What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

The Early J10 A fighter will with an X-band active phased array radar called JKL24.
Screenshot_20230204_143427.jpg

@Deino is that Ws10 engine?

Which one? The engine used by all PAF J-10CEs is the WS-10B, but since there are constantly images of PLAAF J-10Cs posted, you need to look carefully, since early batches in PLAAF service use the AL-31FN.

Which one? The engine used by all PAF J-10CEs is the WS-10B, but since there are constantly images of PLAAF J-10Cs posted, you need to look carefully, since early batches in PLAAF service use the AL-31FN.
About J-10CE I know.
I was taking about this image (twin seater - J10s?) posted above, in yellow colour.

If you observe closely both aircrafts (left & right) are at same angle. You just have to consider that the photo is not taken from the center, its taken from far right.
I did try to explain that to him in post #8243 but then as the saying goes, you can't explain sunrise to a blind person.

About J-10CE I know.
I was taking about this image (twin seater - J10s?) posted above, in yellow colour.

Yes it has the WS-10B too ... but I must admit, I'm not sure if it is a new one or an older refurbished one

Back
Top Bottom