What's new

Pakistan friends, I think you should buy this two warships

@zhang5521 Pakistan Navy is very weak & efforts should be made to strengthen the Navy, China is the best option for Pakistan & Pakistan should stick with China for good.

Pakistan & China should have joint Military production.

Meray Bhai, dono may bohut farq hai.

Aik Frigate hai aur dosra Destroyer hai.

Dou different class say taluuq rukhtay hein.

Agar aap ko aik Destroyer, aik Frigate ki qimat pay mil reha hai to uus kay khareednay may kia kharabi hai.

Aaj kal aik Destroyer aik Billion dollar ka aata hai.

Iss liyay hamaray pass aik bhi Destroyer nahi hai.

Agar yeh destroyer 100 ya 200 million dollars kay baichtay hein to ye bargain hooga.

Yeh destroyer 4800 Tons kay hein or in pay medium or long range VLS Air Defence System lagaya ja sakta hai.

Uus say hamari Navy ki strength may baytahasha izzafa ho ga.

Technology kay difference jis ki mein baat kar raha tha wo Stealth technology hai. Yeh destroyer non-stealth hein pur phir bhi bohut Potent or Powerful hein.

Iss ko aisay samjhein kay agar mujhay istamaal shuda 15 saal purani Mercedes Benz bohut cheap qimaat per mil rehi hai to mei uus ko khareed loon ga. Mercedes aakhir Mercedes hai.

Aab aap kahain gay latest technology ki Mercedes kyon nahi khareedi ?

Agar aap ki jaib may $250,000 dollar hein to zaroor khareedein, warna $ 12,000 dollar mein 12 se 15 saal purani mercedes aik bargain hai kay nahi.

Yahan per baat aik Bargain ki hoo rahi hay, kyonkay Aap ki jaib khali hai pur phir bhi shauq NAWABOAN WALAY rakhtay hein.:enjoy:

This the same reason we buy old used F-16's ( 1980's Technology) at cheap prices and upgrade them. These are considered COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTONS.
Good solution untill our economy is on right track and we have funds for new and latest tech

thank you in advance :D
1.jpg
101009170293410.jpg
05300000562986125880169091931.jpg
W020050603444535527791.jpg

This is what you want. There is now for the first time after the upgrade of the 112 ship photos in these pictures, and a concept plan is in accordance with the modified VLS I imagine pictures. There is a first before upgrading the 112 ship of the picture, the last one is his hangar close-up, he has a double hangar

From your reply, I see you very much need a stealth warship, and you really need the latest between 3000 to 5000 tons of ships, it is best China built using the latest technology, 054A/B, or 052C/D, I think that if you have the patience, you will get these ships, and even construction technology
But at present China facing a huge threat from Japan and American, so China home for these new ship demand is great, so, I feel you can quickly access to 054A, because you have to buy them, but you need to wait 5 more years to get the type 052C/D destroyer

Last edited:
That's enough *** licking for today my Buddha brother :D

Although my English is not very good, but I feel you are attacking our Pakistan friends, use your language, although this is an international forum, but I still want to tell you, in fact, India in the China fans feeling, is not a very good state

We are concerned about the military news, so we from the following news that India is not good.
India Calcutta class guided missile destroyer, before Chinese 052C destroyers began to build, at that time, many people have to take Calcutta destroyer compare our 052C destroyer.
But then our 052C missile destroyers have been served, your Calcutta destroyer is still under construction.
Then, our 052C missile destroyer has 6 production aircraft, but your Calcutta destroyer is still under construction.
Then our 052D destroyers are served, and has launched several large-scale ship. Your Calcutta is still under construction.

Until this year. Your first Calcutta service. Say the truth. We Chinese fans feel very funny.
I don't even want to say, China 052C/D destroyer is China completely homebred aegis destroyer, equipped with 346A type AESA phased array radar and HHQ9 air defense missiles, C602 anti-ship missile and QC280 engine, all China own production.
You India Calcutta missile destroyer of Israel and Israel's radar, air defense missile,, also used the anti-ship missile from russia. Even your gun, your engine is russia. Calcutta, which is part of the Indians own production?
India also wants to become a military power, I think, this is a joke, and finally, I want to ask you a question, how many years you need, the Calcutta class destroyers to equip the Israeli air defense missile? Ha-ha. Barack 8 this missile also did not complete the test.
But have a look our Pakistan brothers, they can already completely independent production of F22P missile frigate. Although you have the Shivalik class frigates, but it is the same problem, the Russian naval gun, Russian missiles, plus the Israeli air defense missile. Ha-ha. You will not be made.
In the localization problem, Pakistan has to be much stronger than India.

Oh really, I'd rather get banned that clean up my language for those who resort to abuse all the time here. Please continue with your holy tradition of giving negative ratings to those who make you feel uncomfortable. And you seldom answer questions :D Is this negative rating option only enabled for our privileged super intelligent Pakistanis?

Oh, really? :D I'd be glad if you could discipline a few ultra vulgar Pakistanis here sometime.

In addition, your Barack 8 air defense missile range, only 70 kilometers, our HHQ9A range has reached almost 250 kilometers. Our radar, two times each radar weighed close to you, the power is much greater,

Last edited:
@zhang5521

Your sharp defense of your all weather clients has not come as a surprise to me. Lets make a few things clear. That you're ahead of India by almost 10 years in terms of critical defense technologies is not a secret nor does any Indian make an attempt to whitewash this fact. You see, Indians unlike your delusional clients are highly pragmatic and it's about time you gave us due credit for it :D As for the technical details I'm a fairy novice defense enthusiast and do not have adequate experience or the knowledge to counter your assertions other than to concede that India is behind China by about 10 years as China is behind the US by around 10-15 years. I'd however appreciate if you could attach some sources/links to all the claims that you've made in the above post.

But have a look our Pakistan brothers, they can already completely independent production of F22P missile frigate. Although you have the Shivalik class frigates, but it is the same problem, the Russian naval gun, Russian missiles, plus the Israeli air defense missile. Ha-ha. You will not be made.In the localization problem, Pakistan has to be much stronger than India.

Your wonderful Pakistani brothers will give you all the defense contracts that you need. So no worries there. :D

Pakistan should also explore purchase of 54A Frigates which are just 60 million Dollars more than what we paid of F-22P but are Stealth and deliver much greater Punch and have better Air Defence Capability.

THE US$230 MILLION, 4000 TON TYPE 054A “JIANGKAI II” AREA AIR DEFENSE FRIGATE | Beegeagle's Blog

SLATED FOR DEC. 15TH – JAN. 7TH →
THE US$230 MILLION, 4000 TON TYPE 054A “JIANGKAI II” AREA AIR DEFENSE FRIGATE
Posted on December 12, 2012 by beegeagle
77f58bc2a6.jpg

2009-PLAN-Type054A-03.jpg

23c76-plannavychinatype054abchq-16abcverticallaunchsystem28vls29harbinz-9cjiangkai-iic802atype730ciwsyj-83anti-shipcruisemissilecodadshanghai-basedhudong-zhonghuashipyard.jpg

Length: 134m

Beam: 16m.

Draft: 6m

Displacement (Full): 4,000 ton

Propulsion: – MAN Diesel SA 16 PA6V-280 STC diesel engines, 2 shafts – 4,720kW (6,330hp) each.

- 18,880kW (25,320hp) total

Speed: 30+ knots

Range:6,500 nautical miles(18 knots)est.

Crew: 250 est.

Helicopter(s): 1 KA-27 or Harbin Z-9EC

ASW Sensors:

- Fregat-MAE-5 (Top Plate) 3D radar,
120km aircraft, 50km sea-skimming

- MR90 (Front Dome) F-band radars for air defence missiles

- Mineral-ME (Band Stand) radar, ASM
missile control & OTH targeting

- Type 347G I-band radars, two for Type
730 CIWS & 1 or 76mm gun

- TR47C fire-control radar integrated in
Type 730 CIWS

- MR36 (Type 346) surface search radar

- Type MGK-335 fixed sonar, Bull Horn active & Whale Tongue passive

Armament:

- 1 x 32 VLS 9M38/HQ-16 MR AAM

- 8 x YJ-83 (C803) SSM

- 1 x 76mm DP Gun

- 2 x Type 730 30mm CIWS, 5800 rpm,
3000 m

- 6 x 533mm torpedoes

- 2 x Type 87 240mm, 6 tube anti-sub
rocket launchers. 36 rockets 1,200m

The Type 054A is equipped with 32 vertically launched HHQ-16 surface to air missiles for local area defense and 8 C-803 anti-ship cruise missiles.

The Type 054A was designed primarily for air defence role, featuring a medium-range air defence missile system with a
32-cell vertical launch system (VLS) on the bow deck. The frigate is also capable of anti-surface strike with its YJ-83 anti- ship missiles.

The sensors of the Type 054A Jiangkai-II
class are mainly Russian designs,
produced either by licensed co-production or reverse-engineering of the systems obtained along with the Project 956 Sovremenny class missile destroyers.

The air search radar is a Fregat-MAE-5
(NATO reporting name: Top Plate) 3D air
search radar mounted at the top of the
front mast, offering two channels in E-
band. The radar can track up to 40 targets simultaneously, and has a maximum range of 120km to aircraft and 50km to sea-skimming missile. Four MR90 (NATO reporting name: Front
Dome) F-band radars (two on top of the
bridge, two on the roof of the helicopter
hanger) provide guidance for the air
defence missiles.

Originally designed to provide fire-control for the 9M317/SA-N-7 Shtil SAM, each radar can provide two channels to guide two missiles simultaneously. A large round radome installed on top of
the bridge houses the Mineral-ME (NATO
reporting name: Band Stand) radar that
provides anti-ship missile control and
over-the-horizon radar acquisition and
target designation of surface ships.

The ship has three indigenous Type 347G
I-band radars, two of which are integrated with the Type 730 CIWS to
provide fire-control and a standalone
radar is installed on top of the bridge
behind the large round radome provides fire-control for the 76mm main gun. There is also a large round radome
mounted at the top of the rear mast,
possibly housing a MR36 (Type 346?)
surface search radar.

1.jpg
101009170293410.jpg
05300000562986125880169091931.jpg
W020050603444535527791.jpg

This is what you want. There is now for the first time after the upgrade of the 112 ship photos in these pictures, and a concept plan is in accordance with the modified VLS I imagine pictures. There is a first before upgrading the 112 ship of the picture, the last one is his hangar close-up, he has a double hangar

From your reply, I see you very much need a stealth warship, and you really need the latest between 3000 to 5000 tons of ships, it is best China built using the latest technology, 054A/B, or 052C/D, I think that if you have the patience, you will get these ships, and even construction technology
But at present China facing a huge threat from Japan and American, so China home for these new ship demand is great, so, I feel you can quickly access to 054A, because you have to buy them, but you need to wait 5 more years to get the type 052C/D destroyer

well I get your point , I personally think PN does not need a large fleet because we don't have any aggressive intentions , all we need is a good fleet of some potent ships which can break any blocked from any Navy ( most probably India ) and defend our ports ...
for heavy destroyers I would not prefer latest type 52C/D for next 5-7 years ...
if China have some destroyers of like 4000-5000 tons that would work for us ... plus if we lease type 54A for 10 years that will fill the Gap, As we are in discussion with China for S-20 or Yuan Class subs , which is 6 in numbers , along with 3 agosta 90B we will have very good sub fleet ... right now our type 21 amazon class frigates in almost at their last breaths , we need some ships to cover this gap , even if we retire 3 of them for now .. so we need type 54A on 10 year lease and at least 2 F-22p newly build friagtes ... but what I want to know from you the pics you post here , what kind of SAM this ship use ??
we need ship with very good SAMs systems because of IN have a big fleet of Aircraft in their navy

Pakistan should also explore purchase of 54A Frigates which are just 60 million Dollars more than what we paid of F-22P but are Stealth and deliver much greater Punch and have better Air Defence Capability.

THE US$230 MILLION, 4000 TON TYPE 054A “JIANGKAI II” AREA AIR DEFENSE FRIGATE | Beegeagle's Blog

SLATED FOR DEC. 15TH – JAN. 7TH →
THE US$230 MILLION, 4000 TON TYPE 054A “JIANGKAI II” AREA AIR DEFENSE FRIGATE
Posted on December 12, 2012 by beegeagle
77f58bc2a6.jpg

2009-PLAN-Type054A-03.jpg

23c76-plannavychinatype054abchq-16abcverticallaunchsystem28vls29harbinz-9cjiangkai-iic802atype730ciwsyj-83anti-shipcruisemissilecodadshanghai-basedhudong-zhonghuashipyard.jpg

Length: 134m

Beam: 16m.

Draft: 6m

Displacement (Full): 4,000 ton

Propulsion: – MAN Diesel SA 16 PA6V-280 STC diesel engines, 2 shafts – 4,720kW (6,330hp) each.

- 18,880kW (25,320hp) total

Speed: 30+ knots

Range:6,500 nautical miles(18 knots)est.

Crew: 250 est.

Helicopter(s): 1 KA-27 or Harbin Z-9EC

ASW Sensors:

- Fregat-MAE-5 (Top Plate) 3D radar,
120km aircraft, 50km sea-skimming

- MR90 (Front Dome) F-band radars for air defence missiles

- Mineral-ME (Band Stand) radar, ASM
missile control & OTH targeting

- Type 347G I-band radars, two for Type
730 CIWS & 1 or 76mm gun

- TR47C fire-control radar integrated in
Type 730 CIWS

- MR36 (Type 346) surface search radar

- Type MGK-335 fixed sonar, Bull Horn active & Whale Tongue passive

Armament:

- 1 x 32 VLS 9M38/HQ-16 MR AAM

- 8 x YJ-83 (C803) SSM

- 1 x 76mm DP Gun

- 2 x Type 730 30mm CIWS, 5800 rpm,
3000 m

- 6 x 533mm torpedoes

- 2 x Type 87 240mm, 6 tube anti-sub
rocket launchers. 36 rockets 1,200m

The Type 054A is equipped with 32 vertically launched HHQ-16 surface to air missiles for local area defense and 8 C-803 anti-ship cruise missiles.

The Type 054A was designed primarily for air defence role, featuring a medium-range air defence missile system with a
32-cell vertical launch system (VLS) on the bow deck. The frigate is also capable of anti-surface strike with its YJ-83 anti- ship missiles.

The sensors of the Type 054A Jiangkai-II
class are mainly Russian designs,
produced either by licensed co-production or reverse-engineering of the systems obtained along with the Project 956 Sovremenny class missile destroyers.

The air search radar is a Fregat-MAE-5
(NATO reporting name: Top Plate) 3D air
search radar mounted at the top of the
front mast, offering two channels in E-
band. The radar can track up to 40 targets simultaneously, and has a maximum range of 120km to aircraft and 50km to sea-skimming missile. Four MR90 (NATO reporting name: Front
Dome) F-band radars (two on top of the
bridge, two on the roof of the helicopter
hanger) provide guidance for the air
defence missiles.

Originally designed to provide fire-control for the 9M317/SA-N-7 Shtil SAM, each radar can provide two channels to guide two missiles simultaneously. A large round radome installed on top of
the bridge houses the Mineral-ME (NATO
reporting name: Band Stand) radar that
provides anti-ship missile control and
over-the-horizon radar acquisition and
target designation of surface ships.

The ship has three indigenous Type 347G
I-band radars, two of which are integrated with the Type 730 CIWS to
provide fire-control and a standalone
radar is installed on top of the bridge
behind the large round radome provides fire-control for the 76mm main gun. There is also a large round radome
mounted at the top of the rear mast,
possibly housing a MR36 (Type 346?)
surface search radar.

I agree with you , we need Ships with good Air defense capabilities ..do we have other options than type 54A ?

@zhang5521

Your sharp defense of your all weather clients has not come as a surprise to me. Lets make a few things clear. That you're ahead of India by almost 10 years in terms of critical defense technologies is not a secret nor does any Indian make an attempt to whitewash this fact. You see, Indians unlike your delusional clients are highly pragmatic and it's about time you gave us due credit for it :D As for the technical details I'm a fairy novice defense enthusiast and do not have adequate experience or the knowledge to counter your assertions other than to concede that India is behind China by about 10 years as China is behind the US by around 10-15 years. I'd however appreciate if you could attach some sources/links to all the claims that you've made in the above post.

Your wonderful Pakistani brothers will give you all the defense contracts that you need. So no worries there. :D

You as an indian. You don't know Calcutta class destroyer joke? Calcutta class guided missile destroyer, built 30 years, and you spent 30 years time to build out a your own department of defense did not want to buy the Arjun tank,. India's defence is funny. China solved in 5 years, India for 30 years

But the final outcome is buy buy buy. Buy foreign things, can not produce their own, for example, you use 30 years of time and produced the LCA fighter, but the $20000000000 purchase of the Rafale fighter, from France's ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, ridiculous. LCA is a joke. 30 years. All Chinese manufacturing starship.

@zhang5521

I just hope the Pakistan strong, do not regard them as a dumping ground for your weapons, India has not yet become a superpower, you don't understand the power of thinking. For our purposes. A strong Pakistan much better than money.

well I get your point , I personally think PN does not need a large fleet because we don't have any aggressive intentions , all we need is a good fleet of some potent ships which can break any blocked from any Navy ( most probably India ) and defend our ports ...
for heavy destroyers I would not prefer latest type 52C/D for next 5-7 years ...
if China have some destroyers of like 4000-5000 tons that would work for us ... plus if we lease type 54A for 10 years that will fill the Gap, As we are in discussion with China for S-20 or Yuan Class subs , which is 6 in numbers , along with 3 agosta 90B we will have very good sub fleet ... right now our type 21 amazon class frigates in almost at their last breaths , we need some ships to cover this gap , even if we retire 3 of them for now .. so we need type 54A on 10 year lease and at least 2 F-22p newly build friagtes ... but what I want to know from you the pics you post here , what kind of SAM this ship use ??
we need ship with very good SAMs systems because of IN have a big fleet of Aircraft in their navy

I agree with you , we need Ships with good Air defense capabilities ..do we have other options than type 54A ?

What's the meaning of SAM? My English is not good.
=+=

I got you. You don't need a huge fleet. But a need be trained with regularity, advanced equipment, advanced medium fleet. You do not need very strong ability to attack, but to ensure that the coastal defense capability, low demand of large ocean going ships, I understand, then advanced frigate is your best choice.

What's the meaning of SAM? My English is not good.
=+=

I got you. You don't need a huge fleet. But a need be trained with regularity, advanced equipment, advanced medium fleet. You do not need very strong ability to attack, but to ensure that the coastal defense capability, low demand of large ocean going ships, I understand, then advanced frigate is your best choice.

SAM's Surface - to - Air Missile systems

Wrong priorities,PN funds should go to submarines.Subs can hold up large numbers of ships with much smaller numbers.On surface ships u need near parity to make a solid contest,since PN can't do that with IN surface fleet..its best area denial weapon are submarines.This should be coupled with cheap multirole frigates and missile boats and surface air defence batteries on coast to give limited air defence from coastline and threat to approaching in ships by missile strikes.Knowing one's strength and limitation is key to success.PN can buy destroyers once its economy is back on its feet.Right now PAK is waging mortal combat vs TTP and most funds will go there.In navy subs are best cheapest weapon to deter greater numbers.

Wrong priorities,PN funds should go to submarines.Subs can hold up large numbers of ships with much smaller numbers.On surface ships u need near parity to make a solid contest,since PN can't do that with IN surface fleet..its best area denial weapon are submarines.This should be coupled with cheap multirole frigates and missile boats and surface air defence batteries on coast to give limited air defence from coastline and threat to approaching in ships by missile strikes.Knowing one's strength and limitation is key to success.PN can buy destroyers once its economy is back on its feet.Right now PAK is waging mortal combat vs TTP and most funds will go there.In navy subs are best cheapest weapon to deter greater numbers.

There is some truth in what you say

SAM's Surface - to - Air Missile systems

If you need the area air defense capability and VLS. Then obviously he is not against 054A. ∩ ∩

There is some truth in what you say

If you need the area air defense capability and VLS. Then obviously he is not against 054A. ∩ ∩

I know type 54a has some badass air defense capabilities

Back
Top Bottom