What's new

INS Kolkata, navy’s most powerful warship, to be delivered next month

Great going India, nice and beautiful ship. congrats, India sure is developing at a good rate. though it still has a long way to go, but its a country nobody can afford to ignore in the world, not even the U.S . I'm happy seeing developing country strive for indigenous production, because this helps boosts other sectors/industries/employment in the country. As for someone asking why India is comparing its new destroyer with Type 45, i have to let you know that our royal navy is still one of the most advance navy in the world, and is very professional. In fact in some field we are even ahead of the U.S.:p: so its Normal for some countries aspiring to be world power to benchmark themselves against us.:-)
Im surprise to see a few Chinese members here trolling/denigrating India's achievements on here. Its true everybody knows China is way ahead of India in almost all fields, but that doesn't means you should be denigrating what other countries achievements which should be applauded/respected even if you might be rivals/competitors. we can all have professional arguments without insults/personal attacks or bringing unrelated topics on the thread just so can make your country look better. Every country has/have had periods/moments of accidents and incidents in their battle ships(U.S, Russia, China, France, U.K etc) not just India. so this doesn't necessarily means the country is incompetent or whatever. Accidents happens.
SO congrats to India for this great/beautiful destroyer, not many countries in the world can produce destroyers indegenously of this size out of the P5 and few select countries. Well done India. keep it up:cheers::-)

Damn that's an big *** destroyer.
lol!!!. Naval ship in the forefront is INS frigate and behind her Ins Kolkata is there all stop. Its really massive. I have seen them. There wight is misrepresented for that i know looking at the just sheer size.

Can someone post a PROPER picture of this ship from starboard or port side? So far many pix have been pretty grainy or from the bow. Would love to see its full glory sideways (no pun intended hahaha).

So any latest news abt the ship??

hF1Tlyp.jpg

Can someone post a PROPER picture of this ship from starboard or port side? So far many pix have been pretty grainy or from the bow. Would love to see its full glory sideways (no pun intended hahaha).
till now no high res pic of kolkata have been released,here is a pic from the side

Come on bro! This is the Indian military you are talking about- they don't release pics unless they absolutely HAVE TO. The Viky has been in IN hands for how many months now and not a single pic of her in Indian service?? :disagree::disagree:

Tahole sesh obdhi amader sohorer naam e 1 ta jahaj holo:cheers:.I just can't wait to see this monster once it docks at the Man of War jetty near Princep ghat for the annual Naval-people interaction:victory::D

That is a nice though indeed. But I am sceptical that it may happen----That INS Kolkata moors at the Man-o-War Jetty upstream of INS Netaji Subhas.
Because the Hugli is progressively silting up, the river drafts are not favorable. Close to the High Tides or Bore Tides, maybe but not otherwise. But she can call at Haldia instead.

On a different note mate. Dada, Apni ki kaalkey DidI key vote dicchen? Shohorer obostha kirokom? Laal ba Gerua potaka dekha jacchey?

Sadharonoto vote di naa.Ager bar didi kei diechilam,ebar bhabchi modi ke chance niye dekha jete pare.Sohorere obsotha khub paltaye ni.Trinamool i jeetbe,tobe modi-hawa utheche ekta.CPM,Congress not much chance of improvement.BJP chance of increase.

Back
Top Bottom