What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe in what people say. you should study Islamic law.

But lets not fool ourselves. Minorities are second class citizens in an Islamic state but they have always been more prosperous in an Islamic state.

Why one should follow a law who will land up them to be second class? Respect comes first.

Also your claim is moot.

Now my turn:

If I were to present Shariah law of living like how you are projecting freedom of wearing attire, practice religion and all that...without of course labeling it Shariah law...will you be able to differentiate it with your new found secularity? Not much!
Now my question.
What problem do you have in the current set of laws in which you can move in a burqa and not eat pork and forego alcohol?

Where as I who is happy to have both pork and wine is allowed to do so.

During those times when Islamic law was practiced you had churches for Christians and Synagogues for Jews...If that is a lie then how is it that there still remains ancient churches in Spain (areas which were ruled by the Muslim) and these were not demolished..
Do you know what dhimmitude means?

Oh dont start with what Moghuls did to you guys...Since the Indians back then (no different from those now) didnt bother getting out of their ignorance and learning about it were juiced as the moghuls wished ...thats your lost and dont paint everything that happened in India as Islam coz what happened there was mostly ignorance and a mixture of culture and Islam not really Islam...I have had a detailed discussion with articles about that!

Go do your homework before someone else takes you on another ride probably under the secular banner this time!

Now my question.
What problem do you have in the current set of laws in which you can move in a burqa and not eat pork and forego alcohol?

Where as I who is happy to have both pork and wine is allowed to do so.
My question went unanswered...Answer mine first then I will answer yours! Dont want you to copy my answer as you copied my question...

Why one should follow a law who will land up them to be second class? Respect comes first.
Meri jaan at the end of the day, Jis ki laathi uski bhens !!!

Also your claim is moot.
As I said, don't believe me. study the treatment of minorities in an Islamic state.

The root word btw is Dhimmi dhimmitude is the French adulterated version ...any problems using the root word? Or will that make you understand it better?

The root word btw is Dhimmi dhimmitude is the French adulterated version ...any problems using the root word? Or will that make you understand it better?
A dhimmī (Arabic: ذمي‎ ḏimmīIPA: [ˈðɪmmiː], collectively أهل الذمةahl al-ḏimmah/dhimmah“the people of the dhimma”) is a historical term referring to non-Muslim citizens of an Islamic state. Dhimma allows rights of residence in return for jizyah - tax collected from non-Muslims.

@qamar1990

secular or not, liberal or not ... all these clasifications doesn't mean nothing bc actions speak louder than words, what make a muslim is SALAT . If u don't pray five times a day, u r a kaffir .

Yet again, another fundo speaks..... my dear brother, where does it say that not praying five times a day makes you a kaffir? Are these Allah SWT words or yours?

Tauheed makes you a believer, and Kalma makes you a Muslim. Rest is all open for a debate, it's only small minds such as yours that pass judgements onto others. It's only Allah SWT domain to pass judgements, not yours or mine.

Shame and lanats upon you and your kind.

@qamar1990

secular or not, liberal or not ... all these clasifications doesn't mean nothing bc actions speak louder than words, what make a muslim is SALAT . If u don't pray five times a day, u r a kaffir .

10349195_4273369609163_6349457120646168334_n.jpg

A dhimmī (Arabic: ذمي‎ ḏimmīIPA: [ˈðɪmmiː], collectively أهل الذمةahl al-ḏimmah/dhimmah“the people of the dhimma”) is a historical term referring to non-Muslim citizens of an Islamic state. Dhimma allows rights of residence in return for jizyah - tax collected from non-Muslims.
So what else do you know of this apart from wiki telling you the definition?

Yet again, another fundo speaks..... my dear brother, where does it say that not praying five times a day makes you a kaffir? Are these Allah SWT words or yours?

Tauheed makes you a believer, and Kalma makes you a Muslim. Rest is all open for a debate, it's only small minds such as yours that pass judgements onto others. It's only Allah SWT domain to pass judgements, not yours or mine.

Shame and lanats upon you and your kind.
Oiii tu nay mujhay reply nahi kia. PA kai motto kai baray mai kia khiaal hai Chairman of Liberal Terrorists ka ??? :whistle:

Meri jaan at the end of the day, Jis ki laathi uski bhens !!!

Thats uncivilized.

As I said, don't believe me. study the treatment of minorities in an Islamic state.

You yourself admitted they are treated like second class. What more study I need to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom