What's new

More than 7,200 Indian Jews to immigrate to Israel

I don't get what I am missing. They are gonna leave their home for Israel.

The decision to allow the last members of the "lost" Bnei Menashe tribe to immigrate to Israel is being greeted with excitement by local Evangelical Christian groups, who view it as fulfillment of Biblical prophecy and who have pledged financial support for the move

What Prophecy?

Or Do the Evangelists want a Free Run for the Converting Sh!t?

Frankly no one does...May be u know something we Indians dont

Are not they indian citizens? are not you giving them full rights?

How people from other religions are treating with them? specially hindus. :D

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

I don't get what I am missing. They are gonna leave their home for Israel.

Because india is a secular country and everyone has full rights there!!! :P

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

You dont get it. Thay are Indian citizens and have full rights. Now they are going back to the place of their origin

who ever came to India with a good heart was always respected and treated like one of us...and they also mixed with us so well...i am proud of this great land...

we treat everyone equally..India has given home to parsis,jews and god knows how many other unknown people..and they all settled well here..some of them like tata, godrej and many others have done huge things for this country...

What's the Reason?

you might be just a kid but you must understand that everyone has right to go where they want..they came here thousand of years lived here without any trouble and they are going to place where they want to go...

when parsis first came to india they went to indian king...king told them yes you can live here but you have to mix with the people and our traditions..parsis added a spoon of sugar in glass of milk and said we will mix with you like sugar in milk...

we treat everyone equally..India has given home to parsis,jews and god knows how many other unknown people..and they all settled well here..some of them like tata, godrej and many others have done huge things for this country...

That's the reason millions have left your country and they keep leaving.

good for them....it will only increase teh goodwill/image of india among israelis.....

Jews have been living in india for more than 2000 years ,happily.The present indian pro-islamic govt has thrown them under the bus, for the muslim votes.

good, now they can get a first world lifestyle in Israel.Lots of buildings are built for them in jerusalem.

Back
Top Bottom