What's new

INS Kolkata, navy’s most powerful warship, to be delivered next month

@500 : Do you know what is the price of the MF-Star radar, C&C and Barak-8 missile system together?
Dont know sorry.

The problem is Barak-8 missile, i think it will be a long time to wait for Barak-8.

500 What's current situation of Barak-8 development, Did Israel finish the project and When for INS Kolkata , any official range ? Ths.
No idea.

The size, aerodynamic arrangement and guidance of Barak-8 is similar to new Russian S-400 missiles 9M96:

Rafael-missiles-family.jpg

c400_3.jpg

Thats all I can tell. Plus this data:

111.jpg

because i and many other PLA watchers are smarter than your average iq indians..lol. at the time there were many sources speculated that china was testing an AIP on their ming class sub. the sub that had an accident was Type-035AIP military diisignated, while other mings has designations 035, 035A, 035B, 035G, 035ET..
the designated type-035AIP is a dead giveaway. also, the 15 extra personnels on board that never explain and how all crews died and sub did not sink..

Ha HA hAHAhhahAh :rofl::rofl::rofl: Speculate.. Speculate......:rofl::rofl::rofl: from your msg i can see your IQ... where are the sources??? Show me?? Impress me Mr.High IQ

ooh, you're hurting me feeling. please top it :D

Mr.High IQ first try to write in Proper English then talk about you having more IQ than the Indians...

ooh, you're hurting me feeling. please top it :D

Mr.High IQ first try to write in Proper English then talk about you having more IQ than the Indians...

sorry, i don't have english master to spank my *** for 200 years :D

Speculating you're a pakistani... that's if you are, weren't you spanked by the same master you describe..?? I think even a Average leveled IQ guy would be able to know that..

Last edited:
The problem is Barak-8 missile, i think it will be a long time to wait for Barak-8.

500 What's current situation of Barak-8 development, Did Israel finish the project and When for INS Kolkata , any official range ? Ths.
Final tests will be conducted this year (2014) first deliveries will be made to India later in 2014 or early in 2015. I don't know where every single Chinese member I come across on any forum is under the illusion the BARAK-8 is coming in 3-4 or more years- it is absurd and blatantly false.

Back
Top Bottom