What's new

Indian Navys' Wait For 2 New gen Frontline Warships will be over

Total trash。
Every bit of 052C is Chinese。
You can live in your own world till you drop dead,but you won't change the fact that 052C and its upgrade 052D are 100% Chinese,including the AESA radars v1.0 and v2.0、the engines、the main guns、the HQ-9B SAMs,the YJ-62 and YJ-18A anti-ship missiles,the HHQ-10 SAM,the 730 CIWS and a host of other systems。:enjoy:
If China pleases,it can churn out several dozens of these beauties each year,while it takes you lot over 10 years to make a few empty shells to be filled with imported stuff。
INS is totally and utterly dependent on foreign suppliers from the US,Russia、Israel、France and a host of other western nations。

:rofl::rofl::rofl: the truth Really haunts youo Isn't it.... Try coming out of your room to get some fresh Air Kid??? Oh my bad You better Stay in ur room Use some AC or you're going to get Sick of Pollution..

First before claiming try researching it and give the Answers.. Everything is mentioned about type52 is real.. The Engine is from Ukraine originally and so does the other items.. What you did was steal others Tech or Buy the Tech and use your Cheap materials and putup a Dumb Ship...

Ours took time because it's our first attempt. And now only we're starting with Modular construct... So even if we think we can put up a ship in short time.... And we want and will integrate only the high quality stuff where China known among the world for Cheap

One is a
EL/M-2248 MF-STAR is an AESA radar.
PS: AESA is also known as active phased array radar(APAR).

Thats a Wiki statement. But come to specific, they vary, albeit slightly.
Phase shifting is common, but AESA is scanning/beaming continuously.

One is a

One is a

Bhai saab (A)PAR is nothing but (A)ESA on Kolkata class or many Aegis destroyers in world (with 4 arrays to cover 360 same as German aeigis destroyer).

Bhai saab (A)PAR is nothing but (A)ESA on Kolkata class or many Aegis destroyers in world (with 4 arrays to cover 360 same as German aeigis destroyer).

Do not rely much on wiki as for as the technical specifications are concerned.
Radar basics;

Wavelength
Distance between radiating elements/propogation
Beam steering
Attenuation
Antenna gain
Power source KW wise

Do not rely much on wiki as for as the technical specifications are concerned.
Radar basics;

Wavelength
Distance between radiating elements/propogation
Beam steering
Attenuation
Antenna gain
Power source KW wise
I am not relying on Wiki dude. I am stating simple fact. Elta use similar APAR tech(AESA) on our three AWACS bought from Israel.
Anyway some specifications of our Kolkata class's APAR(AESA).
EL/M-2248 MF-STAR

I am not relying on Wiki dude. I am stating simple fact. Elta use similar APAR tech(AESA) on our three AWACS bought from Israel.
Anyway some specifications of our Kolkata class's APAR(AESA).
EL/M-2248 MF-STAR

Your above link never said APAR = AESA.

Linear array and planar array, what is the significance of both in AESA and/or APAR?
Please explain...

Your above link never said APAR = AESA.

Linear array and planar array, what is the significance of both in AESA and/or APAR?
Please explain...
Hope this link will help you. Its a very reliable source too.
Active Electronically Steered Arrays - A Maturing Technology
"The US DoD recognised the need for a better antenna technology more than two decades ago. A new technology, using the phased array concept but with a miniature transmitter and receiver in each antenna element, was seen to be the answer to the limitations of existing technologies. Known as active phased arrays or AESAs, these antennas became the holy grail in the radar community - for reasons yet to become fully apparent."

TYPE 052D uses AN SPY 1D copy PESA radar. INS KOLKATA uses AESA radar. Masthead design is far more advanced than panel antenna.

Even if Type 052D main radars are PESA, they are much bigger than SPY 1D in size. Overall, Type 052D's main radars should be roughly comparable to that of Israeli STAR AESA.

I have gone through this oldy long ago.
Still where does it say AESA = APAR?

"The US DoD recognised the need for a better antenna technology more than two decades ago. A new technology, using the phased array concept but with a miniature transmitter and receiver in each antenna element, was seen to be the answer to the limitations of existing technologies. Known as active phased arrays or AESAs, these antennas became the holy grail in the radar community - for reasons yet to become fully apparent."

AESA stands for active electronically scanning array. APAR stands for active phased array radar. It's the same thing. APAR is a brand name.

This old article says "for reasons yet to become fully apparent." why?
12 years since, too much water has flown under this bridge already.
Let me go to my repertoire and find some...
There is a difference...

AESA stands for active electronically scanning array. APAR stands for active phased array radar. It's the same thing. APAR is a brand name.

Brand name of which co ?

This old article says "for reasons yet to become fully apparent." why?
12 years since, too much water has flown under this bridge already.
Let me go to my repertoire and find some...
There is a difference...

Brand name of which co ?

They are the same. APAR refers to this product, which was the first AESA multi function radar to be put on ships.

Active Phased Array Radar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
APAR – Active Phased Array multifunction Radar | Thales Group

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom