What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

@Deino Please respect the facts. Don't abuse negative ratings.

Ok, then take these very clear words as a strict warning!
Only a few - IMO stupid Turkish fan-boys - claim, Turkey might be interested in the J-10C. None of your cheap youtube videos is anything near to credible, reliable or even thrustworthy. As such, give an official source, the TAF is interested and then I admit and apologise. Otherwise it is as an reliable fan-boy chatter like claiming there is intelligent live on planet Venus.

And for the negative ration, this was given due to their lame attempt of trolling by telling the Turkish TFX cannot fly. As you know, it is currently in the final stage of construction and therefore did not fly. To portray it as a failure and even more as an excuse to support your stupid claim it is rated as trolling.

Go and ask all Turkish members, who are respected and well-informed. @LegionnairE & @dBSPL

Ok, then take these very clear words as a strict warning!
Only a few - IMO stupid Turkish fan-boys - claim, Turkey might be interested in the J-10C. None of your cheap youtube videos is anything near to credible, reliable or even thrustworthy. As such, give an official source, the TAF is interested and then I admit and apologise. Otherwise it is as an reliable fan-boy chatter like claiming there is intelligent live on planet Venus.

And for the negative ration, this was given due to their lame attempt of trolling by telling the Turkish TFX cannot fly. As you know, it is currently in the final stage of construction and therefore did not fly. To portray it as a failure and even more as an excuse to support your stupid claim it is rated as trolling.

Go and ask all Turkish members, who are respected and well-informed. @LegionnairE & @dBSPL
Calm down. Let the facts speak.

1, All sources of "Turkey buys J-10C" come from Turkey. It is irresponsible for you to shift all responsibility to Chinese members. Please sue the source of the link. thank you.

2, According to the principle of "J-10C is China's Rafale". So we deduce that "TFX is Turkey's J-31". I believe we have no dispute.

3, I never said TFX was a failure. It just hasn't reached the take-off stage. Even if it is assembled. It still needs flight test. ~ At this stage. We can't think it can fly.

4, If an aircraft is assembled, it means it can fly. We must admit that it is "successful". This logic is incorrect.... give an example. According to this logic. We must admit that Y-10 is a success. Because the Y-10 even passed the flight test. But the fact is that the Chinese admit that the Y-10 has failed.

How to judge whether an aircraft succeeds or fails? First, it must pass the flight test. Then deliver it to the Air Force. Obtain combat ability through strict training... We will say that this is a qualified aircraft.

before this. so sorry. The TFX still cannot fly.

Last edited:
Calm down. Let the facts speak.

1, All sources of "Turkey buys J-10C" come from Turkey. It is irresponsible for you to shift all responsibility to Chinese members. Please sue the source of the link. thank you.

2, According to the principle of "J-10C is China's Rafale". So we deduce that "TFX is Turkey's J-31". I believe we have no dispute.

3, I never said TFX was a failure. It just hasn't reached the take-off stage. Even if it is assembled. It still needs flight test. ~ At this stage. We can't think it can fly.

4, If an aircraft is assembled, it means it can fly. We must admit that it is "successful". This logic is incorrect.... give an example. According to this logic. We must admit that Y-10 is a success. Because the Y-10 even passed the flight test. But the fact is that the Chinese admit that the Y-10 has failed.

How to judge whether an aircraft succeeds or fails? First, it must pass the flight test. Then deliver it to the Air Force. Obtain combat ability through strict training... We will say that this is a qualified aircraft.

before this. so sorry. The TFX still cannot fly.

1. Where do I shift responsibility to China ... you don't want to read or seem to have certain comprehension issues. I know all these claims are from Turkey, but the fact that a stupid Turkish fan-boy claims this does not mean the Turkish Air Force has the slightest intention to purchase it since that rumour is simply BS!

3. There is NOTHING that let us think the TFX "can't think it can fly"!

And again, stop derailing & trolling the PAF J-10 thread!

1. Where do I shift responsibility to China ... you don't want to read or seem to have certain comprehension issues. I know all these claims are from Turkey, but the fact that a stupid Turkish fan-boy claims this does not mean the Turkish Air Force has the slightest intention to purchase it since that rumour is simply BS!

3. There is NOTHING that let us think the TFX "can't think it can fly"!

And again, stop derailing & trolling the PAF J-10 thread!
ah, ok ok. very good, good job.

Indeed and agreed, but it is one thing to find BS and to even further spread BS!
Hi,

Well---you are right in a way---. You only SPY around---snoop around---so you can say that---. There is not a single post world wide from you as a true analyst---only reported information from others---. You have never gone on a limb and made a successful claim

But that has never stopped you from gathering GEMS out of the sh-ithole when you see the glitter

Dragon Duo.
FnEWbF1aYAATK-m

They steal a little bit of F16 and little bit of Rafale, they put it together and get this.

The Chinese Rafale.

TCR

We would give them to Pakistan lol.

It's useless for Turkey

Well, aren't you a mod? Take some responsibility man.
Hi,

Isn't that how every piece of machinery, car, truck, aircraft, ships, submarines, rifle, pistol, revolver, cannon, been built since ages after the first invention---.

We would not mind owning them---. ( never look a gift horse in the mouth ).

But looking at our brother's procurement situation---not too many bright burning candles out there---.

And I don't think that the US will allow Turkiye to procure the J-10 C's

Hi,

Well---you are right in a way---. You only SPY around---snoop around---so you can say that---. There is not a single post world wide from you as a true analyst---only reported information from others---. You have never gone on a limb and made a successful claim

But that has never stopped you from gathering GEMS out of the sh-ithole when you see the glitter

Oh, our old sobering dog is back, found a bone to bark since otherwise he has nothing to tell … :smitten:

I almost missed your insults and brain-less offences …

Hi,

This is a defense forum---so come up with your analysis---not stolen information posted by others---.

Come up with some facts instead of posting lies and faked information and then do some stupid chest-bumping as if you fooled a foreign spy!

Come up with some facts instead of posting lies and faked information and then do some stupid chest-bumping as if you fooled a foreign spy!
It's really difficult for someone with normal level of intelligence to hanlde these people. I feel your pain mein Freund.

Back
Top Bottom