Can Pakistan and Israel be friends??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

Pakistan = GUY-WATAN

india = Female-motherland

Are you telling us israel is indias husband.. :rofl: :rofl:

Also its so forkin entertaining to see indian butthurt on this forum ... oh forgot husband.. LMAO.. HAHA

So you are saying Pakistan is not your mother land? Poor sense of humour lol And even if Israel our husband you jealous? Guy WATAN? what ever that means lol

So you are saying Pakistan is not your mother land? Poor sense of humour lol And even if Israel our husband you jealous? Guy WATAN? what ever that means lol

You didnt get it did ya? watan isnt used in a feminine sense... ask your husband.. :lol:

They do act in their own interests ,faisal was murdered by his nephew whereas sadam destroyed his country himself he was completely nuts and got what he deserved.
the rest of your arguments is completely irrelevant , stop blaming everything on CIA/america won't get you anywhere.Arabic countries are already carrying out business with Israel and so should we. No hard feelings

why are Indians replying NO on this thread seriously what the hell
@Aeronaut can't we delete their votes?

Yeah sure he destroyed his country himself ...and America has nothing to do with keeping 'democratically elected' governments in power too. :lol:

You clearly are a pro Israeli as per your vote :devil::p:
No, I am not anything except Pro Pakistan.
we have everthing to loose and nothing to gain by being anti-Israeli.
I believe we have lost a lot by fighting for foreign people , It's time we concentrate on Pakistan and Pakistan alone.
I don't believe Pakistan is Thekay-dar (caretaker) of Isalmic world

No, I am not anything except Pro Pakistan.
we have everthing to loose and nothing to gain by being anti-Israeli.
I believe we have lost a lot by fighting for foreign people , It's time we concentrate on Pakistan and Pakistan alone.
I don't believe Pakistan is Thekay-dar (caretaker) of Isalmic world

Do you really care about a country that's not in your region? What is it that your nation can gain from Israel? I hardly see how Pakistan is anti Israeli, many countries don't recognize Israel but they don't exercise an anti Israeli policy.

Extremely third class idea to even think about having so called relationships with Israel.Extremely childish,immature thinking to even imagine to have settlements with such a nation whose strategical,geopolitical,religious interests and ideology reciprocates completely to that of your regime's interest.We are already paying price for WOT,for god sake do not even imagine to grant Israel access in Pakistan by diplomatic means or whatever.Having good relationship with Israel is impossible and it is as much impossible as having good relationship with India.I am not stating because of so much love for my Muslim ummah,lol I am no fanboy or cheerer.I am stating this on basis of harsh ground realities.It is much better for Pakistan to approach towards countries who share similar interest and vision with you,or atleast a portion of it.We are in a state of war,in order to have good relations with Israel you need to accept it and this will bound you more and we need open air and strong moves right now.I remember that when Mr.Liaqat Ali Khan was asked or offered,he strongly replied:'Gentlemen,our souls are not for sale' and what I am seeing today is seriously disturbing anyway.
-Regards

Yeah sure he destroyed his country himself ...and America has nothing to do with keeping 'democratically elected' governments in power too. :lol:
Again did he not start persecuting the Shiite muslims who were also a majority in his country . Gave them almost no political participation , thus the alienation of two thirds of his country resulted in its destruction.
The major problem that Iraq faces today is still political i.e there is almost no unity. Economic conditions are not as they have alot of oil to offer.

Extremely third class idea to even think about having so called relationships with Israel.Extremely childish,immature thinking to even imagine to have settlements with such a nation whose strategical,geopolitical,religious interests and ideology reciprocates completely to that of your regime's interest.We are already paying price for WOT,for god sake do not even imagine to grant Israel access in Pakistan by diplomatic means or whatever.Having good relationship with Israel is impossible and it is as much impossible as having good relationship with India.I am not stating because of so much love for my Muslim ummah,lol I am no fanboy or cheerer.I am stating this on basis of harsh ground realities.It is much better for Pakistan to approach towards countries who share similar interest and vision with you,or atleast a portion of it.We are in a state of war,in order to have good relations with Israel you need to accept it and this will bound you more and we need open air and strong moves right now.I remember that when Mr.Liaqat Ali Khan was asked or offered,he strongly replied:'Gentlemen,our souls are not for sale' and what I am seeing today is seriously disturbing anyway.
-Regards
Friends perhaps not but we can and should carry out business with them.

-Regards

thread was created for trolling why did u even bothered to reply :p::p::p:

Do you really care about a country that's not in your region? What is it that your nation can gain from Israel? I hardly see how Pakistan is anti Israeli, many countries don't recognize Israel but they don't exercise an anti Israeli policy.
Since you so claim that we are not "Anti-Israeli" then what is holding us back from having diplomatic relations with them? Why did we always send troops in wars against them. Most of the people over here are highly educated and therefore understand the need for relations. An average Pakistani hates Israel even though it has nothing to do with him . He hates it for you and your people nothing else. But this ungratefulness(not only from Palestine but the entire muslim world in particular) is our reason for pushing for relations with them.
Does any one muslim country not recognize India which occupies Kashmir??

Since you so claim that we are not "Anti-Israeli" then what is holding us back from having diplomatic relations with them? Why did we always send troops in wars against them. Most of the people over here are highly educated and therefore understand the need for relations. An average Pakistani hates Israel even though it has nothing to do with him . He hates it for you and your people nothing else. But this ungratefulness(not only from Palestine but the entire muslim world in particular) is our reason for pushing for relations with them.
Does any one muslim country not recognize India which occupies Kashmir??

I'm not speaking of Pakistanis in general, I'm speaking of Pakistan's interests and policy, it's unrelated to Israel. They have much more concerns than Israel and Palestine especially with internal affairs and with India whom Israel supports. I just don't see Pakistan in that political scene in the levant region nor economic scene there.

I'm not speaking of Pakistanis in general, I'm speaking of Pakistan's interests and policy, it's unrelated to Israel. They have much more concerns than Israel and Palestine especially with internal affairs and with India whom Israel supports. I just don't see Pakistan in that political scene in the levant region nor economic scene there.
Israel tried for relations with Pakistan and they got hostility in return.
They were accepted by India and by and large their relations improved and one of the reason was Giving Pakistan a taste of its medicine by helping India especially in 1999 when they openly gave them info via their satalites and opening their munitions stores to India . Their relations flourished because of Pakistan's hostility towards Israel. Israel can be brought to a more neutral stance if Pakistan takes one as well.

Israel tried for relations with Pakistan and they got hostility in return.
They were accepted by India and by and large their relations improved and one of the reason was Giving Pakistan a taste of its medicine by helping India especially in 1999 when they openly gave them info via their satalites and opening their munitions stores to India . Their relations flourished because of Pakistan's hostility towards Israel. Israel can be brought to a more neutral stance if Pakistan takes one as well.

I still don't see what point you're trying to make and what you base your strategy off of? What will Pakistan gain from Israel? And as far as I go, I don't look at the world from a strictly materialistic point of view, I take into account Islam, I won't support something I know our Prophet(SAW) wouldn't support and I fear God's judgement. If you think you can make excuses on the day of judgement think again, this goes for Palestinians and Arabs who seek to normalize relations with an expansionist state that doesn't declare it's borders. Muslims only accepted reasonable pacts, not something where Israel will retain dominant control over our land, sovereignty, economy, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom