What's new

How Will China Fare With Covid? ‘Meaningless’ Data Clouds the Picture.

Of course, you did mention infected by covid yourself. We are in agreement 🤝
Yes, and 94% of Americans had been infected as well, now this Omicron is a much weaker virus than Indian Delta, China successfully dodaged a bullet which hit India badly, thanks to the long lockdowns and now we are facing a much weaker enemy, I fully recovered in 3 days.

Covid vaccine did not stop infection, it only stop severe cases and death.
So far I see all propaganda mention about lack of fever drugs and generic flu-like drug.
If there is massive death, there surely have a lot - A LOT- of reports for them. That I can sure of.

Covid-19 is no longer a threat.

The symptoms are just like the common flu.

These people are too dramatic, because this is their first experience.

A year later, everyone will forget about Covid-19.

At my work, 1/3 of people already got COVID during delta despite being vaccinated with mRNA vaccines.

I've never gotten COVID because I treat it like the deadly disease it is and respect its danger.

Yes, and 94% of Americans had been infected as well, now this Omicron is a much weaker virus than Indian Delta, China successfully dodaged a bullet which hit India badly, thanks to the long lockdowns and now we are facing a much weaker enemy, I fully recovered in 3 days.
Americans had 3 different working vaccines, managed omicron and delta more than a year ago.
China is still going thru these phases.

Those vaccines ended covid restrictions all over the world, while.China had to follow zero covid, and performed poorly at it leading to protests

False. Herd immunity depends primarily on human’s own immune system, with repeated infections and death to the most vulnerable. There is little difference between countries that uses Pfizer and those that uses Sinovac. China Covid restrictions lasted as the government does not consider its vulnerable expendable.

There is little difference between countries that uses Pfizer and those that uses Sinovac. China Covid restrictions lasted as the government does not consider its vulnerable expendable.
There is a huge difference between Chinese vs mRna vaccines, proof is all out there with China having to carry the longest lockdown in the world, and still struggling with covid cases.

Covid restrictions lasted this long as the Chinese govt could not make a decent mrna vaccine to be able to open up.

There is a huge difference between Chinese vs mRna vaccines, proof is all out there with China having to carry the longest lockdown in the world, and still struggling with covid cases.

Covid restrictions lasted this long as the Chinese govt could not make a decent mrna vaccine to be able to open up.

Chinese vaccine has been in use in many countries, and works as well as the mRNA vaccine. And China will be fine after the initial wave of infection, as death will be much lower than those that failed to enforce effective lockdowns.

well COVID came from China only fair they pay the price for the clean up

Chinese vaccine has been in use in many countries, and works as well as the mRNA vaccine. And China will be fine after the initial wave of infection, as death will be much lower than those that failed to enforce effective lockdowns.
Chinese vaccines have only been exclusively used in China, and we know how that worked.

China is going thru intial wave NOW because of failed lockdown policy. Rest of the world went thru that year or two ago because of better lockdown management.

Chinese vaccines have only been exclusively used in China, and we know how that worked.

China is going thru intial wave NOW because of failed lockdown policy. Rest of the world went thru that year or two ago because of better lockdown management.

For most countries, the mRNA was simply unavailable during much of the pandemic. China is going through the initial wave only now exactly because the effective lockdown that protected the country from earlier wave that hit most countries around the world. Again, failed in basic logic.

Americans had 3 different working vaccines, managed omicron and delta more than a year ago.
China is still going thru these phases.
You mean I wouldn't have got this crap (I got it last week and recovered in 3 days) if I had US vaccines? then how come 94% Americans still got it?

Keep bashing China on the pandemic measures and vaccines as hard as you can you white lackey, you little SGs will be rewarded handsomely by your white masters.

I think it was the people on your side of the fence who begun with the racing death tolls from the pandemic. Worst yet, they do it out of political considerations, not even academic.

Perhaps a year ago, I begun to point out how inappropriate this behavior was.

Now, it should not be surprising that people like to see and question China s side of story when it faces something the world at large faced 1-2 years ago.

And China's past record and present behavior do not offer too much optimism on the realm of accurate and truthful pandemic reporting.

Regardless of the origin, WHO approved vaccines were/are all helpful, I believe. They save lives by helping reduce fatal side effects. China should have run aggressive vaccination once it got the domestic vaccines ready and begun to opening up - about two years ago or so.

微信图片_20221029170840.png

Back
Top Bottom