What's new

Pakistan friends, I think you should buy this two warships

zhang5521

Reaction score
Country
China
You should buy China type 052 destroyers, 112 and 113 destroyer, and the best available technology transfer. Can production the two destroyer
这种驱逐舰目前在中国海军是反潜的主力驱逐舰,但是未来会被配给中国北海舰队的4艘052C取代,
The destroyer is currently in the Chinese Navy is anti submarine force destroyers, but in the future will be rationed China Beihai fleet of 4 052C substitution,
1340105085.18839922.jpg
154008_328.jpg

152216_445.jpg

The two ships is still relatively new, they served in the 90's, which belongs to the second generation China guided missile destroyer, although I was reluctant, but I think he is very suitable for Pakistan, first of all need to be emphasized, the two destroyers is anti submarine destroyers, they are the true sense of the destroyer

They were equipped with HHQ7 missiles, there is also space HHQ16VSL, they were equipped with two doors and 730 recent anti gun, also equipped with twin 100 mm gun and YJ83 anti-ship missiles,

Most importantly, they were equipped with towed line array sonar advanced, they can carry two helicopters, hangar can accommodate two helicopters, anti submarine capability is very strong, can effective against general submarine

There is a little more important, they gradually lost the main destroyer role in Chinese Navy, but Pakistan should now lack of medium and large surface ships, especially the lack of a real sense of destroyers, 052 destroyers drainage volume of 4000 tons to 5000 tons

If they are given with HHQ16VLS. Then the 052 missile destroyer will be air defense, anti-ship, anti submarine are very strong and balanced guided missile destroyer, the overall combat capability is in India's Delhi class destroyer,

But due to accelerate China naval missile destroyer change speed, Pakistan is likely to use a very cheap price to buy the two strong anti submarine and anti-ship capability of the destroyer,

And I think Pakistan should buy the two destroyers construction technology, such, can help Pakistan to establish their own destroyer manufacturing capacity, I think that Pakistan should be helpful, and buy two type 052 destroyers and independent production than to buy four 054A ship more cost-effective, more useful

What would be the expected rough cost for acquiring these 2 ships? plus show more pics of them

You should buy China type 052 destroyers, 112 and 113 destroyer, and the best available technology transfer. Can production the two destroyer
这种驱逐舰目前在中国海军是反潜的主力驱逐舰,但是未来会被配给中国北海舰队的4艘052C取代,
The destroyer is currently in the Chinese Navy is anti submarine force destroyers, but in the future will be rationed China Beihai fleet of 4 052C substitution,
1340105085.18839922.jpg
154008_328.jpg

152216_445.jpg

The two ships is still relatively new, they served in the 90's, which belongs to the second generation China guided missile destroyer, although I was reluctant, but I think he is very suitable for Pakistan, first of all need to be emphasized, the two destroyers is anti submarine destroyers, they are the true sense of the destroyer

They were equipped with HHQ7 missiles, there is also space HHQ16VSL, they were equipped with two doors and 730 recent anti gun, also equipped with twin 100 mm gun and YJ83 anti-ship missiles,

Most importantly, they were equipped with towed line array sonar advanced, they can carry two helicopters, hangar can accommodate two helicopters, anti submarine capability is very strong, can effective against general submarine

There is a little more important, they gradually lost the main destroyer role in Chinese Navy, but Pakistan should now lack of medium and large surface ships, especially the lack of a real sense of destroyers, 052 destroyers drainage volume of 4000 tons to 5000 tons

If they are given with HHQ16VLS. Then the 052 missile destroyer will be air defense, anti-ship, anti submarine are very strong and balanced guided missile destroyer, the overall combat capability is in India's Delhi class destroyer,

But due to accelerate China naval missile destroyer change speed, Pakistan is likely to use a very cheap price to buy the two strong anti submarine and anti-ship capability of the destroyer,

And I think Pakistan should buy the two destroyers construction technology, such, can help Pakistan to establish their own destroyer manufacturing capacity, I think that Pakistan should be helpful, and buy two type 052 destroyers and independent production than to buy four 054A ship more cost-effective, more useful

I think these two destroyers would be useful for Pakistan for a while and with good modifications for Air Defence these could be used as a Stop Gap measure for next 15 to 20 years or so. They are roughly 18 and 20 year old technology although both received an upgrade in 2011. The four Type 76A guns were replaced by two Type 730 CIWS on top of the helicopter hangar. The Crotale/HHQ-7 short-range SAM may have been replaced by the newer model (FM-90?) which provides better interception against sea-skimming AShMs. Two Type 726-4 decoy launchers were installed on both sides of the forward bridge for better self-protection. Various onboard systems were integrated together (to a certain degree) by a Thomson-CSF TAVITAC combat data system which is thought to have been replaced by a new indigenous C3I system (ZJK-4B or a newer model). The Thomson-CSF Sea Tiger air/surface search radar was first replaced by an indigenous Type 518 Hai Ying radar, and now replaced by a Type 517M long-range air search radar. The Type 362 air/surface radar installed on top of the aft mast has been replaced by a Type 364. A pair of SATCOM antennas have been installed on top of the helicopter hangar as well.

Depending on the price, it might be a much better deal than buying more F-22P's. If the deal came with Transfer of Technology for Stealth 54A ( Frigates ) and Type 56 Corvettes, that would be icing on the cake. This TOT would enable Pakistan to Produce latest Frigates and Corvettes for itself.

Last edited:
I admire your concerns but brother we are short of $$.... I don't know what happen to the deal where PN wants to lease type 54A destroyers for 10 years. .. still no news on that
by the way more pics of this ship please

PAKISTANI NAVY TO BUY MORE FRIGATES FROM CHINA
August 5, 2010

The head of the Pakistani Navy Adm. Noman Bashir recently confirmed that Pakistan is planning to purchase more new frigates from China.

Naval Technology is reporting that Bashir said his commanders are so impressed with the F-22P Zulfiqar-class frigates’ performance that he will seek to acquire new Type-054 Jiangkai-I-class frigates. Those vessels are considered the predecessor of the Type-053H3 Jiangwei II-class frigates on which the F-22Ps are based, according to Naval Technology.

The Type-054s are considered close in design and abilities to the French Lafayette-class frigates, and incorporate stealth design along with area air defence capabilities, which would be a first for the Pakistani navy.

I don't know how true.

--------------------------------------------

Karachi Shipyard to build two more F-22P frigates for Pakistan Navy

November 2012

Karachi Shipyard will produce two more F-22P frigates for the Pakistan Navy, bringing the total number to six. The yard is currently building a fast attack craft for the Navy, as well as a wide variety of other vessels and equipment.

An authoritative source at Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works told defenceWeb that the new order was in the pipeline while China Shipbuilding Trading Company confirmed that the purchase of the two additional vessels was under discussion.

The first F-22P or Zulfiquar class multi-purpose frigate was commissioned in September 2009. The Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding Group, China State Shipbuilding Company, the China Shipbuilding and Trading Company and Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works (KSEW) are all involved in the production of the vessels.

The first three frigates were built in China at the Hudong-Zhonghau Shipyard, while the last vessel was built by Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works. This vessel is currently undergoing sea trials and is scheduled to be delivered in April next year.

The class carry Harbin Z-9 helicopters and are armed with a 76 mm gun, 30 mm Type 730B close-in weapons systems, FM-90N surface-to-air missiles, C-802 surface-to-surface missiles, ET-52C torpedoes and RDC-32 anti-submarine rockets.

The F-22P project resulted in a major modernisation of KSEW in terms of machines and infrastructure, with extensive upgrades taking place in 2008 and 2009. These upgrades included installing new gantry and lifting cranes as well as manufacturing equipment.

KSEW has two main projects underway for the Pakistan Navy: the F-22P frigates and Azmat class fast attack craft (FAC). The 560 ton fast attack craft feature surface-to-surface missiles, are 60 metres long, have a range of 1 000 nautical miles and a top speed of 30 knots. The first, PNS Azmat, was built in China by Xingang Shipyard and entered Pakistan Navy service in June this year while the second FAC, PNS Dehshat, was launched in August at KSEW. The vessels are built in collaboration with China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation under a technology transfer agreement.

KSEW in roughly a month’s time will cut steel on a training vessel for the Pakistan Navy, similar to the fast attack craft. The yard is building a pusher tug for the Pakistan Navy, which should be delivered by the end of next year. It is expecting an order from the Pakistan Navy for a 15-18 000 ton fleet tanker. China and Turkey are a couple of the bidders for this project, but the vessel itself will be built in Karachi.

KSEW is also building more than half a dozen aluminium boats for the Pakistan Army.

KSEW has three core business areas: building military and civil vessels, ship repair and heavy engineering. It builds vessels for all of Pakistan’s port authorities, and in 2011 delivered two barges, two pusher tugs and a dredge tender to Karachi’s Port Trust. Since inception in the 1950s the yard has built around 440 different vessels and is equipped to build vessels up to 26 000 tons (this limit is imposed by dock size), such as naval vessels, tugs, dredgers, hopper barges, ferries, trawlers and launches.

Ship repair is a major part of KSEW’s activities and the company has so far repaired more than 5 000 domestic and international vessels. In order to enhance the capacity for shipbuilding and repair, KSEW is installing a ship lift and transfer system, which is due to be completed by 2013.

KSEW has extensive general engineering capabilities and builds sugar plants, cranes, boilers and pressure vessels, cement plants, towers, drilling rigs and other heavy equipment.

I admire your concerns but brother we are short of $$.... I don't know what happen to the deal where PN wants to lease type 54A destroyers for 10 years. .. still no news on that
Tomorrow. I'm here blackout. I surf the Internet using mobile phone. Wait for me to find more pictures you tomorrow

Type 54A is the new Stealth FRIGATE and NOT a DESTROYER.

I think you meant we were planning on leasing two Type 52 Destroyers...

Well these two our friend @zhang5521 is suggesting are Type 52 destroyers ( 112 Harbin- 1994 and 113 Qindao - 1996) except that instead of leasing he is suggesting and outright Sale at a Cheap Price. I guess it will all depend on how Cheap is the Cheap Price and if China be willing Transfer of Technology for newer Frigates or they want to sell 20 year old TOT for these non Stealth Destroyers.

Last edited:
I think 052 is a better choice. If you can change the hhq16 missile. He is better than the 054A. But the price will be cheaper

True, except Type 54A is only a frigate but has Stealth feature.

Type 52 is 20 year old Destroyer which is non stealth Technology.

I still think we should buy these two Type 52's as you suggested, if the price is right, but we would still need TOT for Stealth Technology.

There is no point for us to acquire 20 year old Non-Stealth Transfer of Technology.

Last edited:

I still think we should buy this if the price is right, but we need TOT for Stealth Technology.

There is no point for us to acquire 20 year old non Stealth Technology.
It seems that you really need. Stealth ships. But. I personally feel. Stealth ships. Little significance. Unless all the stealth. For example, DDG1000

I still think we should buy this if the price is right, but we need TOT for Stealth Technology.

There is no point for us to acquire 20 year old non Stealth Technology.
But wish you get Warship Stealth Technology. Their stealth ship than to buy someone else's strong. Chinese is so development comes. Buy from research. Bless you. I really hope our Pakistan brothers strong.

It seems that you really need. Stealth ships. But. I personally feel. Stealth ships. Little significance. Unless all the stealth. For example, DDG1000

But wish you get Warship Stealth Technology. Their stealth ship than to buy someone else's strong. Chinese is so development comes. Buy from research. Bless you. I really hope our Pakistan brothers strong.

China is our most reliable supplier and this is the reason why most of our Military hardware is from China.

Whether it is our JF-17 fighters, Our Al-Khalid Tanks, Our F-22P Frigates, they are all from China and we can never say enough Thanks to our Chinese Brothers. Without the help of our Chinese Friends and Brothers, where would we be today ?

Last edited:
instead of getting more F-22Ps we should have gone for 04 Type 54As and if these Type 52s can be upgraded to at least 52C with economical price then PN should try to get them.

Back
Top Bottom