What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

7IQixEQQ

How come there is no twin seat J-10C and continued production of J-10S only?

How come there is no twin seat J-10C and continued production of J-10S only?
with advance in simulator technology, most of the new fighters are without twin seat requirements. however the need to twin seat has reduced but not diminish. That is why we see twin seaters still been build but not only for conversion but for other roles mainly strike and EW. IN case of JFT, the twin seat is also used as a LIFT in addition to OCU.

with advance in simulator technology, most of the new fighters are without twin seat requirements. however the need to twin seat has reduced but not diminish. That is why we see twin seaters still been build but not only for conversion but for other roles mainly strike and EW. IN case of JFT, the twin seat is also used as a LIFT in addition to OCU.

I'm aware of that, and I wasn't talking about JFT. My question was why there is continued production of the twin seat J-10 based on the A model airframe and not on the C model airframe.

I'm aware of that, and I wasn't talking about JFT. My question was why there is continued production of the twin seat J-10 based on the A model airframe and not on the C model airframe.
Because twin seat C based model needs investment to researched, develop and tested. I am assuming there is no need for it

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom