What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

The turkey chopper sale was an indication that all western equipment sane pure european equipment transfer is dead

Why?
It has to do with sucessfull lobbying of india

Dont be surprised that 20 years from now india and china may become neutral and you may get a ban from china as well..!

Lesson here is self reliance or joint ventures WITH SIMILAR countries like ukrain turkey south africa. If u own part of IP then ban is less likely

Lets enjoy the occasion for the new toy imminent induction if the news is true but?
There is no substitute for the "Made in Pakistan". China and India have got huge amount of trade and nothing must be taken for granted. Who knows tables can turn on us, so we need to wise up and self sufficiency is the only way forward. We need to set up a committee who can over see and allocate the funds for the Economy, education and industrialization regardless which politician is in power and with the backing of constitutional based enforceable powers. Who thought after the aftermath of the 9/11and few years afterwards Pakistan/US relations will sink to that low hence we need to bear everything and everyone in our calculus. We are proud of Pak-China friendship but we will end up fighting our own wars hence we must improve our economy.

sjdvfsdyfg.jpg

isudhfduhf.jpg

25 J-10CE would be quite an expensive bill. This is immediately around 10% what PLAAF itself has. If they mean 25 all delivered by late March, then this rate of delivery is simply suggesting either delivery has begun ages ago or that CAC will fill the order as PAF is given priority for those production months. Basically a whole year's production of J-10C from CAC.

View attachment 804357

View attachment 804359

25 J-10CE would be quite an expensive bill. This is immediately around 10% what PLAAF itself has. If they mean 25 all delivered by late March, then this rate of delivery is simply suggesting either delivery has begun ages ago or that CAC will fill the order as PAF is given priority for those production months. Basically a whole year's production of J-10C from CAC.

It's also possible that Shaik Rasheed Ahmed confused the total order number with the number delivered.

View attachment 804357

View attachment 804359

I don't want to jump on the "I know it all" wagon, trust me as I am the least informed person or never had anything from inside except for FB etc. may be it isn't the fresh order if we go by the words of Pakistani Official. As he said will be performing flying past, mean those 25 or 18 have been already produced and tested at CAC, familiarization is already done & PAF boys will bring them home prior 23rd March, 2022.

A few pointers to consider:
1. Nothing is confirmed until we see the J-10 in Pakistani colors. We have had rumors regarding the J-10 that go back to the day we used to call it "FC-20" (almost 10 years ago) and it was rumored to be the more capable J-10B.

2. If let's say, the deal is done, will the J-10's come with the Russian engine or the sino engine ? If it does end up coming with the AL-31, what are the political implications for Indo-Russia friendship ?

3. Historically, PAF just doesn't accept Chinese goodies as is. The solutions are tailor made, be it the F-7p/PG or the JFT. What type of modifications will the J-10 incorporate to finally be inducted in the PAF?

4. Finally what type of numbers are we looking at? 2 squadrons i.e. 36-40 or something more?

5. Lastly, lets appreciate what has happened in the last 20 years. This was an airforce that was numerically disadvantaged, had no BVR capability, had in its fleet aircrafts that go back to the 60's, and in these 20 years it has steadily grown to be a serious serious threat for the enemies.

6. PS Any word on Chinese HMD/HMS's + PL-10 combo as to how capable it is compared to lets say JHMCS+Aim-9X?

In very quick time frame We have managed to bring 25 J10s +some 8-10 B3s ASEA Equipped Jets all loaded with PL15s ..... So "game on hy" its not a free walk over.... And inshallah will never be.

A few pointers to consider:
1. Nothing is confirmed until we see the J-10 in Pakistani colors. We have had rumors regarding the J-10 that go back to the day we used to call it "FC-20" (almost 10 years ago) and it was rumored to be the more capable J-10B.

2. If let's say, the deal is done, will the J-10's come with the Russian engine or the sino engine ? If it does end up coming with the AL-31, what are the political implications for Indo-Russia friendship ?

3. Historically, PAF just doesn't accept Chinese goodies as is. The solutions are tailor made, be it the F-7p/PG or the JFT. What type of modifications will the J-10 incorporate to finally be inducted in the PAF?

4. Finally what type of numbers are we looking at? 2 squadrons i.e. 36-40 or something more?

5. Lastly, lets appreciate what has happened in the last 20 years. This was an airforce that was numerically disadvantaged, had no BVR capability, had in its fleet aircrafts that go back to the 60's, and in these 20 years it has steadily grown to be a serious serious threat for the enemies.

6. PS Any word on Chinese HMD/HMS's + PL-10 combo as to how capable it is compared to lets say JHMCS+Aim-9X?
i hope its slip of tongue:p:

First direct and official confirmation of J10C induction by PAF.

watch after 6.00

Though the news source was posted by someone in New PAF fighter plane doctrine earlier today but I believe , the news itself deserved a new thread since there still have been an ambiguity about J10C induction into PAF until now.

Sheikh Rasheed always been a big mouth but nevertheless he is an interior minister of Pakistan right now. No joke!
special tagging @Zarvan : d

I am surprised that he mentioned 25 J-10C (JS-10). I thought only 8 were going to be inducted in March.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom