What's new

PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL | CAN WE BECOME FRIENDS

Can Pakistan and Israel be friends??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't see what point you're trying to make and what you base your strategy off of? What will Pakistan gain from Israel? And as far as I go, I don't look at the world from a strictly materialistic point of view, I take into account Islam, I won't support something I know our Prophet(SAW) wouldn't support and I fear God's judgement. If you think you can make excuses on the day of judgement think again, this goes for Palestinians and Arabs who seek to normalize relations with an expansionist state that doesn't declare it's borders. Muslims only accepted reasonable pacts, not something where Israel will retain dominant control over our land, sovereignty, economy, etc....
I am being realistic you are not . It is quiet clear that Israel is here to stay. My strategy is to neutralize them i.e stop them from supporting India be accepting their nation and ceasing the hostility. Additionally they have some of the best agri technologies that can really help us . We could use economic investment from them , water preservation etc. Alot of economic potention. they are investing and helping many African countries even with little profit to gain support for their nation .

“Every man and woman of the Muslim world will die before Jewry seizes Jerusalem. I hope the Jews will not succeed in their nefarious designs and I wish Britain and America should keep their hand off and then I will see how the Jews conquer Jerusalem. The Jews, over half a million, have already been accommodated in Jerusalem against the wishes of the people. May I know which other country has accommodated them? If domination and exploitation are carried now, there will be no peace and end of wars”.

-Jinnah's response on first telegram,sent by Israel in 1947

When specific generation of a nation is heading towards annhilation,the first and most prominent sign of their 'doom' is that their actions reciprocate to the teachings and guidance of their parental generations or leaders.I see worse scenario here,as our leaders are being mocked by our generations in every step.Their shrines are used for sex and their teachings are abused.
Best Regards

Last edited:
I am being realistic you are not . It is quiet clear that Israel is here to stay. My strategy is to neutralize them i.e stop them from supporting India be accepting their nation and ceasing the hostility. Additionally they have some of the best agri technologies that can really help us . We could use economic investment from them , water preservation etc. Alot of economic potention. they are investing and helping many African countries even with little profit to gain support for their nation .

What will change if they stop supporting India? Pakistan knows how to deal with India. Arabs and Muslims appreciate Pakistan's efforts during the previous wars and there are numerous Arabic documentaries I've watched on those wars and on Kashmir. On social media there is plenty of talk about Kashmir and the African Muslims in CAR. Gaza just recently had a demonstration regarding that. Problem is less emphasis is put on outside issues in Arabic media today because there are more than enough issues surrounding the Arabic world today. I also appreciate Pakistani support to Palestine, I believe Kashmir made big news one day back in 2008/2009 and Palestinians in Gaza which have showed sympathy but they were in a middle of a massive Israeli war against Gaza.

I still don't see how they could really help you and help you in what? You think they'd rather help a Muslim country over India? You know they intentionally look for non Muslim allies to gain credibility in this world and to push the 'We against Muslim terrorists' notion. That's why they go to nations that are non Muslim and mention that they have mutual interests against Muslims because they want to portray themselves as if they're in a struggle against Muslim terrorists and it has zero to do with their occupation. This is the same thing India is doing, the USA is doing, etc....

No, I am not anything except Pro Pakistan.
we have everthing to loose and nothing to gain by being anti-Israeli.
I believe we have lost a lot by fighting for foreign people , It's time we concentrate on Pakistan and Pakistan alone.
I don't believe Pakistan is Thekay-dar (caretaker) of Isalmic world

There is always a middle ground. I don't personally see much benefits from having any diplomatic ties with Israel in fact the disadvantages outweigh the benefits.

live and let live.

How come people hate Israel when they don't even share borders with it?

I am not sure how Jinnah made such a terrible statement. Israel issue has nothing to do with Pakistan.

There is always a middle ground. I don't personally see much benefits from having any diplomatic ties with Israel in fact the disadvantages outweigh the benefits.
There are a lot of economic benefits e.g. A very big market for Pakistani Products, Israel has a very advanced technology sector which can help Pakistan grow in computer sciences, agriculture, electronics, medicine etc etc
Some ''Muslim'' states Pakistan tags as closest partners, and brothers i.e. Turkey and Egypt, have recognised The state of Israel and have maintained cordial relations with it.
I would realy like to know how disadvantages outweigh the Advantages

There are a lot of economic benefits e.g. A very big market for Pakistani Products, Israel has a very advanced technology sector which can help Pakistan grow in computer sciences, agriculture, electronics, medicine etc etc
Some ''Muslim'' states Pakistan tags as closest partners, and brothers i.e. Turkey and Egypt, have recognised The state of Israel and have maintained cordial relations with it.

Okay Turkey might be a model that many might like to achieve but I frankly don't. Secondly, its not imperative for us to have any ties we aren't certainly in the middle east where we have to get along if we don't want our progress hampered. I believe as long as we don't solve the domestic issues primarily terrorism, none of the things that you mentioned would have any benefits. We would still have our back broken. Secondly, Its not your or my wishes that can affect the way we feel about the bilateral relations. You might not feel anything about Islamic Ummah and many might agree with you on that but lets be honest here a clear majority of our country won't ever accept any relations with Israel. Neither did Mr Jinnah, he was a huge supporter of Palestinians rights even before this state was even born. So do you think we should let go of his words and aspirations?? And what about the majority of the public?? Shouldn't they have a say in a democracy especially when their stance was supported by the father of this nation??

Dear alpha,
It's not all black and white. Pakistan being an Islamic state is bound to be part of whole band wagon which fight against very existence of Israel. Pakistan can surely gain a lot in agriculture sector. Which seems to be back bone their economy.

And also those Arab and citizen who support anti Israel agenda. Infect the gain is zilch compare to loss the political party or any other representative be it army or isi will suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom