What's new

PAKISTANI DELEGATION VISITED POLAND TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL ASSAULT RIFLE PROGRAM

This means that Pakistan has parted ways with Turkey's MPT-76. That is very sad news. Half a million rifles will be produced to replace the HK G-3 which is what Pakistan wants to do as well pretty much.

resized_f2bda-98376b20resized_8df341207_tur_picture_20161116_10068695_10068691.jpg

Do you guys really want to splurge billions on small arms with Poland ? It doesn't make sense
At the end of the day it's money. If turkey isn't competitive then why would we buy.

General Duranni go for a damn run you fatty

6 major visits by Armed Forces guys in last one year including two forces chiefs and other Lt Generals and Air Force leaders no it has not much to do with Assault Rifles but something much bigger is going on.
Or just the pleasure visits on tax payers money !

There are thousands of other places to visit apart from Poland. And your relations with other countries are in good way due to mostly Army efforts and no 6 visit in a single year in a single country pointing towards something big going on

Also pleasure visit for less than a day How on earth you do pleasure in this kind of visit

Are you by any chance voting PTI ?

At the end of the day it's money. If turkey isn't competitive then why would we buy.

General Duranni go for a damn run you fatty

With Turkey we have far larger trade and diplomatic relations... price is not the only evaluation factor.

I am not voting PTI, PMLN or PPP by any chance....

Seeing is believing... Army delegations have been to various countries and nothing came out of it so again seeing is believing...
Not 6 visits to a single country in a single year that too including two chiefs

Are you by any chance voting PTI ?

With Turkey we have far larger trade and diplomatic relations... price is not the only evaluation factor.
No you are correct. Must be a reason though and in your opinion what in factor making Pakistan head towards Poland.

I don't understand whybthey haven't designed a gun. It's not that difficult is it

No you are correct. Must be a reason though and in your opinion what in factor making Pakistan head towards Poland.

I don't understand whybthey haven't designed a gun. It's not that difficult is it
in my opinion it would not be just a simple trade deal, lots of things are progressing on the back stage, if you observed the meetings of Pakistani organizations (POF, PAF and HIT) involved in meetings with PGZ it clearly shows that Pakistan is looking for less apparent support. PGZ is a combined platform of 60 different companies For example, having Polish engineers and scientists teach at the Kamra Aviation City to support the PAF’s domestic aircraft development aspirations; having Polish companies assist with design and development of subsystems for next-generation armour programmes, such as the al-Khalid 2 PGZ could propose HIT with support in the development of new ballistic armour, main turret design, co-developing complementary weapons even in drones ..

Not 6 visits to a single country in a single year that too including two chiefs

Why you think its about assault rifle? It could be related to tanks, IFVs and other stuff Poland make.

Why you think its about assault rifle? It could be related to tanks, IFVs and other stuff Poland make.
It's about assault rifle cause pictures shows Army personal testing rifles in Poland

Not necessarily. It wasn't only about the rifles. They were visiting Land Forces Training Center where they could see vehicle demonstration(Rosomak's IFV and self propelled mortar version-RAK, PT-91), training equipment, simulators, and some rifles. Sorry about the link but I just don't meet the requirements yet.

cswlpoznan. wp. mil. pl/pl/4_708. html

cswlpoznan. wp. mil. pl/pl/4_708. html
Gen bajwa visiting Poland (06-20-2018).jpg

Visit of the Chief of Staff of Pakistan Land Forces
On June 20 this year, a delegation of Land Forces of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan visited the Land Forces Training Center.

The delegation was headed by the Chief of Staff of the Land Forces, General Qamar Javed Bajwa , accompanied by the Secretary of the Chief of Staff of the Land Forces General Brig. Iftikhar Hassan Chaudhary and Attache Defense General Brig. Adnan Asif Jah Shad . The Polish delegation was headed by the Land Forces Inspector general brig Wojciech Grabowski .
The meeting at the CSWL in Poznan began with the presentation of the training possibilities of the training system with small arms "Śnieżnik" and trainer "Jaskier" - intended for training drivers of armored personnel carriers ARTO Rosomak. On the Biedrusko training ground there was a dynamic demonstration of combat, maneuvering capabilities, self-defense of military equipment and weapons that were equipped with the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland. The equipment, capabilities and control of the tank range target field were also presented. Demonstration of PT-91, 30 mm KTO ROSOMAK, 120 mm self-propelled mortars RAK, small arms: 7.62 mm kbw BOR- "ALEX", 12.7 mm WKW TOR, 5.56 kbs GROT. At the end there was a static demonstration of weapons and military equipment, training and training devices and mobile simulators being equipped by the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland and manufactured by the Polish Armaments Industry. The purpose of the meeting was to strengthen bilateral cooperation related to the exchange of experience in the field of operation of military equipment and training ground troops.

Text: kpt. Monika Trajdos-Giejdasz
Photos: Capt. Monika Trajdos - Giejdasz, Jacek Mizgała

Link as posted by @Valryon

I never said it's about assault Rifle in fact I am saying opposite 6 visits can't be about assault Rifle it's about something bigger I have talked to one guy and he said me few things I am trying to get them confirmed

I never said it's about assault Rifle in fact I am saying opposite 6 visits can't be about assault Rifle it's about something bigger I have talked to one guy and he said me few things I am trying to get them confirmed
Lets see. i am very skeptical on anything from Poland.

It's about assault rifle cause pictures shows Army personal testing rifles in Poland

Pictures are not taken of all items of interest, did you ever saw pics of Chinese delegation pics who came Pakistan to discuss equipment sale etc?

First tell me what Poland make good which Pakistan can not get with ToT front China or Turkey??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom