What's new

Two years built 1st 052D DDG join PLAN now, where anti-ship missile ?

Japan tried that once. Doubt China can do it as well.

Japan tried when it had a GDP around 20% of that of the US.

China will likely try when it has a GDP twice as large as the US.

Also China has massive energy resources of it's own and could get oil and gas via secure land pipelines from Central Asia and Russia.

US global hegemony will be over completely by 2030.

When Soviet Union was at its peak,its GDP accounted for 60% of America's and its indurstry output was about half of America's.But now China's GDP has been 60% of USA's GDP,while it is still growing at a speed of 7.5% per year.And China's indurstry output is nearly twice of America's.In the next 2 decades,China will become a developed country which has a GDP of 2 America,and by then,our military budget will surely overcome yours.

Also we need to take into account the artificial boost of US and EU GDP(to a lesser extent) of being top-dogs.

I think a 20-30% correction of US GDP will take place by 2025-2030.

China will be anywhere from 2-2.5 times as rich as the US by 2030.

Japan tried when it had a GDP around 20% of that of the US.

China will likely try when it has a GDP twice as large as the US.

Also China has massive energy resources of it's own and could get oil and gas via secure land pipelines from Central Asia and Russia.

US global hegemony will be over completely by 2030.

Also we need to take into account the artificial boost of US and EU GDP(to a lesser extent) of being top-dogs.

I think a 20-30% correction of US GDP will take place by 2025-2030.

China will be anywhere from 2-2.5 times as rich as the US by 2030.

US GDP is overstated compared to China's GDP because they adopt a different method of counting. They count things we don't in our GDP but everything we count in our GDP is already counted in the US GDP.

We will adopt the same counting method in 2015 or 2016 which will boost our GDP. This new method is a UN international standard started in 2008 I believe. Our GDP is lot higher than officially stated due to the different counting method and grey income not counted from the service sector.

We are already the largest energy consumer, electricity producer and consumer, automobile producer and consumer, industrial output, manufacturing country, trading country, etc.

Once our power base has reached a certain level hopefully by 2030 we can end the Yankee empire forever.

That's why the Yankees hate us so much. Because we are doing our best to counter their global hegemony and will continue to do so and as we get more national strength we can counter them even more.

They fear our size and our independence. We have always been anti-imperialists.

We have lot of energy resources still untapped and raw materials untapped. As our technology advances, these resources will be produced and we will become self-sufficient. Same will happen with Agriculture.

Our domestic consumption will be large enough so that domestic companies don't have to rely on western consumer markets for earnings.

Our financial markets will be developed so that we stop using the dollar for trade and investment and use our own currency.

Civilian technology will advance and so will military technology.

This will give us more flexibility to counter this despotic Yankee empire that takes sick and twisted pleasure in murdering millions of innocent people all across the world (Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Vietnam, Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Asia).

Mark my words, we will be the country that ends the final western empire. It will be a hard struggle but we will eventually prevail.

that's what Pentagon worried. China has a lower defence budget vs US, but their cost also much lower.

Arms made in China are reasonably cheaper for they manufatured more which is the most in the world.

US have no chance to win hardware updates competing with China for its smaller manufacturing industry size.

So you have a lower defense budget without the inclusion of a dozen carriers, 60+ nuclear submarines, 60+ destroyers, haven't include amphibious assault ships as well. In reality thats why its not costly yet for the Chinese until you build such ships. All I see are frigates and destroyers.

Are you sure?Burke class DDG costs 1 billion each.

Are you sure?Burke class DDG costs 1 billion each.

I was not talking about who are richer.I was talking about military budget.China's military budget will finally go beyond yours,thus you can't keep your military superemacy in western pacific forever.

Finally? I have yet to see it. Until then its speculation on your part. What is China's current budget if you will enlighten me?

i kinda like their model and design, white, sleek and beautiful like a beautiful Chinese woman

So you have a lower defense budget without the inclusion of a dozen carriers, 60+ nuclear submarines, 60+ destroyers, haven't include amphibious assault ships as well. In reality thats why its not costly yet for the Chinese until you build such ships. All I see are frigates and destroyers.

Finally? I have yet to see it. Until then its speculation on your part. What is China's current budget if you will enlighten me?
Yet you caught Pentagon and my point.
A crane operator will cost Pentagon around $67,000 X 5 years to build a warship.
A crane operator will cost PLA around $6,700 x 5 years to do the same job.
Your warship is more expensive.
Or China will have a better one if they cost same.

Sea trial started for the 2nd 052D DDG:tup:, also will join PLAN this year :cheers:

DK7iBIe.jpg

xocGjon.jpg

31SaJVt.jpg

oYvKuK5.jpg

Last edited:
2nd Type 052D destroyer continues the sea trials, 2014 two 052D can join PLAN East China Sea Fleet.

jOQgMIY.jpg

PsHBLwC.jpg

fV96gWR.jpg

orMS3sw.jpg

PYbn4RM.jpg

U8Z1Ndt.jpg

oEVCUj6.jpg

China 3rd and 4th 052D DDG launched, next year will finish. 5th 052D shipbody building in shipyard.

3rd and 4th 052D DDG stay together
084711g573s4x7sow44ldv.jpg

084713g25zkry2z23232va.jpg

084717vhy34a46wya17xlw.jpg

5th 052D DDG building
084722e7g0h1gb7yuh9i0j.jpg

It's said before 2020 China will build 12x 052D DDGs (each year 2x launch), total PLAN 052D building project reach 12x-16x.

2020 PLAN will have 12x 052D + 6x 052C + 4x 055 DDGs.
13564634653_b342e910b3_o.jpg

1945512339-1.jpg

Last edited:
6th 052D shipbody building in the shipyard. :coffee:

13614399714_9b7d168d6d_o.jpg

It's said before 2020 China will build 12x 052D DDGs (each year 2x launch), total PLAN 052D building project reach 12x-16x.

2020 PLAN will have 12x 052D + 6x 052C + 4x 055 DDGs.
13564634653_b342e910b3_o.jpg

1945512339-1.jpg
how is the air defence of such destroyers?

how can they counter theoretical threats coming from modern antiship missiles, deployed such as by Vietnam navy: termit, uran, yakhont, klub-s and exocet?

how can they counter theoretical threats coming from modern antiship missiles, deployed such as by Vietnam navy: termit, uran, yakhont, klub-s and exocet?

None of those will work against us.

HQ-9B, further than HQ-9. There's not HQ-9B specs released, but u can wiki HQ-9.

Only know the truth when u shoot us, China also ever purchased some Russian antiship missiles so i think PLAN did related anti-missile test.

Anyway an AESA DDG must be stronger than missile boat and FFG, carrying more missiles & many long-range anti-aircraft missiles & type346A AESA radar detect much further ==> 052D DDG can launch anti-ship/aircraft missiles first, it can lock hundreds objects and attack multi-targets together including aircrafts and ships. It's not meaningful to discuss ONE 052D vs MANY missile boats, coz generally there will be a DDG Fleet with many 052C/D and 054A warships.

Back
Top Bottom