 30mm gun. Rosomok is battleproven and has survived RPG & IED attacks in Afghanistan

DgyvBANXUAADCQV.jpg:large
What complete nonsense! You cannot compare it to Rooikaat or other RSA IFVs. Again and again I feel like banging my head. Your troops need our vehicles what is wrong with your top brass!!!. When the Americans and rest of the world adopted ours why are you going to Poland.

What complete nonsense! You cannot compare it to Rooikaat or other RSA IFVs. Again and again I feel like banging my head. Your troops need our vehicles what is wrong with your top brass!!!. When the Americans and rest of the world adopted ours why are you going to Poland.
I'd take the "are interested in" bit with some salt right now. Unless we see Pakistan at least sign LoUs to negotiate with PGZ with any of the above, it's not a factor.

That said, the Pakistan Army had wanted 8x8 AFVs for a few years and even took a look at some options (e.g. Lazar, VN1, etc). However, there's no active program as of yet. Likewise, we haven't heard much in the way of anything about 4x4 light armoured vehicles since the last (2015-2016) MoDP report.

I'd take the "are interested in" bit with some salt right now. Unless we see Pakistan at least sign LoUs to negotiate with PGZ with any of the above, it's not a factor.

That said, the Pakistan Army had wanted 8x8 AFVs for a few years and even took a look at some options (e.g. Lazar, VN1, etc). However, there's no active program as of yet. Likewise, we haven't heard much in the way of anything about 4x4 light armoured vehicles since the last (2015-2016) MoDP report.

Most likely Hamza variants,interceptor and another one under development.

Interceptor seems to have been inducted by Pak and as you know Bahrain.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom