What's new

PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL | CAN WE BECOME FRIENDS

Can Pakistan and Israel be friends??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel see Pakistan as danger because of obvious reason of being only Muslim country having Nuclear weapon. Israel views Pakistan as natural foe. If they try to build friendship, it will be shallow. From heart, they will remain foes.

Israel see Pakistan as danger because of obvious reason of being only Muslim country having Nuclear weapon. Israel views Pakistan as natural foe. If they try to build friendship, it will be shallow. From heart, they will remain foes.
Turkey has NATO nukes. 60-70 warheads.

I see Israel is also working hard to build relationship with Muslim countries so this war end with peace.

i voted too and it was yes :jester:
You were east Pakistan before so its okay.. :D :lol:

Last edited:

I see Israel is also working hard to build relationship with Muslim countries so this war end with peace.
There is a difference bw having cordial relationship and becoming friends.

There is a difference bw having cordial relationship and becoming friends.
Yes I know, I don't see us becoming friends of Israel for more than 5 decades. This is a kick start for good relations.

There is nothing good in hating each other. Both sides should forget about the past and move forward.

There is nothing good in hating each other. Both sides should forget about the past and move forward.
Looks very difficult to me,Pakistan helped Saudi Arabia and claimed many Israeli jets,do you think Israel will forge all that stuff easily??
You havent even recognized Israel yet and if you will do that it will weaken your moral standing in Kashmir issue.
On top of that good relations with Pakistan will jeoparise Israel's relationship with India which Israel will not want to happen.
But let us wait and see what happens.

Last edited:

NATO warhead is under NATO control and can never be used against Israel.

Israel's selective relationship Muslaim country is tactical and just to counter other Muslim country. e.g Israel has build relation with SA to counter Iran. Pakistan with nuclear weapon doesn't fit into Israel's interest.

On Israel you mean? - We may but Not yet ;)

Same Meaning the Coin have two sides ..I meant Dismantle your Nuclear Weapons

Dude, something about your avatar looks gay as hell, I can understanding putting an Israeli flag, but, not a brown faggot who looks like he's in the middle of having a climax. Please take that gay avatar off.

Coming into avatar Discussion here everyone knows How's your Avatar ..

are you calling your Partner

Look how desperate @500 is to get into a relation with Muslim countries and try to get them to drop aside their sympathy with Palestinians...:D
Huh? I just answered questions addressed to me. The only desperate is you, following me in every thread cursing and whining.

Why does the OP want Pakistan to bend over to every country we have had some beef with, things are not so simple that Israel and Pakistan will forget all the **** we have done to one another....

Yes I support relation between Pakistan and Israel for regional benefits along with ease of religious visits for Pakistani Jews to Israel.

These two news sites has published the story on my attempt to get Synagogue back in Pakistan.
-The Jewish chronicle on 10/January/2014.

-Israel National News (Arutz Sheva) on 13/January/2014.

Thanks
Bhenkhald
Twitter: @ Jew_Pakistani

Dont care about Israel... but i support Pak Jewish community.. you are our brothers... and its ... to see the present situation of the country.

Why does the OP want Pakistan to bend over to every country we have had some beef with, things are not so simple that Israel and Pakistan will forget all the **** we have done to one another....
I am just asking do we have benefit of not having relationship with them?
What I am saying is to settle issues with them without trying to destabilize each other.

Talking about Israeli bombs.... here is one for you guys........ yum yum....... :p:

Noa Tishby:

tishby_1-1.jpg

nEBEuHhyRYynplVJLqNB_milf_meme.jpg

Here.... as people enjoy Israeli weapons so much...... another awesome creation of the State of Israel........

Name: Bar Refaeli :flirt:
Type: Thermo Nuclear
Yield: Dial a yield (1MT - 25MT) :cheesy:

bar-refaeli-c2a9associatedpress-ap0809180139445.jpg

images.jpg

Pakistan should have recognized Israel decades ago. There is absolutely no reason for Pakistan to have enmity with Israel. If Pakistan has diplomatic relations with Israel, it can play a more constructive role in Israeli-Palestinian dispute.

BTW, there are Eleven INDIANS who have voted NO on this survey. Their vote should be deleted as this is not their choice. Only Pakistani voters should be allowed to vote.
11 i think its 5
but the OP didnt mentioned about who should vote and who should not
otherwise i wouldnt have voted

by the way 2 Indians voted yes
and 2 voted dont care

No nope. Israel India Husbandu Waifu. Get your own husband @pakistaan

:rofl:

Pakistan = GUY-WATAN

india = Female-motherland

Are you telling us israel is indias husband.. :rofl: :rofl:

Also its so forkin entertaining to see indian butthurt on this forum ... oh forgot husband.. LMAO.. HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom