What's new

PAKISTANI DELEGATION VISITED POLAND TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL ASSAULT RIFLE PROGRAM

It's completely related to the rifle trials. Your source isn't fully informed on the developments. So please stop with the misinformation and propagandist remarks like "POF head have habit of roaming around"
Producing all models of GLOCK in Pakistan will be dream come true but as POF has history of disappointing so I am not having any hopes from these visits and if any good news comes than it would be great

Just talked to Horus he says these trips most likely have nothing to do with Rifle trials. Rifles which were tested only those are being considered. POF head have habit of roaming around and also POF has nothing to do with which Rifle will be selected after selection they would be told to produce the selected one

It's completely related to the rifle trials. Your source isn't fully informed on the developments. So please stop with the misinformation and propagandist remarks like "POF head have habit of roaming around"
I can doubt any of my source not this @Horus guy because I have been trying to challenge and prove him wrong on various times for past 4 years and every time he is proven right another friend whose at least 4 relatives work at POF also is saying that nothing solid just window shopping going on here

Visiting the Fritz Werner HQ in Germany

23794783_786060328269376_1392461386927067382_n.jpg

23755047_786060324936043_625629973635707651_n.jpg

I can doubt any of my source not this @Horus guy because I have been trying to challenge and prove him wrong on various times for past 4 years and every time he is proven right another friend whose at least 4 relatives work at POF also is saying that nothing solid just window shopping going on here

Oh and what does hours say?

Oh and what does hours say?
Rifle will be selected from the ones we tested this is just window shopping and more of sair spata going on.

Personally this many visits are confusing me and I think if not Rifles than we are looking for more machinery and ammo up gradation but something is happening here. This much window shopping can't be true but as @Horus have been proven right most of the times in past I still going with his thoughts

Don't forget artillery shells and cannons (25 mm/35 mm).

Rheinmetall has a lot of experience in quality basebleed 155 mm and 105 mm shells as well as now V-LAP (50+ km) rocket-assisted shells. Rheinmetall is also a co-owner of Rheinmetall Denel Munition (RDM) in South Africa, which is making those artillery shells.

If you're intending to fully revamp the SPAAG units in the armed forces (esp. the Navy which will need CIWS for new ships), then you'll want to speak to Rheinmetall on the subject of license manufacturing Rheinmetall Oerlikon cannons (just like Turkey is for the Korkut). These days you can put a good 25 mm cannon on a lot of things, e.g. boats, light armoured vehicles, etc.

CZ and PGZ could be anything from factory systems for manufacturing to licensing a diversity of small arms, e.g. assault rifles, sniper rifles, pistols, sub-machine guns, personal-defence weapons, etc.

Some years back PA sent a delegation to Italy to witness test firings of Vulcano shell.

Last edited:
Rifle will be selected from the ones we tested this is just window shopping and more of sair spata going on.

Personally this many visits are confusing me and I think if not Rifles than we are looking for more machinery and ammo up gradation but something is happening here. This much window shopping can't be true but as @Horus have been proven right most of the times in past I still going with his thoughts

Hmmmn we will see. Nothing is polarised in your world Hazrat.

IIRC, some years back PA sent a delegation to South Africa to witness test firings of Vulcano shell.
That was in Italy!

Fritz Werner:

As the leader in the field of ammunition manufacturing technology, it is our main interest to provide our worldwide customers with the best service and machinery made in Germany.

We are an experienced, competent and reliable partner who delivers quick and efficient custom-made service solutions. This is what makes us stand out from our competitors. We provide a variety of products, covering every single step in the manufacturing process of ammunition.

We support our customers from the planning to maintenance and upgrading of their machinery. We also give online support and provide after sales services & training programs for the maintenance of the machinery.
With our international network present in more than 60 countries we make sure to stay as close to our customers as we can.

FB Radom has got to be the first rifle vendor to whom POF - incl. the Chairman - visited. What's more PGZ was up front about the nature of the visit (to discuss rifles and ToT) and even provided a cost estimate of what it'd take to re-equip the armed forces - $2 billion U.S. This was likely a pretty serious meeting.

View attachment 438135
what drink is that:-)

Exactly!!! .....the bigger fishes like FN & Beretta would be interested in selling their weapons off the shelf,as many as possible....they already have enough market in LEA / Military that POF order is nothing out of ordinary to them, plus the hype surrounding the platforms.......they would be least interested in negotiating a deal on terms of Pof.....
I was hoping that it would be CZ that POF is going to pick in both categories 39R & 51N but looks like they went ahead to a third party ......

Yes it would make no sense to procure to different weapon systems, install different manufacturing plants when you have the chance on building it all on a single machinery ........SCAR, Berretta in 51N & AK or CZ in 39R.....it doesnt make sense......the tenders may have been different, the trails may have been different, but in the end the focus is to pick a single platform they can play with in all Calibers, 5.56, 39r & 51n

Sir, if these are the main concerns of PoF then why don't they start R&D on the subject and produce their own design. They have extensive experience of manufacturing guns so they know ins and outs of the small arms. They have ample facilities for manufacturing and testing the weapons. All they need is to start an R&D department i.e. backward integration. It is strange that country can produce missiles and nukes but can't design its own rifle. Though I see the same situation across the border too.

This rifle might enter a trial that will complete next year, If it is a contender! Just like November 2015 the original Trial started and concluded in summer last year.

will have to be patient once again :angry:

@django

I think bern CZ 608 will be chosen ..

:woot: yaar don't put it above FN SCAR:partay::partay:. The best rifle to fail globally. :cheesy:

Bern is my personal choice ,saw it on ideas 2016 and was very impressed . scar will not compromise on PoF terms . scar might be best but we have to see our pockets and desired deal as well

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom