What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how HAZRET UMAR(rz un) WAS ELECTED,what was his Political,Economic and Defence systems.? If not,then study it first,please.

Umer r.a was never ELECTED .... He was SELECTED by Abu Bakr r.a ... And Please tell us about his Political/Economic/Defense systems quoting NEUTRAL sources ...

i have always supported a conservative islamic pakistan, but recent events and experiences in my life have changed my mind quite a bit. from here on i am official a liberal Pakistani and will always advocate for a secular democratic Pakistan.
i would like to apologize to some of the secular members on here for anything i might have said to them to make them mad or angry.
Finally joined the club, huh? Welcome.

Finally joined the club, huh? Welcome.
In UK, its not considered a taboo to be conservative. Both liberals and conservatives live together and one is not considered a bad human being for being either.

but then, most conservatives in UK will appear liberal fascist(?) in south asia. :sick:

he is openly christian, not apostate.

Don't waste your time with him, he has a personal grudge against Islam. Which is fine, but the way he tries expressing himself is pathetic.

If he want's to debate or 'inform' us he could open a thread for it.

Last edited:
in islam, hindus and budhists are considered pagans because they are idol worshippers

Thank you for clarifying.

I am least concerned about what another religion thinks of my lifestyle or my beliefs. Haters going to hate.

Umer r.a was never ELECTED .... He was SELECTED by Abu Bakr r.a ... And Please tell us about his Political/Economic/Defense systems quoting NEUTRAL sources ...
Umar ra was recommended by Abu Bakr ra and elected by Majlis e Shura.His political system was to appoint
capable Walis,Amils and Nazims,with public having the right to ask for his dismissal ,if in capable or corrupt..His economic system provided poor,sick and destitute with financial help.
His defence system was capable and sound enough to defeat The Holy Roman Empire,Kept the other Military power Iran away initially and then defeating this powerful enemy.All these accomplishments ,not forgetting the
fact that his country,regime ,infrastructures and all the above departments were still in the age of infancy.
As for as quoting the Neutral sources are concerned ,I have never accepted the Western Sources as Neutral
but biased,sometimes totally ,sometimes cleverly.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it. ( Sahih Muslim, Kitaab ussalam )

Sir,

Islam was spread thru kindness, respect, acceptance of different races and ethnic groups. This narrative shows contempt---and with contempt---you don't have converts---. So---basically this saying is a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom