What's new

INS Kolkata, navy’s most powerful warship, to be delivered next month

Guys, agreed that the name of the ship is INS Kolkata. Doesn't mean that we have to switch to Bangla language , going by the recent posts in Bengali.

Sadharonoto vote di naa.Ager bar didi kei diechilam,ebar bhabchi modi ke chance niye dekha jete pare.Sohorere obsotha khub paltaye ni.Trinamool i jeetbe,tobe modi-hawa utheche ekta.CPM,Congress not much chance of improvement.BJP chance of increase.
Dada vote dilen tahole aaj?Ami toh ekhane besh shatipurno bhabei vote dilam,btw amar Jadavpur constituency:-),apnar konta?

Guys its not a Bengali Navy ship. So cut the Bengali and think about what grave anti national deed you have done by voting Mamta to power!

Aye aye captain.:-)

Bhowanipure kothay thaken,purno cinema hall er okhane ki?amar ekta friend thake okhane:-)

Let's take this to private conversation,we are derailing the thread.

Guys its not a Bengali Navy ship. So cut the Bengali and think about what grave anti national deed you have done by voting Mamta to power!
Lol mate first of all,i am a self proclaimed fan of Mr.Modi plus i didn't vote for her in the 2011 election either.So please don'[t generalise the entire Bengali community for the act of a few people!!

Btw BJP has literally no prsence in WB,so its blame of their party organization.Between cpm and mamata its liker lesser of 2 evils.

Lol mate first of all,i am a self proclaimed fan of Mr.Modi plus i didn't vote for her in the 2011 election either.So please don'[t generalise the entire Bengali community for the act of a few people!!
How can this be the act of a few ppl?

She has won after getting MAJORITY!!!

How can this be the act of a few ppl?

She has won after getting MAJORITY!!!
Okay she might have got the majority in the 2011 assembly election but the blame also squarely fall on the BJP state wing of W.B. and the central BJP leadership.They didn't make enough efforts to strengthened the party organization in Bengal for the last 2 decades.So the people had to choose between the Left Front and the T.M.C. and they chose the lesser evil one.The point is the current political atmosphere in Bengal is largely favourable for the BJP,all they have to do now is to take advantage of this situation and strengthen the party organization in the entire state....:coffee:

Thought we were discussing INDIAN NAVY SHIP INS KOLKATA ! Not some electioneering bytes.

Back
Top Bottom