What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

The engines are still the original Russians engines and incompatible with our maintenance infrastructure. In a pinch, I’m sure the PAF will be able to operate older J-10 models, such as loaning them during wartime, but for long term use, J-10CP is the way to go, IMHO.
1675429155266.png

Son, if we mind our business, forget just your military parades coming to an end, you will struggle to put food on your table

This is your collective economic power

The audacity 😂😂😂
You send money back home to your families, not to me. So yes, mind your own business.

It is a J-10S with ws-10 engine. The important thing is that it is still in primer, which means that new ones are still being made.
Or rebuilt. Either way, if the plane has been fully overhauled and a new domestic engine put in, and it fits what Pakistan wants, then the PAF will probably consider it.

View attachment 914751

A high resolution version of a picture that has been posted before !!!!!!
Sea Dragons

Last edited:
You send money back home to your families, not to me. So yes, mind your own business.
that money arrives in Pakistan and helps Pakistan at large. maybe the ones back in Pakistan can pull the finger out of their arse and do some work instead on relying on 'barlay mulk' people :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom