What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

J-10CE has been fully integrated into the operational construct of Pakistan Air Force in a record time due to sheer commitment of its men. Not only the jet is now regular part of tactical exercises in DACT environment but also performing air defense missions regularly.
FnjhEJ3agAA-bHb

Hi Deino, Turkiye has nothing to do with the J-10. It is an jet that I personally like, but there is nothing here, neither official nor gossipy, except personal opinions like mine.

It would be a very difficult and complicated crisis for a NATO integrated air force to buy a Russian standard or its extension type fighter jets. Both technically, logistically and politically. Even if you exclude all the documentation and operational conversion of these systems; for example in the areas of air combat control and tactical communications, it can just be a spiral of problems. Is it cost-effective, absolutely not, and can it be tried if political imperatives dictate it, that is another debate. With its combatant and tactical capabilities, the Turkish air force has an effective and deterrent position in its region, and not weakening this will be the main criterion under all circumstances.

At the moment, two formulas stand out as stop-gap jets. The first is the under-license production of additional F-16 B-70s at TAI facilities. The second is the purchase of the Tayphoon FGR4, which is 'probably already on the production line for another country'. At the moment, the second possibility is gaining weight. There is a dizzying traffic of military bureaucracy and inter-ministerial talks between the UK and TR.

There is an urgent need to replace the F4E TM2020s in the Turkish Air Force, of which there were initially 54, but today there are far fewer (about 1 squadron) in active service. As you know, this replacement was to take place under the JSF program, but now it seems that this strategy has completely changed.

In the context of MMU (TFX), the project is really progressing very positively. As you know, the maiden flight date of 2025 has been revised to the end of the 10th month of 2023. The first aircraft is essentially a flyability test that proves the CDR process of the project and will be a 4.5+ generation jet as it will be produced with old generation engines on the basis of Block-0 productions.

If there is a quieter thread without so many trolls and idiotic posts, I will be happy to provide more detailed information on these issues.

Really? Could you be confusing it with the F-35?
DU2-YIjX4AEvhwC.jpg:large

It is not enough to be an autistic to compare the MMU with an export project that almost identical with the F-35, you need advanced visual impairment.

Regarding the KE/J-20 analogy, eyes with some knowledge of aviation that can discern more than the silhouette will see that the J-20 has a different nose geometry, a different tail details, and a different air intake design. The wing forms of the two aircraft are similar, but the details differ. For example, the J-20's LERX. Or the KE's chin type along the fuselage that stretching quite straight.

FiUqMNvVQAAlZLD

One of the two aircraft is unmanned and single-engined, while the other is a twin-engined and manned jet, with a difference in volume and size of about twice the size between the two platforms. KE is a project that is progressing on its own course, and in the coming years we will have the opportunity to talk about the concept itself through more concrete data. The company's objectives and the concept it wants to prove are different from the traditional air combat approach. It will be a few years before we can see how well it meets this.

The J-20 is currently the main combat jet program for Chinese air force. The system approach is basically built on a decades-old solid accumulation as any ongoing fifth gen fighter program. We wish China all the best in its endeavors. But in terms of airframe design, Chinese aviation is not the inventor of the canard and delta wing combination. With this, they have managed to reflect this combination in their designs with really good engineering. However, the trolls who accuse all jets with similar combinations of being Chinese copies are just stupid. In fact, this is nothing more than an outward expression of lame which some people carried inself probably for years.
Any idea why the wingspan of the TFX is so small?

That's rude. Ok, technical info & strategic implications maybe too difficult to grasp.

But here are for some basic manners:

I see you calling Mastan and some other members as "dumb", "autistic". These are offensive remarks. You can never make fun on personality disorders. I am sure everyone here is intellectual enough but personality conditions like autism must NEVER be made fun of. They are very special and very beautiful people. They just have learning difficulties that they are borned with. You must never use it as a taunt.
Remember educated people are always open to accept their mistakes and learn. I spent time with my honest effort to rectify your behavior towards other members. Hope you'll understand & improve

@LeGenD Let's pls make a redline on highly offensive remarks on other's personalities.
Yeah one of the most, if not the most famous and successful scientistists in Turkey, the man I look up to, has a slight autism. Incredibly intelligent guy. I wouldn't compare him to the trash I encounter here.

It's also a disease and I can use it as a pejorative. I don't need a lecture on manners from you, that's also condescending and rude. Don't be a hypocrite.

J-10CE has been fully integrated into the operational construct of Pakistan Air Force in a record time due to sheer commitment of its men. Not only the jet is now regular part of tactical exercises in DACT environment but also performing air defense missions regularly.
FnjhEJ3agAA-bHb
I am very glad that the Chinese Rafale is doing good in Pakistani service. I hope you can make do with these until we can get the TF-X ready for our Pakistani friends.

Any idea why the wingspan of the TFX is so small?
TF-X actually has the biggest wingspan of all 5th generation fighters.

14 m (46 ft) wingspan and 21 m (69 ft) length for the whole plane.

Last edited:
It's also a disease and I can use it as a pejorative. I don't need a lecture on manners from you, that's also condescending and rude. Don't be a hypocrite.

Autism is not a disease. Its a often called as disability. Basically these think and act differently. Some even can be way more sharper then normal people while others may struggle to live a normal life. That's why I said a condition must never be made fun of.

Okay, that's it from my side. Just wanted to convey my 2 bits. Let's get back to the real topic.

How to judge whether an aircraft succeeds or fails? First, it must pass the flight test. Then deliver it to the Air Force. Obtain combat ability through strict training... We will say that this is a qualified aircraft.

the J-10 passed all strict tests and was finally delivered to PLAAF. Then export to Pakistan.

In terms of "technology maturity and stability". The J-10c is even stronger than China's J-31. From 2013 to 2022. The J-31 is still being tested to meet the PLAN standard. you can see how many flight tests the J-31 has...

View attachment 913721

But there is one country which is now assembling a fighter jet. the fighter did not undergo any flight tests. But its people are full of superiority and think "Turkey is better than Pakistan"(Pakistan made more than 150 JF-17). Its people laughed at "the J-10 is China's Rafale fighter". When others follow the same logic to prove that "TFX is Turkey's J-31". Its people yell "you are autistic"!!!

of course. we should understand. The country's aviation industry has just started. Its people are as immature as its planes.
You have some of the worst takes I've ever seen on PDF.

"nough said " on Turkiye vs China ----- raising competition. Should stop.
Back to J-10C.

------------------------------------------------------

FNjm6TsX0AMJRLX

“The most recent J-10Cs, according to specifics, have sky-blue undersides and a green-grey camouflage pattern. Similar in color, Mirage 5PAs have been employed in low-level maritime strike operations. It means that low-level maritime strike roles will also be utilized with the new J-10C aircraft,” the report said.

FgOSZWyXkAAsJii

J-10C is capable of striking multiple targets from beyond visual range under complex electromagnetic environment, and can deliver precision attacks on ground targets with multiple guidance modes, the AVIC said.

Fc_zR9KWQAE76UQ

Equipped with advanced comprehensive avionics and weapon systems, the aircraft boasts of outstanding mid-to-low altitude combat manoeuvrability, supersonic flight, short-range take-off and landing, large combat radius, long range and mid-air refuelling capabilities.

cpo8oecir30a1.jpg

Last edited:
lol does this forum even have moderation? So many posts should be deleted. Stupid people everywhere and some need to ignore others despite insensitive comments or whatever. Just get back on the topic.

lol does this forum even have moderation? So many posts should be deleted. Stupid people everywhere and some need to ignore others despite insensitive comments or whatever. Just get back on the topic.
I kind of like this wild west feel, very much free speech oriented. It used to be more heavily moderated and it was much less fun.

How to judge whether an aircraft succeeds or fails? First, it must pass the flight test. Then deliver it to the Air Force. Obtain combat ability through strict training... We will say that this is a qualified aircraft.

the J-10 passed all strict tests and was finally delivered to PLAAF. Then export to Pakistan.

In terms of "technology maturity and stability". The J-10c is even stronger than China's J-31. From 2013 to 2022. The J-31 is still being tested to meet the PLAN standard. you can see how many flight tests the J-31 has...

View attachment 913721

But there is one country which is now assembling a fighter jet. the fighter did not undergo any flight tests. But its people are full of superiority and think "Turkey is better than Pakistan"(Pakistan made more than 150 JF-17). Its people laughed at "the J-10 is China's Rafale fighter". When others follow the same logic to prove that "TFX is Turkey's J-31". Its people yell "you are autistic"!!!

of course. we should understand. The country's aviation industry has just started. Its people are as immature as its planes.

Can you finally stop with this off topic BS!!! This is the PAF J-10C thread and not your thread to spam against Turkey and a comparison to the FC-31!

Stop this right now!!!

What the weight limit of a munition on one of the inboard wing pylons?

Back
Top Bottom