What's new

PAKISTANI DELEGATION VISITED POLAND TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL ASSAULT RIFLE PROGRAM

They will be no end in this soap drama series...

maxresdefault.jpg

Were these Rifles Under Trials by Pakistan Army??

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

msbs_l3.jpg

msbs_5_56_polish_proud_by_shorty91-d4oedzh.png

This visit has more to do with upgrading POF than assault/battle rifles.

The OEM from Czech Republic does realize the benefits of winning the tender and 'doesn't want to lose the opportunity'.
The POF delegation specifically met with FB Radom (small arms OEM), ZMT (small arms OEM) and MESKO (ammunition maker). PGZ itself said the main issue for talks was assault rifles.

That means the notion or rather the Manjan Sold to us has fallen flat on its arse. There is no favorites is what I am trying to say or nothing is best in trials:partay:.

Joking aside I am happy with the progress as there are many players that may not be as big as Colt or Kalashnikov Concern yet they make excellent products and they deserve a chance to compete.

This nips it in the bud that something was best in trials :sarcastic::sarcastic:. I can't help it :haha:
will be all down to commissions , military or civilians. the third world countries are third word due to corruption and kick backs.

The POF delegation specifically met with FB Radom (small arms OEM), ZMT (small arms OEM) and MESKO (ammunition maker). PGZ itself said the main issue for talks was assault rifles.

As photos show the POF delegation checking out assault rifles, at best they were invited to test in Pak. 500,000 to 800,000 is the number specified in the tender, not FB estimate.

As photos show the POF delegation checking out assault rifles, at best they were invited to test in Pak. 500,000 to 800,000 is the number specified in the tender, not FB estimate.
That as it may, a visit by the POF Chairman is pretty significant, we don't have many (if any other) examples of this (besides maybe the Kalashnikov marketing LoU signed in Russia). The only alternative explanation I can think of is PGZ footing the bill for the visit in order to market FB Radom to POF.

The delegation left Pakistan on 7th November. First stop was Warsaw, Poland. Second stop was Vienna Austria. Third Stop was Trencin, Slovakia. Fourth stop was Prague, Czech Republic. 5th Stop was Uberlingen, Germany. It went back to Mikolajki and Warsaw in Poland. And again back to Berlin, Germany. The delegation as of today is in Berlin, Germany.

The delegation left Pakistan on 7th November. First stop was Warsaw, Poland. Second stop was Vienna Austria. Third Stop was Trencin, Slovakia. Fourth stop was Prague, Czech Republic. 5th Stop was Uberlingen, Germany. It went back to Mikolajki and Warsaw in Poland. And again back to Berlin, Germany. The delegation as of today is in Berlin, Germany.

So it was an all European tour.

last I checked MSBS was not part of the trails, so that amazed me more....so it is highly possible that PGZ invited POF for a talk, show them what they offer.......we already have the benchmark score from different weapon systems, so it will be easy to test this weapon against the standard.......
I am trying to findout why PGZ failed in Trails held by French army last year......can you look into that too?

this is what i can make out of it, keeping it all related to small arms:

1) Poland - PGZ related meeting
2) Austria - Steyr & Glock related meeting (Sniper + Handgun?)
3) Slovakia - Explosives & HandGun (Grand Power is one hell of a gun )
4) CZ - Explosia & CZ?
5) Germany - trying to convince HK to take part in trails??
6) Poland - ZMT meeting?

last I checked MSBS was not part of the trails, so that amazed me more....so it is highly possible that PGZ invited POF for a talk, show them what they offer.......we already have the benchmark score from different weapon systems, so it will be easy to test this weapon against the standard.......
I am trying to findout why PGZ failed in Trails held by French army last year......can you look into that too?

4) CZ - Explosia & CZ?
6) Poland - ZMT meeting?
Producing all models of GLOCK in Pakistan will be dream come true but as POF has history of disappointing so I am not having any hopes from these visits and if any good news comes than it would be great

Just talked to Horus he says these trips most likely have nothing to do with Rifle trials. Rifles which were tested only those are being considered. POF head have habit of roaming around and also POF has nothing to do with which Rifle will be selected after selection they would be told to produce the selected one

4) CZ - Explosia & CZ?
6) Poland - ZMT meeting?
Don't forget artillery shells and cannons (25 mm/35 mm).

Rheinmetall has a lot of experience in quality basebleed 155 mm and 105 mm shells as well as now V-LAP (50+ km) rocket-assisted shells. Rheinmetall is also a co-owner of Rheinmetall Denel Munition (RDM) in South Africa, which is making those artillery shells.

If you're intending to fully revamp the SPAAG units in the armed forces (esp. the Navy which will need CIWS for new ships), then you'll want to speak to Rheinmetall on the subject of license manufacturing Rheinmetall Oerlikon cannons (just like Turkey is for the Korkut). These days you can put a good 25 mm cannon on a lot of things, e.g. boats, light armoured vehicles, etc.

CZ and PGZ could be anything from factory systems for manufacturing to licensing a diversity of small arms, e.g. assault rifles, sniper rifles, pistols, sub-machine guns, personal-defence weapons, etc.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom